ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 exam date will be announced soon by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat. Admit cards for the same can be downloaded before a week or two of the examination date. Admit card is an important document and candidates must keep it with them during the examination. This article provides all the necessary information for the ACPC Pharmacy admission 2021 admit card. Canddiates can go through this article to know all about admit card for ACPC Pharmacy admission 2021.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Important Dates
Official dates are yet to be announced by the conducting authority. Candidates can get to know about important dates (tentative) from the table given below:
Application form availability
3rd week of July 2021
Submission of the application form (at Help Centre)
Last week of August 2021
|Admit card availability||A week before the examination|
How to Download ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Admit card?
ACPC Pharmacy admission 2021
admit card will be released on the official website of Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat. Candidates can directly download the admit card by entering their login details such as username and password. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Admit card for ACPC Pharmacy admission 2021:
- Visit the official website of ACPC.
- Click on the "ACPC admit card 2021" download link.
- Enter your application number, password, and security code.
- Click on the "submit" button.
- The admit card of ACPC Pharmacy 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card and make sure they are correct and easily readable.
- Finally, download and take a hard copy for further reference.
Details mentioned on ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Admit card
Admit card is an important document for the examination and candidates must keep it in good condition until the admission procedure is over. Admit card contains important details about the candidate and the exam, thus candidate must keep admit card with them during the examination. Following details are mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket:
- Candidate's name
- Candidate's Roll number/registration number
- Candidate's Father name
- Exam Date and subjects
- Candidate's photo
- Date of Birth
- Test center name
- Name of the exam conducting authority
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Exam Instructions
Candidates must read all the important instructions mentioned on the admit card before the examination. All the guidelines and instructions must be followed on the exam day to ensure the successful conduction of the exam. Disciplinary action can be taken in case the candidate is found to be indulging in any sort of malpractice. Following are the instruction that a candidate must adhere to:
- Candidates must have their Admit card with them for the Examination. They will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they failed to produce the Admit card.
- The admit card should be in good condition. It should not be mutilated or tampered with.
- Candidates must have a pen (ball or black point), Cardboard for the examination.
- Items such as Calculator, logarithm table, electronic gadgets, mobile phones, etc. are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates are prohibited to use books, note-books or notes, calculators (separate or with the watch), pagers, cellphones, slide rules, foot rules inside the examination hall.
- The candidate should reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- No Candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall before completion of the exam duration.
- The candidates must follow the instructions of the invigilator throughout the examination process.
- Any malpractice or act of misconduct during the examination will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidates