ACPC Engineering Result 2020 will be released online on the official website of ACPC. ACPC will organize counselling for admission to Engineering courses in private/government institutes of Gujarat. ACPC Engineering 2020 result for counselling will be published in the pdf format. Admission is given to candidates based on the qualifying examination score. Only the selected candidates will able to attend the counselling session for ACPC Engineering Admission 2020. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about ACPC Engineering 2020 Result.
ACPC Engineering 2020 Result
The applicant must check here all the instructions for ACPC BE/ B.Tech exam result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- ACPC Engineering merit list 2020 will be released through the online mode on the official website.
- ACPC Engineering 2020 rank list will be announced on the basis of the total marks obtained in ACPC Engineering 2020.
- The common ACPC Engineering merit list will be released for the SC/ST and general candidates.
- The candidate who got the highest ranking in ACPC Engineering 2020 will be preferred first for ACPC Engineering seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download ACPC Engineering 2020 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download ACPC BE/ B.Tech merit list 2020 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit ACPC official website to check ACPC Engineering 2020 result.
- Step 2: Click on the BE/B.Tech link.
- Step 3: Select the "Merit List" for Engineering Course.
- Step 4: ACPC Engineering Result will appear on the window screen.
- Step 5: Download the ACPC Engineering merit list 2020 and search for their roll number, scores, and rank.
Details are given in ACPC Engineering 2020 Merit List
The following are the details that candidates will found in the ACPC BE/ B.Tech 2020 merit list.
- Candidate's name
- Physically Disability
- Board Name in Class 12th
- Marks obtained
- TFW seats(yes/no)
- Remarks(if any)
ACPC Engineering 2020 Seat Reservation
Candidates can check the reservation criteria for admission in Engineering below:-
|Scheduled Castes(SC)||7% of reserved seats|
|Scheduled Tribes(ST)||15% of reserved seats|
|SEBC||27% of reserved seats|
|EWS||10% of reserved seats|
ACPC Engineering Counselling 2020
ACPC Engineering 2020 counselling session schedule will be notified online on the official website. All the shortlisted candidates have to attend the counselling session for the NMIMS admission process. The candidate with the highest ranking will be considered first in ACPC Engineering 2020 seat allotments. Candidates must carry original documents for verification at the time of reporting.