ACPC MBA and MCA 2021 i.e. ACPC for Master of Business Administration and Master of Computer Application 2021 admission process will start from the 1st week of October 2021 tentatively by Admission Committee for Professional Courses for the applicants who want to take admission in the first year of Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Application (MCA) and MCA Lateral Entry (Direct Second Year admission) in the colleges of the Gujarat State. The whole admission process for MCA and MBA courses will be conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). The admission process will be conducted for enrolling the candidates in MBA, MCA, and MCA (Lateral Entry) in various institutes in Gujarat State. It is the state-level admission process that is conducted every year. Furthermore, the candidates willing to take admission in the above-mentioned courses through the admission procedure conducted by ACPC must fill the registration form timely. Also, the candidates must read the complete article to know all about the ACPC MBA and MCA 2021.
ACPC MBA and MCA 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the ACPC MBA and MCA Admission 2021 from the below-given table:-
|Online registration starts||1st week of October 2021|
|Last day to apply||2nd week of October 2021|
|Finalization list of institutes and Seat Matrix||October 2021|
|Online Choice Filling for Mock Round||2nd week of November 2021|
|Display Result of Mock Round||November 2021|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||3rd week of November 2021|
|Seat allotment of Round 1||November 2021|
|Declaration of Vacant seats||Last week of November 2021|
ACPC MBA and MCA 2021 Application Form
ACPC MBA and MCA 2021 Application Form will be released in the 1st week of October 2021. The application form will be filled online. Before filling the application form candidate should go through the eligibility criteria first. Candidates should mention the correct information in the application form if the candidate will not fill in the valid information in the application form that the candidate will be disqualified from the further procedure. The process of filling the application form is mention below:
- The candidates can fill the application form from the official website.
- The candidate will have to fill in their personal and educational details.
- Candidates should upload their scanned photograph, signature, and required documents.
- While filling the application form candidate has to upload a scanned image of the photograph between 10KB to 200KB.
- The candidate will also upload a scanned image of his/her signature between 4KB to 30KB.
- After filling the form, the candidate should check the filled details before submitting it. There is no requirement to send a hard copy to the organizing board.
- After the payment of the application form, candidates have to take a printout of the payment slip.
Document Required at the time of Application Process
The following list of a copy of the self-attested document along with the print out of the application form is required to submit by the candidate at the help center
- SSC Exam(class 10th) Marksheet
- H.Sc Exam Marksheet (class 12th)
- All semester mark sheet of graduation degree
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- CMAT Result card
- Caste/category/SEBC Proof certificate
- Physical disability proof certificate signed by the civil surgeon
- Proof for the Ex-servicemen, certificate of the In-servicemen
- A valid certificate of the Income issued by the authority
- Other certificates as per the admission committee instructions
The candidate shall have to complete the registration process by uploading all relevant documents and paying registration fees (non-refundable) of Rs 350/- for the MBA or MCA course and Rs.500/- (for applying for Both MBA & MCA course) through online mode only.
Mode of Payment
The application fee will be submitted through online mode only. It can be done through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
ACPC MBA and MCA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following ACPC MBA and MCA 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- The candidate must be Indian.
- They must have a domicile of the Gujarat state.
- Candidates have to be passed the 12th class examination from any recognized education board in India.
- The candidates must have appeared in Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) exam 2020 which is conducted by AICTE and shall have passed the qualifying examination with the following marks:
- For the general category, candidates must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, SEBC, and EWS category, candidates must have passed with a minimum of 45% marks.
- For MCA, the candidate shall also have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination (Standard XII, 10+2 pattern) or Bachelors’ degree with Mathematics or Business Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects.
- For MCA Lateral Entry (Direct Second Year), candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the stream of Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor of Science (IT) or Bachelor of Science (Computer) are only eligible.
- Candidates whose graduation result is awaited can also apply.
Reservation Criteria for seats
Through Reservation, Few percentages of seats would be reserved for the candidate fit in the following criteria decided by the admission committee. see more details from the below points.
- The seat will be reserved for the candidate who has the domicile for the Gujrat state and falls in the SC/ST/SBIWO/EBC.
|Category||Seats in %|
|Economically weaker section (EWS).||10%|
- Five percent of the seat available in each category will be reserved for the physically and disabled candidate of that caste
- One percent of the total will be available for the candidates who are children of defense personnel and Ex-servicemen
ACPC MBA and MCA 2021 Merit List
- Merit List for the candidate who has applied for admission will be prepared by the admission committee in an online mode
- The List will be prepared based on the candidate's marks in the qualifying examination and Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT).
Tie Breaker Rule
In case of the equal merit marks by the candidates in the CMAT test, the following criteria will be applied to decide the merit order:
- Marks obtained by the candidate QT and Data Interpretation section of CMAT
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the General Awareness section of CMAT
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Language Comprehension section.
If the tie still exists, then the preference will be given to the candidate based on the
- Mathematics marks in SSC Exam (class 10th)
- Percentage marks in SSC Exam (class 10th)
ACPC MBA and MCA 2021
A candidate will be getting admission in MBA and MCA courses through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) by the following procedure for Admission. Check the details mentioned below:
- Admission (MBA and MCA) will be based on the merit list prepared by the Admission committee
- A successful candidate whose name will appear in the list will be called for the counseling
- A candidate will get the option to fill the order of choices for the courses and colleges through online counseling
- A certain amount of Fee would be required to pay for the admission as per the colleges
- The seat allotment process will be done as per the merit list and through counsel
- And the selected candidate has to report to the allotted institution.
Gujarat Professional Technical Educational was established in the year 2008 by the Government of Gujarat. It manages the admission of candidates to the professional degree courses respectively. The main mission of the committees is to carry out the counseling process transparently and fairly. The admission process is based on the qualifying examination.