KLEU AIET 2021 will be conducted in August 2021 tentatively by the KLE University. The University conducts an entrance exam to provide admission to the eligible candidates in various Undergraduate & Postgraduate programmes in Pharmacy, Physiotherapy etc. The exam is organised once every year at the National Level. The candidates willing to take admission in any of the programmes offered by KLE University must carefully fill the application form before the commencement of the exam. The candidates need to read the complete article to know all about KLE University Entrance Exam 2021 exam like Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, etc.
KLEU AIET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can chcek the KLEU AIET 2021 exam status from the below table:
|Exam status||Official notification is yet to release|
KLEU AIET 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important dates related to KLEUAIET 2021
|Application start date||Last week of July 2021|
|Application last date||2nd week of August 2021|
|Admit card release date||August 2021|
|Exam date||August 2021|
|Result date||September 2021|
KLEU AIET 2021 Application Form
Candidates are requested to keep visiting the page for future updates:
- The application form will be available on the website of KLE University soon.
- The registration form & fee can be submitted in online mode only.
- While filling the form candidates are advised to avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing.
- The entries to be made in the form must be in capital letters.
- The form filled must be complete or else it will be rejected.
- The candidates will need to fill in personal details, academic details, etc.
- The applicants will need to upload the scanned images of the photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Also, will need to upload the mandatory documents like 10th & 12th documents, etc.
- The candidates will have to fill the choice of subjects in higher preferential order.
- After filling in the necessary details, submit the application fee.
- The fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- The candidates are advised to get the xerox of the filled form & keep it safe for future use.
KLEU AIET 2021 Application Fee
The registration fee details for KLE University Application Form 2021 are mentioned below:
Mode of Payment - Online- The registration fee will be payable via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
KLEU AIET Registration Fees 2021
|General/SC/ST/OBC & other candidates||Rs 1000/-|
Note- No other mode will be accepted for the fee payment.
KLEU AIET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the AIET entrance exam 2021, the applying candidates must check the eligibility. Listed below are the eligibility criteria for different courses:
- The applicant's age should be 17 years as on 31 December of the admission year.
For MBBS Course
- The applicant should also have 50% marks in the English language in the qualifying exam.
- They should pass in class 12th from any state board of education and obtained 60% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply.
For BDS Course
- The requirements proposed by the Dental Council of India & KLEU must be met by applicants.
- The applicant should have individually passed English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and must have obtained at least 60 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination together, i.e. PUC II/10 + 2 / HSC or similar, respectively.
- In the Physics, Chemistry, & Biology taken together in the KLEU-UGAIET test, those who have scored a minimum aggregate 50% marks.
For BPT Courses
- Must have scored 40% and above aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2.
- Must have English subject at 10+2 level.
- 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria for SC/ ST category.
For B.Pharma Courses
- Candidates who have passed two-year P.U.C examination of Karnataka P.U.C Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or university with Physics &Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/ Computer Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biology(Minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of P.C.M or P.C.B)or PCMB.
- Must have passed with minimum 40% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Computer Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biology.
- Lateral entry in 2nd year B. Pharm for D. Pharm candidates passed from a PCI approved institution with at least 50% marks.
- Applicants who have scored less than 40 per cent (10 + 2) yet have completed B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry as one of the compulsory subjects in combination with either of the two subjects mentioned below, namely Physics or Mathematics, or Microbiology, or Botany, or Zoology, or Biotechnology, or Computer Science or Electronics, with a total of not less than 40 per cent marks, is eligible for first-year B.
- 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to reserved category
For B.Sc./P.C.B.Sc. Nursing Courses
- Minimum 45% marks aggregate in PCBE in 10+2.
- Must have English in 12th standard.
- 5% relaxation in eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Passed in G.N.M. (Diploma programme) for P.C.B.Sc.
- Must be physically fit (Certificate to be issued by Registered Medical Practitioner)
For B.A.M.S. Course
- The applicants must have passed 10+2 with aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- The applying candidates must have English subject at 10+2 level.
KLEU AIET 2021 Exam Pattern
The KLEU AIET 2021 Exam Pattern can be checked below in the given points:
KLEU AIET 2021 Paper Pattern for PG-MPT Course
|Exam Types ||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Duration||180 Minutes(02 Hours)|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct response will get 1 mark and there will be No Negative Marking|
KLEU AIET 2021 Admit Card
Under no circumstances shall a candidate who does not have an admit card given by KLE Deemed University be admitted to the examination hall by the Center Superintendent. In order to remain informed with the schedule for the issuance of the Admit card, applicants are requested to continue visiting the update page. Applicants will need to download from the official website the admission card/hall pass. The competent authority will not give a person a hall ticket.
KLEU AIET 2021 Exam Centers
Following are the Exam centres for KLEU AIET 2021 below in the given table:
KLEU AIET 2021 Result
KLEUAIET Result 2021 will be released by KLE university on the official website after the test. The candidates can avail the facility of result on providing details such as Admit Card NO/ Roll number and Date of Birth. The University shall prepare a merit list for the candidates who have appeared for the entrance examination and qualified in accordance with the total marks obtained by them.
KLEU AIET 2021 Counselling
According to the Merit List, qualified candidates added in the list will be called for appearing in the KLEU AIET Counselling. At the time of counselling, the candidates will have to carry their relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Academic Background, Category, etc. Counselling letters are released on the official website for all qualified candidates only.
KLEU AIET 2021 Document Verification
Documents required at the times of Counselling/ Admission are listed below:
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet
- 10th and 12th class passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- KLEU AIET 2020 Counselling Call Letter
- KLEU AIET 2020 Admit Card
- Identity Proof
Course Offered by KLEU
The candidate's can checklist of courses offered by the KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research, deemed to be University:
PG in Pharmacy Courses
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacy Practice
- Quality Assurance
KLEU AIET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check KLEU AIET summary below in the given table:
|Exam Name||KLEU AIET 2021 or KLE University All India Entrance Test|
|Exam conducting body||KLE University|
|Frequency ||Once a Year|
|KLE Official website||https://kledeemeduniversity.edu.in/|