UPSC SO/Steno Application Form 2023 will be released on 13 September 2023 tentatively. The exam will be held on 10 December 2023. After filling the application form, the candidates have to send the printed copy of the application form to the head department/office. Candidates must carefully check all the eligibility criteria for each category under Stenographers. For more details regarding the process of application form, details, etc. Candidates can read the full article.
- UPSC SO/Steno Registration will start from 13 September to 4 October 2023. The exam will be conducted on 10 December 2023.
UPSC SO/Steno Important Dates 2023
|Important events||Important Dates (announced)|
|Start date of application||13 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||10 October 2023|
|Issuance of admit card||Three weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||10 December 2023|
Note: Candidates must keep visiting the page for all the updates on the dates.
UPSC SO/Steno 2023 Application Form
Candidates must keep all the basic points for UPSC SO/Steno Application form 2023 in mind while filling it.
- The Application form will be released through Online mode on the UPSC Official website.
- The candidates have to first make a registration as a new user.
- The registration has to be made with a valid email id and mobile number.
- Upload all the documents correctly in the given format.
- The application form should be carefully filled as no changes are allowed after the final submission.
- After submitting the application form, a copy of it has to be sent to the Office/Department head.
Documents required to fill UPSC SO/Steno 2023 Application Form
Documents required to fill UPSC SO/Steno Application form are mentioned below.
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Age proof
- Recent colored passport size photograph
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate
How to fill UPSC SO/Steno Application Form 2023?
To fill UPSC SO/Steno Application form 2023, candidates must follow the given listed steps.
- At first, candidates have to register themselves for UPSC SO/Steno 2023 exam on the official website.
- For registering, candidates need to fill in basic details with a valid email id and mobile number.
2. Login ID
- After candidates registered themselves on the official website, a Login ID and password will be generated and will be sent to the registered mobile number and E-mail ID.
- Now applicants will be able to go to the Application form page by logging in to the official website by using their Login ID and password.
3. Filling the application form
- Candidates have to choose the right position of stenographers for which they are applying for.
- Now, candidates have to fill in all the asked details in the application form which are mentioned below.
- Education qualification
- Parental information
- Employment information
- Service preference
- Test centre
4. Uploading of documents
After this, candidates have to upload all the documents asked in the application form which are necessary for the submission of the application form. Candidates must follow the given Procedure for Uploading the documents in UPSC SO/Steno Application form.
- While filling the online Application Form, candidates will be provided with a link to upload their documents i.e photograph, certificate, or any mark sheet. The list of documents to be uploaded has been mentioned above.
5. Fees payment
After uploading the documents, the candidates have to pay the fees of the Application form. The basic information regarding the fee structure and payment mode is mentioned below.
- The fees of UPSC Steno/SO 2023 Application form is Rs 100/-
- The payment of fees can only be made through any online mode or also through Offline mode.
6. Submission and printout
- After making the payment of fees, the application form should be submitted successfully and candidates must take the print out the Application form for further use.
- One printed hard copy of the application form has to be submitted to the Head of department or Head of office to the commission to:
- Undersecretary (E-VI), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.
No Application Form Correction - Aspirants should carefully fill the application form as no changes in the details are allowed after final submission.
UPSC SO/Steno 2023 Test Centres
UPSC SO/Steno recruitment 2023 exam was organized in the following centres. Candidates may refer to the test centre for UPSC SO/Steno recruitment 2023 below and choose the appropriate test centre according to their choice.
UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card 2023
The UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card will be released through Online mode itself by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates have to use the registered email address to login and access the admit card. Admit cards are released 10-15 days before the date of examination. No paper admission ticket is issued to the candidate by the commission. Aspirants need to carry an official identity card and re-admission certificate at the time of examination, without which entry to the examination hall will not be granted.