UPSC IES ISSE 2020 will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC). Candidates can apply for Indian Economic Service(IES) 2020 till 01 September 2020 6:00 PM. The IES and ISS exam is scheduled for 16-18 October 2020 and 16 October 2020 respectively. This entrance exam conducts in offline mode to recruit in the post in the central government department in the service of the economist and statistical profession. Aspirants must go through the given below article to know more information about eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, application form of UPSC IES ISSE examination 2020.
- The last date to apply for IES 2020 is 01 September 2020 till 6:00 PM.
- UPSC IES & ISSE 2020 is going to be held on 16-18 October 2020 and 16 October 2020 respectively.
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the UPSC IES 2020 Application Form
from 11 August 2020 until 01 September 2020 on the official website. Check the important points regarding the IES ISSE registration process 2020:
- Applicants are required to apply through online mode only.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents such as photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If in case the candidates need to submit multiple applications they must make sure that application with higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respect.
- In case of multiple applications form, the applications form with higher RID shall be considered by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Candidates should provide valid email id because it is used for further communication between candidate and authority.
- Must have one of the valid photo ID proof like voter id, Aadhar card, driving license, PAN card, passport, and any other proof which is issued by the state or central government.
UPSC IES ISSE Application Fees
Go through the given mentioned details related to UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Application Fees category wise:
UPSC IES ISSE Registration Fees
|General Category||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment: Applicants can make payment through both offline as well as an online mode-
Online Mode: Via using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking of SBI
Offline Mode: Via depositing the money in any branch of SBI bank.
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Must check their UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the online application form. Given below are the all relevant points related to IES ISSE eligibility:
Nationality: Must possess the citizenship of the following country to be eligible for the exam-
Age Criteria: Given below are the table of age criteria for the exam -
|Upper Age ||30 Years|
|Lower Age||21 Years|
There are five years of relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST category and three years relaxation for other backward class candidates.
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Admit Card
- Admit card should be issued three weeks before the exam on the official website.
- Candidates can download their IES ISSE e-admit card from the official website.
- Authority will not send the admit card by the post.
- Candidates must check every detail carefully.
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Test Centre
Given below are the list of UPSC IES ISSE 2020 test centre:
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the given below table of UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Exam Pattern to know the question paper structure:
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper Based (Offline)|
|Duration||3 Hours (Each paper)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Question|
|Marking Scheme||1/3 marks deducted with each wrong answer|
Subject wise marks and time distribution of Indian Economic Service:
|General English||3 Hour||100|
|General Studies||3 Hour||100|
|General Economics-I||3 Hour||200|
| General Economics-II ||3 Hour||200|
|General Economics-III ||3 Hour||200|
|Indian Economics||3 Hour||200|
Subject wise marks and time distribution of Indian Statistical Service:
|Subject ||Duration ||Marks|
|General English||3 Hours||100|
|General Studies||3 Hours ||100|
|Statistics-I (Objective)||2 Hours||200|
| Statistics-II (Objective) ||2 Hours||200|
|Statistics-III (Descriptive) ||3 Hours||200|
|Statistics-IV (Descriptive)||3 Hours||200|
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Syllabus
General English: In this section, the question will be based on the unseen passage, synonym and antonyms, words formation etc.
General Studies: Question are based on Indian polity and the constitution of India, History of India and Geography of nature etc.
Economics: Check the given mentioned information about Economics syllabus:
|Theory of Consumer’s Demand||Financial and Capital Market|
|Theory of Production||Economic Growth and Development|
| Theory of Value||International Economics|
| Theory of Distribution||Balance of Payments|
|Welfare Economics||Global Institutions|
|Economic Thought||Public Finance|
|Concept of National Income and Social Accounting||Environmental Economics|
|Theory of employment, Output, Inflation, Money and Finance||Industrial Economics|
|State, Market and Planning|| History of development and planning|
|Federal Finance||Budgeting and Fiscal Policy|
|Poverty, Unemployment and Human Development||Agriculture and Rural Development Strategies|
|India’s experience with Urbanisation and Migration||Industry: Strategy of industrial development|
|Money and Banking||Inflation|
Statistics: Given below are the table of the syllabus of statistic:
|Numerical Analysis||Computer application and Data Processing|
|Linear Models||Statistical Inference and Hypothesis Testing|
|Official Statistics||Sampling Techniques|
|Operations Research and Reliability||Demography and Vital Statistics|
|Survival Analysis and Clinical Trial||Quality Control|
|Multivariate Analysis||Design and Analysis of Experiments|
|Computing with C and R|| |
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Preparation Tips
The following UPSC IES ISSE 2020 preparation tips will help the candidates during their preparation for the exam:
- Firstly, the candidate needs to know the entrance exam syllabus which is mentioned on the official website.
- Candidates must divide the syllabus into the small section.
- Mark all the important points and prepare notes of each important topics.
- Practice question papers from all the previous year sample papers and question papers.
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Answer Key
The conducting authority will release the UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Answer Key
on the official website. Check all the essential points of IES ISSE exam answer key 2020:
- Firstly authority will release the provisional answer key and give chance to the candidates if, they want to make an objection or challenge the answer key.
- Authority considered the objection and if they find them correct then they make the changes in the answer key and published the final answer key.
- After the publication of the final answer key, the authority will not entertain any objection of the candidates regarding answer key.
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Result
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Result
of written exam in the first week of October 2020 and final result in the second week of January 2021 on the official website. Check the all relevant information of IES ISSE scorecard 2020:
- Authority will release the result on the official website in the form of PDF.
- The result contains details of candidates such as name, roll number and marks fo the qualified candidates.
- The release the result separately for both the stage and final result of stage contain the information of those who qualify for the admission after the document verification.
Documents Required at the time of verification
Must keep the following documents ready at the time of document verification:
- Age Proof
- Passing certificate of the Qualifying exam
- Caste certificate
- Certificate in support of the claim for age/fee concession, where applicable
- Certificate in support of being persons with Benchmark Disability (where applicable)
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Highlight
Applicants can check the basic details regarding the UPSC IES ISSE recruitment exam 2020 from the given mentioned table:
|Exam Name||UPSC IES ISSE |
|Full Name||UPSC Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Aim||Recruit for the post in the central government department in the service of the economist and statistical profession|