ACPC is also known as Admission Committe for Professional Courses is a web based online admission process for Engineering, Pharmacy, MBA/MCA, B.Arch, and other courses. For the academic year 2023 the online registration through the internet is mandatory for participating in the admission process. The ACPC Engineering Admission Dates has mentioned below for the candidates and they must have to check them.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2023 Admission Dates
Important Dates for ACPC 2023
|Application form release date||09th July 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||08th August 2023|
|Provisional merit list will release on||To Be Announced|
|Counseling will begin from||To Be Announced|
|Admission round I||To Be Announced|
|Admission round II||To Be Announced|
|Semester begins from||To Be Announced|
Eligibility Criteria for ACPC Engineering Admissions in 2023
Before filling out the application form, all applicants should make sure they meet the qualifying requirements, which are listed below:
- Candidates must have completed Std. 12 (Science Stream) with a minimum of 45 percent (40 percent for SC/ST and SEBC) in three subjects, namely two compulsory subjects, Physics and Mathematics, and one of the optional subjects, Chemistry.
- To be eligible for admission, students must have completed (Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects required by respective boards) from a single board and have appeared in GUJCET.
- Passed HSCE (Std. XII, 10+2 pattern) in Science Stream with 45 percent for Open (40 percent for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) in theory only or theory and practical with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biology/Bio-Technology or Technical Vocational as one of the subjects in qualifying examination for admission to Degree Engineering.
Final Merit List of the ACPC 2023
- Applicants whose names appear on the merit list will be invited to participate in the ACPC counselling process.
- The ACPC provisional list is released first, followed by the final merit list from the Admission Committee for Professional Courses.
- You must input your GUJCET Roll Number/ User Id and then choose a course.
- You must obtain a copy of the Provisional Merit List.
ACPC 2023 Seat Matrix
The ACPC seat matrix for BE Admission will be issued in the near future. Seat allocation in Gujarat's various engineering institutions is based on the final list, and admissions will be based on ACPC Counselling.