ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Application Form last date has been extended until 05 September 2020. Admission Committee for Professional Courses Pharmacy Admission 2020 will be conducted by the Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State. Admission is provided on the basis of merit list prepared by the authority to enrol the candidates in the Bachelor of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy courses. The candidates must fill the application form timely in order to get admission into the above-mentioned courses. Also, the candidates must go through the complete article to know all about ACPC Pharmacy Admission Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
The last date to apply for ACPC Degree Pharmacy 2020 has been extended until 05 September 2020.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Dates
ACPC Pharmacy Admission Important Dates
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form||20 July-05 September 2020|
|Finalisation of Institute Seat Matrix||notified soon|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||notified soon|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||notified soon|
|Declaration of Result of Mock Round||notified soon|
|Declaration of final merit list||notified soon|
|Final List of Institutes and Seat Matrix||notified soon|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates to actual admission Round-1||notified soon|
|Declaration of first allotment list||notified soon|
|Deposition of tuition fees in the bank and online generation of Admission Slip||notified soon|
|Online Cancellation of admission Round 1||notified soon|
|Display of vacancy after Round 1||notified soon|
|Consent for reshuffling and alteration of|
choices if any: Round-2
|Declaration of Allotment List for Round-2||notified soon|
|Deposition of token fees in bank and online generation of admission slip||notified soon|
|Online Cancellation of admission for Round-2||notified soon|
|Display of vacancy after Round-2||notified soon|
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Application Form
ACPC Pharmacy Registration 2020 details can be checked below:
- ACPC Application form will be available at www.gujacpc.nic.in.
- The candidate will have to buy the Booklet/PIN from designated branches of ICICI bank.
- The registration will be done online on the official website.
- By selecting "Degree/Diploma Pharmacy" a new window will open.
- After that enter: Sr. Number printed on PIN cover, 14 digit PIN as given with booklet, Name of the candidate as per the GUJCET Marksheet and other details in the appropriate box. Submit after verification.
- After that application form will be open fill the details like personal details, academic details, etc.
- Also, the candidate has to select the city for the test centre.
- Candidate must take print of the filled application form for further process.
Documents required along with the Application Form:
Candidates must be ready with the following documents to fill the application form:
- S.S.C. Examination (Std. X) Mark-sheet
- H.S.C. Examination (Std. XII) Mark-sheet
- GUJCET Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), issued by the authority empowered by the State Government.
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, valid as per State Government Rules, by the authority empowered by the State Government.
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/ competent Medical Authority, in case the candidate is a Physically Handicapped
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman, duly issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer,
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman duly issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit in which he is serving
- A copy of the valid certificate of income issued by the authority empowered by the State Government in this behalf, if applicable
- Photograph of a candidate for other State / other than Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary School Examination Board
- Such other certificates as the Admission Committee deems necessary.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for acpc degree diploma pharmacy admission 2020 in Gujarat are mentioned below:
- The candidate must have cleared 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks (for General category) & 40% marks (for SC/ST/SEBC category) in Physics & Chemistry with (Maths or Biology) from a single board.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with minimum eligibility criteria of percentage of marks in subjects prescribed by AICTE from time to time from
- The Gujarat board or the Central Board of Secondary Education or
- The Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi or
- The National Institute of Open Schooling or
- The International School Board (International Baccalaureate and Cambridge) and
- Must have appeared in GUJCET examinations conducted in the corresponding academic year.
- A candidate whose parents are of Gujarat origin and are serving out of Gujarat in the service of Central Government or other State Government, Armed forces, Boards or Corporations owned or controlled by the Central Government or other State Government or any nationalized bank and who has passed the qualifying examination from the State where parents are serving and has appeared in the GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year, shall be eligible for admission.
- A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination from any other State and has appeared in GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year; and
- whose parents are serving in the category of services as shown below and who are transferred from other States to Gujarat and have resumed their duties in the place where they are transferred in Gujarat and shall remain so transferred in the State of Gujarat at the time of registration for admission, shall be eligible for admission and his candidature shall be included in the merit list. List of Category of Services:
- Officers or Employees of Central Government; or
- Officers or Employees of Public Sector Undertakings of Central Government or any State Government; or
- Officers or Employees of nationalized banks; or
- Officers or Employees of the United Nations, UNICEF, World Health Organization and such other International Institutions located in Gujarat State; or
- Gujarat Cadre Officers of Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service or Indian Forest Service working in Gujarat or working in other States on deputation; or
- Officers or Employees of the Gujarat Government posted outside Gujarat State for administrative reasons.
- A candidate who has,-
- studied under Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme up to Standard VIII in any of the schools located in the State of Gujarat, and
- thereafter studied in any of the schools located out of the State of Gujarat under the said scheme, and
- passed the qualifying examination from a Navodaya Vidyalay located outside the Gujarat State, and
- appeared in the GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year shall be eligible for admission and his candidature will be included in the merit list.
Reservation of Seats
Given below the category-wise reservation of seats
|Category||Seats in %|
|Socially and Educationally Backward|
Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste
|Economically Weaker Sections||10|
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Merit List
The ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 merit list will be prepared by the authority in the following manner:
- The first merit list will be prepared for the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Boards mentioned in eligibility criteria, a sum of 60% weight of the percentile marks obtained in the theory subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics) and 40% weight of the percentile marks obtained in same subjects of the GUJCET will be the merit marks.
- The second merit list will be prepared for the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Boards for which the percentage of marks are not available. This will be based on 60% weightage of marks obtained in the theory of the subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics) after converting it to 100 combined with the 40% weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the GUJCET.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Tie-breaker Rule
In case more than one candidate will get the same marks then the tie-breaker rule will be followed which is set by the authority.
The merit marks will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination in the following manner:
(a) Mathematics/ Biology and Physics
(b) Mathematics/ Biology and Chemistry
(c) Physics and Chemistry
(d) Mathematics / Biology
(h) Aggregate marks
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
Given below the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Admission Procedure:
- The authority will prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates as per Rule, after the verification of the documents submitted.
- The merit lists will then be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee.
- The Admission Committee will publish the schedule of online counselling program on the website or by advertisement in the local newspapers widely circulated in the State, and by such other means which is convenient.
- The candidates will be required to indicate their order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online.
- Allotment of seats will be made on the basis of merit, category of the candidate and availability of seats.
- The allotment of seats will be published on the website of the authority.
- The candidates are required to have a print of the information letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website for further process.
- Candidates will be required to pay the fee as determined by the authority.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020:
|Exam Name||ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State|
|Purpose||To enrol the candidates in the Bachelor of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy courses.|
Stay connected for more updates regarding ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020.
Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State
he Government of Gujarat, in the Legislative Assembly, has passed an act, Act No.2 of 2008 called “Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) Act, 2007” to make special provision for the regulation of admission in the professional technical education colleges or institutions in the State and fixation of fees in such colleges or institutions and for matter connected therewith. As per the powers conferred to State Government, in Section 20(1) of the said Act, the Government of Gujarat, Education Department by way of a notification had constituted “Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)” to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree and diploma courses respectively. The mission assigned to these Committees is to carry out the counselling process in a fair and transparent manner. The admission process is conducted by these Committees strictly on the basis of merit and the preference of the candidate.