ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 will start in the month of September (tentatively) by Admission Committee for Professional Courses for those candidates who wish to take admission to B.Pharm. It is the state-level admission process that is conducted every year. All the Management Seats shall be filled in by the management of the respective professional Educational College or Institution, based on the inter-se merit list of applicants whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee. All the candidates can get the whole information and details related to ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 through the following article.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Status
Candidates can check the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Status from the below table:
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Status
|Official notification is yet to release|
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates of ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 in the table given below:
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Schedule
|Start of Online Application||August 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||2nd week of September 2021|
|Seat allotment of 1st round||2nd week of October 2021|
|Vacant seats after 1st round||October 2021|
|Seat allotment of 2nd round||2nd week of November 2021|
|Vacant seats after 2nd round||3rd week of November 2021|
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Form
ACPC Pharmacy Registration 2021 details can be checked below:
- ACPC Application form will be available at www.gujacpc.nic.in.
- The candidate will have to buy the Booklet/PIN from designated branches of ICICI bank.
- The registration will be done online on the official website.
- By selecting "Degree/Diploma Pharmacy" a new window will open.
- After that enter: Sr. Number printed on PIN cover, 14 digit PIN as given with booklet, Name of the candidate as per the GUJCET Marksheet, and other details in the appropriate box. Submit after verification.
- After that application form will be open fill in the details like personal details, academic details, etc.
- Also, the candidate has to select the city for the test center.
- The candidate must take a print of the filled application form for further process.
Documents required along with the ACPC Pharmacy Admission Form
Candidates must be ready with the following documents to fill the application form:
- S.S.C. Examination (Std. X) Mark-sheet
- H.S.C. Examination (Std. XII) Mark-sheet
- GUJCET Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate for a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), issued by the authority empowered by the State Government.
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family, valid as per State Government Rules, by the authority empowered by the State Government.
- Certificate of Physical Disability, issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgeon/ competent Medical Authority, in case the candidate is a Physically Handicapped
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman, duly issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board, Gujarat State or by the District Sainik Welfare Officer,
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman duly issued by the Commanding Officer of the respective unit in which he is serving
- A copy of the valid certificate of income issued by the authority empowered by the State Government on this behalf, if applicable
- Photograph of a candidate for other State / other than Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary School Examination Board
- Such other certificates as the Admission Committee deems necessary.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for ACPC degree diploma pharmacy admission 2021 in Gujarat are mentioned below:
- The candidate must have cleared 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks (for General category) & 40% marks (for SC/ST/SEBC category) in Physics & Chemistry with (Maths or Biology) from a single board.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with minimum eligibility criteria of percentage of marks in subjects prescribed by AICTE from time to time from
- The Gujarat board or the Central Board of Secondary Education or
- The Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi or
- The National Institute of Open Schooling or
- The International School Board (International Baccalaureate and Cambridge) and
- Must have appeared in GUJCET examinations conducted in the corresponding academic year.
- A candidate whose parents are of Gujarat origin and are serving out of Gujarat in the service of Central Government or other State Government, Armed forces, Boards or Corporations owned or controlled by the Central Government or other State Government or any nationalized bank and who has passed the qualifying examination from the State where parents are serving and has appeared in the GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year, shall be eligible for admission.
- A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination from any other State and has appeared in GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year; and
- whose parents are serving in the category of services as shown below and who are transferred from other States to Gujarat and have resumed their duties in the place where they are transferred in Gujarat and shall remain so transferred in the State of Gujarat at the time of registration for admission, shall be eligible for admission and his candidature shall be included in the merit list. List of Category of Services:
- Officers or Employees of Central Government; or
- Officers or Employees of Public Sector Undertakings of Central Government or any State Government; or
- Officers or Employees of nationalized banks; or
- Officers or Employees of the United Nations, UNICEF, World Health Organization and such other International Institutions located in Gujarat State; or
- Gujarat Cadre Officers of Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service or Indian Forest Service working in Gujarat or working in other States on deputation; or
- Officers or Employees of the Gujarat Government posted outside Gujarat State for administrative reasons.
- A candidate who has,-
- studied under Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme up to Standard VIII in any of the schools located in the State of Gujarat, and
- thereafter studied in any of the schools located out of the State of Gujarat under the said scheme, and
- passed the qualifying examination from a Navodaya Vidyalaya located outside the Gujarat State, and
- appeared in the GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year shall be eligible for admission and his candidature will be included in the merit list.
Reservation of Seats
Given below the category-wise reservation of seats
|Category||Seats in %|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste||27|
|Economically Weaker Sections||10|
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Merit List
- The first merit list will be prepared for the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Boards mentioned in eligibility criteria, a sum of 60% weight of the percentile marks obtained in the theory subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics) and 40% weight of the percentile marks obtained in same subjects of the GUJCET will be the merit marks.
- The second merit list will be prepared for the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the Boards for which the percentage of marks is not available. This will be based on a 60% weightage of marks obtained in the theory of the subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics) after converting it to 100 combined with the 40% weightage of the percentile marks obtained in the GUJCET.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Tie-breaker Rule
In case more than one candidate will get the same marks then the tie-breaker rule will be followed which is set by the authority. The merit marks will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination in the following manner:
(a) Mathematics/ Biology and Physics
(b) Mathematics/ Biology and Chemistry
(c) Physics and Chemistry
(d) Mathematics / Biology
(h) Aggregate marks
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Admission Procedure
Given below the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Admission Procedure:
- The authority will prepare merit lists of the eligible candidates as per Rule, after the verification of the documents submitted.
- The merit lists will then be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee.
- The Admission Committee will publish the schedule of the online counseling program on the website or by advertisement in the local newspapers widely circulated in the State, and by such other means which is convenient.
- The candidates will be required to indicate their order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online.
- Allotment of seats will be made based on merit, category of the candidate, and availability of seats.
- The allotment of seats will be published on the website of the authority.
- The candidates are required to have a print of the information letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website for further process.
- Candidates will be required to pay the fee as determined by the authority.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021:
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Basic Details
|Admission Name||ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State|
|Purpose||To enroll the candidates in the Bachelor of Pharmacy and Diploma in Pharmacy courses.|
About Commissionerate of Technical Education, Gujarat State
The Government of Gujarat, in the Legislative Assembly, has passed an act, Act No.2 of 2008 called “Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) Act, 2007” to make special provision for the regulation of admission in the professional technical education colleges or institutions in the State and fixation of fees in such colleges or institutions and matter connected therewith. As per the powers conferred to the State Government, in Section 20(1) of the said Act, the Government of Gujarat, Education Department by way of a notification had constituted the “Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)” to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree and diploma courses respectively. The mission assigned to these Committees is to carry out the counseling process fairly and transparently. The admission process is conducted by these Committees strictly based on merit and the preference of the candidate.