UPSC IES ISSE 2021 will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC). This entrance exam conducts in offline mode to recruit in the post in the central government department in the service of the economist and statistical profession. Aspirants must go through the given below article to know more information about eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, application form of UPSC IES ISSE examination 2021.
UPSC IES ISSE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure their UPSC IES ISSE Eligibility Criteria 2021 before applying the entrance exam to know they are eligible or not. Given below are the detailed information of IES ISSE Eligibility Criteria:
IES ISSE Nationality Criteria
To be eligible for the entrance exam candidates must possess the citizenship:
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in
Age limit Criteria of IES ISSE
- Candidates must complete the age of 21 years at the time of admission i.e., applicants must not born after 1st August 1999.
- Those whose age is more than 30 Years are not eligible for the exam, i.e., e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1990.
Upper Age limit:
- Those who belong to Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe have 5 years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Three years relaxation for the candidates belongs to Other Backward Class(OBC) category.
- three years in the case of Defence Services Personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area
- five years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August 2021
- Up to a maximum of five years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st August 2021
- Up to a maximum of 10 years in the case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
Educational Qualification Criteria of IES ISSE
ISSE Educational Qualification
- Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor's Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master's degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational
Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University
IES Educational Qualification
- Applicants pass the Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University