To supervise the admission of candidates to professional and technical education, the Gujarat government established the Admission Committee for Professional Courses, or ACPC. The committee handles admissions for various courses depending on the candidates' interests and qualifications. ACPC is responsible for the following tasks:
The committee is in charge of overseeing, coordinating, and monitoring the entire admissions process for various courses.
ACPC Engineering Admission Registration Process 2023
Steps to Register with the ACPC in 2023 are given below:
Candidates must register online solely on the APCP website and complete the registration form with all required information.
- Candidate's Name: As per the marksheet, the candidate's name is
- Name of your Father and Mother: Enter your father's as well as mother's name.
- Date of Birth: as stated on your High School Certificate or school leaving certificate
- Gender: Male, female, or transgender
- Nationality: Indian / Non-Indigenous
- Domicile: Select your state of residence.
- Category: Socially and Educationally Backward Class /General /General-EWS /Schedule Caste (SC) /Schedule Tribe (ST) / (SEBC)
The relevant documents should be uploaded by the candidate.
The final step is to pay your registration fees online.
Before completing the application form, candidates must double-check that it is completely filled out and submitted.
Documents Required by ACPC in Application Form 2023
Candidates should have the following documents on hand when filling out the GUJCET 2023 application form.
- Email address and phone number
- Documents pertaining to academic credentials
- Number on the Aadhaar card
- Information on the family's income
- Photograph and signature scanned images
Admission to ACPC Engineering in 2023
Admission to ACPC Degree Engineering in 2023 To take part in the admissions process, you must first register online.
- Admission to the ACPC Degree Engineering Admission (B.E./B.Tech.) 2023 is to get admission in the first year of Engineering Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will conduct counselling for B.E. and B.Tech admission in Gujarat. The GUJCET 2023 merit will be used to determine ACPC Engineering Admission 2021. ACPC will provide counselling via the internet.
- Government/Grant-in-Aid Institutions account for 95% of total sanctioned intake, while unaided institutions account for 50% of total sanctioned intake. A applicant must have acquired the required qualifications listed above from schools in Gujarat, as well as additional eligibility criteria from a recognised board as specified in the admission guidelines, and must have taken the GUJCET 2023 exam.
- Government/Grant-in-Aid Institutions: 5 percent of total sanctioned intake: A candidate must have acquired the above-mentioned minimal qualifications from schools in India (including Gujarat State) that are duly affiliated with any recognised board, and must have taken the JEE (Main) – 2023 examination.