ACPC Pharmacy Merit List 2020 is expected to be released in the month of July. The merit list will be declared for admission into B.Pharma/D. Pharma courses and M. Pharma courses. The candidates will be provided with a link to access the same on the Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat. The authority will announce the merit list based on the scores of GUJCET for B.Pharmacy & PGCET for M.Pharmacy. The merit list for B.Pharma Dip in Pharma will be prepared based on 60% weightage of the percentile obtained in the theory subjects (PCM/PCB) combined with 40% weightage of the percentile obtained in the GUJCET 2020. Those who are seeking for admission can check the other information about ACPC Pharmacy 2020 Merit List below in the complete article.
ACPC Pharmacy Merit List 2020 Dates
The candidates can check tentative dates for merit list of ACPC Pharmacy admission 2020 below in the given table:
|Courses Name||Provisional Merit List||Final Merit List|
|B.Pharma / Dip in Pharma||July 2020||----|
Applicants are advised to stay connected to the page to know the dates of the merit list.
How to Check ACPC Pharmacy Merit List 2020?
The candidates can check the ACPC Merit List by following the steps below:
Step 1 - Click on the link provided on this page or else visit the official website of the ACPC.
Step 2 - On clicking a new window will open.
Step 3 - There, the candidates will have to enter the GUJCET User ID and course to check for B.Pharma & Dip in Pharma. For M.Pharmacy candidates will have to click on the PGCET 202 merit list.
Step 4 - Next, the candidates need to click on the ‘Go Get It’ button.
Step 5 - Check the merit and download the result and retain it till the admission process gets over.
Preparation of ACPC Pharmacy Merit List 2020
ACPC Pharmacy merit list of the candidates who have applied for admission, within the prescribed time limit and who are found eligible for admission under admission rules time to times, shall be prepared in the following manner, namely:
For B.Pharmcay and Diploma in Pharmacy
Those who applied for admission in B.Pharma or Dip in Pharma, the merit list will be prepared on the following:
- For the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Boards mentioned in eligibility criteria, 60% weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the theory subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics) and 40% weightage of the percentile marks obtained in same subjects of the GUJCET shall be the merit marks.
- If percentile marks are not available from any of the Boards mentioned in eligibility criteria, two separate merit lists shall be prepared namely:
- The first merit list shall include those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination
from the Boards for which the percentile marks are available. The merit list will be prepared the same as mentioned above.
- The second merit list shall include the candidates who have passed the qualifying
examination from the Boards for which the percentile marks are not available. This shall be
based on 60% weightage of marks obtained in (Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics) after converting it to 100 combined with the 40% weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the GUJCET.
Inter-se-merit for B.Pharmcay and Diploma in Pharmacy
In case of candidates having equal merit marks shall be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination in the following sequence:
- Mathematics/ Biology and Physics
- Mathematics/ Biology and Chemistry
- Physics and Chemistry
- Mathematics / Biology
- Aggregate marks
The Admission Committee shall prepare and publish discipline-wise two separate merit-lists for M.Pharmacy admission in the following manner, namely:-
- First merit list
- It shall include the candidates who are eligible for admission under the eligibility criteria rule as prescribed by the authority & the merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks/score obtained by such candidates in GATE/GPAT.
- If the seats will remain vacant, the second merit list shall include the candidates who are eligible for admission as per the ACPC rule & the merit list shall be prepared based on the marks obtained by such candidates in Common Entrance Test (CET).
- The authority will publish the category-wise merit list for reserved category.
Inter-se-merit for M.Pharma
The criteria for deciding merit order in case of candidates having equal merit marks are mentioned below:
- Percentage of marks obtained at qualifying examination,
- If a tie still persists then the Date of Birth (candidate who is older in age shall be given priority).
For Correction of Marks for ACPC Pharmacy Merit List 2020
In case of a change in marks in the qualifying examination, the candidate shall produce a letter to that effect issued by the competent authority or the corrected mark sheet issued by the Board, before the Admission Committee at least one day prior to the commencement of counselling program but not later than seven days from the receipt of the letter or, as the case may be, corrected mark-sheet. If the mark sheet will be provided on time as prescribed by the authority then the candidate can be placed at an appropriate position in the merit list.