ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 Application Form will be released in the 2nd week of July 2021 tentatively by ACPC. ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 is a State Level admission process for those candidates who want to get admission in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and B.E. courses in various colleges/institutes in the state of Gujarat. ACPC Engineering is also known as the Admission Committee for Professional Courses Engineering Admission. The exam is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses. The Application form is the available online mode at the official website of the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid mistakes. The important dates regarding the ACPC 2021 registration for engineering are as follows:
ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 Dates
|Application form availability||2nd week of July 2021|
|The last date of submission||2nd week of September 2021|
|The last date to edit the Application Form||3rd week of September 2021|
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate.
- Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
Documents required to fill ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
- Printout of Registration Form
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWSs certificate (if applicable)
- GUJCET Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
- A copy of the certificate of income issued by the State Government on this behalf
- Latest Passport size Photograph (other than Gujarat board)
All the documents should be properly scanned and in the prescribed format.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 Application Fee
Mode of payment: The application fee of the ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 application fee can be pay through a payment gateway: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
The application fee for various courses is given below:
ACPC Engineering 2021 Application Fee
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs 350/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs 350/-|
Note: Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refundable in any circumstances.
How to fill the ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 Application Form.
This is the basic step to register ourselves for ACPC Engineering Admission.
- Visit the official website of ACPC Engineering Admission 2021 i.e. www.gujacpc.nic.in.
- Click on “Click here for new registration”.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as the candidate’s name, GUJCET Roll. No., the Application number, contact number, email id, date of birth, etc.
- Click on Submit.
- Save and move Forward.
Step-2: Filling the Application Form
In this step candidates need to fill in their Academic, Personal, and Qualification details:
Personal details like:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- NATA Score
Qualification details like:
- Enter all your academic and qualification details specifically, 12th class details.
- After that, you will be asked to fill in the marks obtained in all the subjects.
- Make sure they are the same as given on the mark-sheets and certificates.
- Ensure that all the details are correctly filled in.
Step-3: Upload the documents
In this step, candidates need to upload their properly scanned photographs, and signatures.
- Signature done in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
- Candidates should upload properly scanned photographs.
- Applicants should upload properly scanned signatures.
- A running writing signature must be acceptable.
- No group photos are allowed.
Step-4: Fee payment
The last step in the application form is the fee payment, so candidates must check the application form carefully before submitting the application fee:
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the payment gateway.
- The application fee for all the candidates is the same which is Rs 350/-.
- Online mode of payment can be done through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
Step 5-Enter Other Details:
Candidates need to enter other details such as your address, alternate contact number, email id, etc.
- GUJCET roll number will appear as a login id.
- Then the candidate will have to create a password and re-enter it.
- Accept the declaration and submit the form.
- If all the details are correct, select “I agree” and submit the form.
After completing all the details, a confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
Candidates are advised to fill the ACPC Engineering Admission 2021
Application Form carefully. There is no correction window, once the application is submitted. So candidates need to be very careful while filling up the application form.