ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Application form submission last date has been extended until 05 September 2020. The counselling round will be conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). The candidates will be enrolled in B.Tech and B.E programs in various fields in various colleges in Gujarat State. The candidates must fill the application form timely to participate in the counselling process. The candidates must read the complete article to know further about ACPC Engineering Admission 2020.
- The last date to apply for the ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Application Form has been extended until 05 September 2020.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Time Table
The candidates can check ACPC Engineering admission 2020 schedule below in the table:
|Online registration of application start||08 July 2020|
|Last date of submitting the online application||05 September 2020|
|Last date to edit registration||To be announced soon|
|Finalisation of institute Seat Matrix||To be announced soon|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||To be announced soon|
|Choice Filling for Mock round||To be announced soon|
|Announcement of Result of Mock Round||To be announced soon|
|Announcement of Final Merit List||To be announced soon|
|Final list of institutes and Seat Matrix||To be announced soon|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates|
for actual Admission: Round-1
|To be announced soon|
|Announcement of First Allotment List||To be announced soon|
|Announcement of Second Allotment List||To be announced soon|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||To be announced soon|
|Commencement of Academic Term||To be announced soon|
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Registration
The candidates can check the Application from details below:
- The ACPC, Gujarat has released the ACPC Engineering Admission Registration form on the official website on 08 July 2020.
- Candidates however, can register themselves for any course online only.
- Phone number filled in ACPC Engineering Admission Registration Application Form should be active throughout the process.
How to apply for ACPC Engineering Admission 2020?
Follow the below steps:
- On the official website click on new candidate registration.
- Thereafter, fill mobile number, name etc and generate the OTP.
- Now, login with verified username and id.
- Next, fill the application form with personal details, address details etc.
- Now, upload the image, signature and school leaving certificate documents.
- Next, pay the application fee and take a print out of the receipt.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020 Registration Fee
Check the fee details below in the given points:
- Registration Fee: Applicants need to pay a sum of Rs.300/- as an Admission Registration Application Fee.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay this application fee with the help of debit card/credit card / net banking facility and UPI.
ACPC Engineering 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility criteria before applying for the ACPC 2020 Admission:
- Candidates who have cleared the Diploma Examination or Senior secondary in 2020 from any recognised University or Institution of Gujarat State with at least 45% marks or equivalent CGPA (40% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology are eligible for registration.
- Candidate appearing for ACPC 2020 Counselling must have three subjects with two compulsory subjects i.e. Physics and Mathematics and any one of optional subjects out of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects provided by respective boards from single board and must be appeared in GUJCET 2020 to become eligible for the admission.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2020
ACPC Engineering admission to the First Year of the Bachelor of Engineering and Technology (B.E./B.Tech) is given as under:
All the Government Seats will be filled on the basis of merit list prepared by the Admission Committee for admissions to the First Year of the B.E. and B.Tech Courses.
All the Management Seats are filled by the management of the respective Professional Educational College or Institution, based on merit list of the candidates whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
ACPC 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidate have to follow below given Online ACPC 2020 Admission Process carried out by ACPC consists of three-phase:
1) The Admission Committee of ACPC prepares the merit list for the eligible candidates and display it on their official website of the ACPC or by any other means that will be considered suitable by the committee.
2) Admission Committee is responsible to schedule the online counselling program either through an advertisement in the newspaper circulated widely in the state, on the official website or by any other method that will be considered relevant by the authority.
3) The candidates have to select online the order of choices of colleges and courses on the official website of ACPC. The ACPC seat allotment will be displayed on their website, and the allotment of seat will be based on the category of the candidate, merit and availability of seats.
4) The candidates have to pay the required fees to the committee.
5) If the fees are not paid on time, Application of the candidate will be cancelled.
6) The ACPC Counselling process will be done in many rounds.
7) After considering the number of vacant seats if available, the admission committee will re-arrange the reshuffling of the seats to fill the vacant seats.
How to apply for ACPC Engineering Counselling?
Candidates who are seeking admission in B.E, B.Tech in Gujarat state institutes, first they have to fill their online registration form from the official website www.jacpcldce.ac.in and www.gujacpc.nic.in. Candidates can refer to following steps for filling their ACPC engineering counselling application form:
- Step 1:- For new candidate registration, click the “Click Here For New Registration” button of the official website.
- Step 2:- Then, choose course name by selecting the option of choice for “Degree Engineering” from the courses and details regarding the same will appear on the computer screen.
- Step 3:- Fill all mandatory details like GUJCET-2020 Roll Number, Application Number and Name of the candidate as per the GUJCET-2020 mark sheet, 14 digit PIN as given with booklet, Serial No. Provided with PIN, and other details asked in the registration form.
- Step 4:- Then fill all the personal details in the prescribed format as asked in the ACPC Engineering Online Registration Form.
- Step 5:- Candidate’s GUJCET-2020 roll number will appear as their log in ID. After that, the candidate has to create a password by entering a minimum of 6 (six) and maximum 12 (twelve) alphanumeric characters. After that candidate has to Re-enter the same password at the space marked as Confirm Password. Candidate must keep the Password noted somewhere for further login.
- Step 6:- After successful completion of ACPC Engineering 2020 online registration process, provisional merit number (rank) will be allotted to the candidate on the date of its announcement.
Candidate can obtain their ACPC Engineering provisional merit number (rank) with their user ID from the official website www.gujacpc.nic.in under registration details button OR can also view on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in by entering GUJCET-2020 roll number.
ACPC Engineering Admissoin 2020 Seat Reservation
Candidates of class 12 (Science stream) With Minimum 45% For Open (40 % For SC/ST/SEBC) Of Theory Or (Theory And Practical) Marks Of Physics & Maths With (Chemistry Or Biology Or Computer Or Vocational Subject) From Single Board And Appeared GUJCET. Following table shows the number of marks that candidates of different category must score in order to fulfill their reserved criteria:
| Board||Open Category||Reserve Category(Sc/St/Sec)|
|Theory||Theory + Practical||Theory||Theory + Practical|
|CBSE/ISCE/NIOS & OTHERS||108/240||135/300||96/240||120/300|