UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Registration has been started from 06 to 26 April 2023. The exam will be conducted on 24 June 2023 by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC). This entrance exam conducts in offline mode to recruit in the post in the central government department in the service of the economist and statistical profession. Aspirants must go through the given below article to know more information about eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, and application form for the UPSC IES ISSE examination 2023.
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Exam Status
The following table shows the UPSC IES ISSE 2023 exam status:
Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2023 Status
|Application Form released
|24 June 2023
- IES ISSE 2023 Application Form will be released on 06 April 2023. The last date to apply for the exam is 26 April 2023. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- UPSC has released the exam date. IES ISSE 2023 Entrance exam is scheduled to be held on 24 June 2023.
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Important Dates
Given below are important dates of UPSC IES ISSE 2023:
UPSC IES 2023 Dates
|Releasing Date of Application Form
|06 April 2023
|Last Date to fill the Application Form
|26 April 2023
| June 2023
|24 June 2023 (for 3 days)
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill the UPSC IES 2023 Application Form
from 06 April 2023 tentatively on the official website. Check the important points regarding the IES ISSE registration process 2023:
- Applicants are required to apply through online mode only.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents such as photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If in case the candidates need to submit multiple applications they must make sure that the application with a higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respect.
- In the case of multiple applications form, the applications form with higher RID shall be considered by the Commission, and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Candidates should provide a valid email id because it is used for further communication between the candidate and the authority.
- Must have one of the valid photo ID proofs like voter IDs, Aadhar card, driving license, PAN card, passport, and any other proof which is issued by the state or central government.
UPSC IES ISSE Application Fees
Go through the given mentioned details related to UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Application Fees category wise:
UPSC IES ISSE Registration Fees
Mode of Payment: Applicants can make payments through both offline as well as an online mode-
Online Mode: Via using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking of SBI
Offline Mode: Via depositing the money in any branch of SBI bank.
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Must check their UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Eligibility Criteria before filling out the online application form. Given below are the all relevant points related to IES ISSE eligibility:
Nationality: Must possess the citizenship of the following country to be eligible for the exam-
Age Criteria: Given below are the table of age criteria for the exam -
There are five years of relaxation in the upper age limit for SC/ST category and three years of relaxation for other backward class candidates.
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Admit Card
- Admit card should be issued three weeks before the exam on the official website.
- Candidates can download their IES ISSE e-admit card from the official website.
- Authority will not send the admit card by post.
- Candidates must check every detail carefully.
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the given below table of UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Exam Pattern to know the question paper structure:
|Pen and Paper Based (Offline)
|3 Hours (Each paper)
|Type of Questions
|Objective Type Question
|1/3 marks deducted with each wrong answer
Subject wise marks and time distribution of Indian Economic Service:
| General Economics-II
Subject wise marks and time distribution of Indian Statistical Service:
| Statistics-II (Objective)
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Syllabus
General English: In this section, the question will be based on the unseen passage, synonym,s and antonyms, word formation, etc.
General Studies: Questions are based on Indian polity and the constitution of India, the History of India Geography of nature, etc.
Economics: Check the given mentioned information about the Economics syllabus:
|Theory of Consumer’s Demand
|Financial and Capital Market
|Theory of Production
|Economic Growth and Development
| Theory of Value
| Theory of Distribution
|Balance of Payments
|Concept of National Income and Social Accounting
|Theory of employment, Output, Inflation, Money, and Finance
|State, Market, and Planning
| History of development and planning
|Budgeting and Fiscal Policy
|Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development
|Agriculture and Rural Development Strategies
|India’s experience with Urbanisation and Migration
|Industry: Strategy of industrial development
|Money and Banking
Statistics: Given below are the table of the syllabus of statistic:
|Computer application and Data Processing
|Statistical Inference and Hypothesis Testing
|Operations Research and Reliability
|Demography and Vital Statistics
|Survival Analysis and Clinical Trial
|Design and Analysis of Experiments
|Computing with C and R
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Preparation Tips
The following UPSC IES ISSE 2023 preparation tips will help the candidates during their preparation for the exam:
- Firstly, the candidate needs to know the entrance exam syllabus which is mentioned on the official website.
- Candidates must divide the syllabus into small sections.
- Mark all the important points and prepare notes for each important topic.
- Practice question papers from all the previous year's sample papers and question papers.
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Answer Key
The conducting authority will release the UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Answer Key
on the official website. Check all the essential points of IES ISSE exam answer key 2023:
- Firstly authority will release the provisional answer key and give chance to the candidates if, they want to make an objection or challenge the answer key.
- Authority considered the objection and if they find them correct then they make the changes in the answer key and published the final answer key.
- After the publication of the final answer key, the authority will not entertain any objection from the candidates regarding the answer key.
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Exam Centre
The candidate can choose the examination centre for UPSC IES ISSE 2023
from the given table below:
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Result
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Result
of written exam on the official website. Check the all relevant information of IES ISSE scorecard 2023:
- Authority will release the result on the official website in the form of a PDF.
- The result contains details of candidates such as name, roll number, and marks for the qualified candidates.
- The release of the result separately for both the stage and final result of the stage contains the information of those who qualify for admission after the document verification.
Documents Required at the time of verification
Must keep the following documents ready at the time of document verification:
- Age Proof
- Passing certificate of the Qualifying exam
- Caste certificate
- Certificate in support of the claim for age/fee concession, where applicable
- Certificate in support of being persons with Benchmark Disability (where applicable)
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Highlight
Applicants can check the basic details regarding the UPSC IES ISSE recruitment exam 2023 from the given mentioned table:
|UPSC IES ISSE 2023
|UPSC Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service
|Union Public Service Commission
|Recruit for the post in the central government department in the service of the economist and statistical profession
About Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission commonly abbreviated as UPSC is India's premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While the Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India. The agency's charter is granted by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, titled as Services Under the Union and the States. The commission is mandated by the Constitution for appointments to the services of the Union and All India Services. It is also required to be consulted by the Government in matters relating to the appointment, transfer, promotion, and disciplinary matters.