UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Result will be released. UPSC IES ISS 2023 result will be announced through the online mode. UPSC IES ISSE (Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination) 2023 test is a national level entrance test that is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). This is examination is conducted to recruit in the central government department of the service of the economist and statistical profession posts. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the UPSC IES ISS result 2023.
UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Result Important Dates
The candidate can check here all the important UPSC IES ISS result date 2023 which are given in the table below:
UPSC IES ISS 2023 Result Dates
|IES/ISS Examination Date||24-26 June, 2023|
|Declaration Date of Result||To be Announced|
UPSC IES ISS 2023 Result
All the candidates make sure to check all the important instructions for UPSC IES ISS 2023 result which is listed below:
- UPSC IES ISS 2023 result will be announced through the online mode by the conducted authority.
- The merit list will be released after the release of the UPSC IES ISS 2023 answer key.
- The conducted authority will release UPSC IES ISS 2023 Rank list/ Merit list for all the candidates.
- The merit list will be released in order of rank obtained by the candidates in the IES ISS examination 2023.
- IES ISS merit list 2023 will contain the name of the shortlisted candidates.
- The shortlisted candidate will be eligible to attend UPSC IES ISS 2023 counselling session to get admission.
- There is no provision for Re-evaluation/ Re-totalling/ Re-checking in UPSC IES ISS exam.
- The conducted authority will be released the 3 merit lists which are listed below:
- Rank Wise Merit List
- Roll Number Wise Merit List
- Final Result
- The final result will contain the name of those candidates who got selected for the offered posts.
How to Download the UPSC IES ISS 2023 Result?
The candidate must follow all the steps to download the UPSC IES ISS 2023 result which are described in the list below:
- Step 1: The candidates must visit the UPSC official website to download the UPSC IES ISS 2023 merit list.
- Step 2: Then click on the button called "written result" on the main page.
- Step 3: On the next page, the candidates have to click on the "Examination Written" button.
- Step 4: The new window will open on the screen where candidates has to click on the "Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2023" link.
- Step 5: The two merit lists will appear on the screen named as "IES ISS 2023 RollWise" and "IES ISS 2023 NameWise".
- Step 6: Click on the available links to the UPSC merit list.
- Step 7: The merit will open on the screen and candidates can download the UPSC IES ISS merit list PDF.
Details Given in UPSC IES ISSE 2023 Result
The candidate can check here all the details that will appear in UPSC IES ISSE 2023
merit which are given in the list below:
- In UPSC IES/ISS 2023 Roll number wise merit list, the merit list only contains the roll number of shortlisted candidates.
- In UPSC IES/ISS 2023 Name wise merit list the detail will appear in order of:
- Serial Number
- Shortlisted Candidates Roll number
- Shortlisted Candidates Name
- The final result will carry the selected names of the candidates for the offered posts.
UPSC IES ISS 2023 Selection Criteria
The selection for the offered posts of UPSC IES ISS 2023 will be conducted in two steps –
- Written examination - In the written examination, the candidate's knowledge will be checked.
- Interview round – Interview round is conducted to check the suitability and potential of the candidates for the given post.
- The selection in both rounds is provisional.
- The candidate will be selected only after the eligibility verification.
- The candidates make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying for the post.
- If at any step candidate is found not eligible for the applying post, then their candidature will be rejected.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for UPSC IES ISS 2023
If any two or more applicants obtained the same score for a particular super speciality course in UPSC IES ISS result, the following tie-breaking criteria will be applied to determine result in descending order of application till the final UPSC result is determined for all such candidates:
- The applicant getting more marks in the total of all four Statistics and Economics papers of 800 marks plus viva voce of 200 marks may be ranked higher for the services in comparison to other candidates.
- If the tie still exists then, the candidate senior in age will be considered over the other candidates.
UPSC IES ISS 2023 Counselling
UPSC IES ISS counselling 2023 will be started after the declaration of the result. The shortlisted candidate will be able to attend the UPSC counselling session. All candidates must bring all the required documents at the UPSC counselling session for the verification and the documents must be original other wise the candidate's selection will be cancelled.