UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Application Form will be released by UPSC. The last date to submit UPSC IES 2020 Application form is 01 September 2020. UPSC IES ISS exam 2020 is a national-level examination which is organised to offer the pots of economist and statistical profession in central government department. Candidates can apply for IES 2020 through both online & oflline mode with application fee Rs. 200/- for general category(no charge for female and reserve category). The candidate must fulfil all the IES ISSE 2020 eligibility criteria to apply for the UPSC IES ISS application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the IES ISSE application form 2020.
- The last date to apply for UPSC IES 2020 is 01 September 2020, as per official notification.
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Application Form Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important UPSC IES ISSE 2020 application form dates in the given table below:
UPSC IES Application Form Dates
|Releasing Date of Application Form||11 August 2020|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||01 September 2020|
|Examination Date||16-18 October 2020|
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Application Form
The candidates make ensure about all the important points before applying for UPSC IES ISSE application form which listed below:
- The conducted authority will not release UPSC IES ISSE registration form through the offline mode.
- The UPSC will release the ISE ISS online application form 2020.
- The interested candidate have fulfilled all UPSC IES ISSE 2020 eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple application forms.
- The candidate must fill the application form correctly and completely for proper submission.
- The conducted authority have the power to reject the candidate's application form if:
- The application form didn't fill completely.
- The candidate filled the wrong information in any field.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to pay UPSC IES ISSE application form 2020 fees to submit the application form successfully.
- The candidates can pay the application form fee from both the online and offline modes.
Documents Required to Fill the UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Application Form
The candidate have to upload all the required documents with the UPSC IES ISSE application form 2020 which are given in the list below:
- Candidate's Recent Clicked Passport size photograph in the JPG/JPEG format and the size must be in the range of 20KB to 300KB.
- Scanned Signature in the JPG/JPEG format and the size must be in the range of 20KB to 300KB.
- Photo ID proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter Card/ Driving Licence/ Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government)
How to Apply for the UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Application Form?
The candidate must follow all the steps to apply for the UPSC IES ISSE application form 2020 which are described in the list below:
- The candidate must visit the UPSC official website to apply for the application form.
- Then, Candidate have to move the cursor on the "Examination" button and click on the "Active Examinations" button.
- Then on the next page, click on the link called "Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service, 2020 ".
- Then the registration page will appear on the screen where candidates must register with the valid ID and password and click on the "Register" button.
2. Filling the Application form
- The candidates have to login with the registered ID and password for filling the application form.
- The candidates have to fill all the listed details in the application form which are listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Phone Number
- Permanent Address
- Choose Examination Center
- Photo ID Proof Number (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter Card/ Driving Licence/ Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government)
- Qualification Details
- After filling all the information in the application form the, click on the "save and next".
3. Upload Documents
The candidate have to upload all the required documents in the UPSC application form to submit their form completely. The required documents for UPSC IES ISSE 2020 application form are listed below:
- The candidate's passport size recent clicked coloured photograph
- Scanned Signature
4. Fees Payments
The candidate must pay the UPSC application form fee for the final submission. UPSC IES ISSE application form fee will be Rs.200 for all the candidates (excepting SC/ST/ Female/Persons with Physical Disability applicants who are exempted from payment of fee). The candidate can pay the UPSC IES ISSE application form fee by an online and offline mode which are described below:
- Online Mode: The candidate can pay the application form fee of the UPSC IES ISSE 2020 through the online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: The candidates who choose "Pay the Cash" can pay through the e-challan form issued from any bank to pay the offline fee.
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Exam Centre
The candidate can choose the examination centre for UPSC IES ISSE 2020
from the given table below:
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 Admit Card
UPSC IES ISSE 2020 admit card will be released in the first week of October 2020. UPSC IES ISSE admit card 2020 will be released online. All the candidates are advised to takeout the print of the admit card. The candidate will not be allowed at the examination centre without the hardcopy of the UPSC admit card.