KLEU AIET 2020 applicataion form has been released for M.Pharma on 01 September & can be filled until 30 September 2020. KLE University All India Entrance Test will be conducted by the KLE University to provide admission to the eligible candidates in various Undergraduate & Postgraduate programmes in the Pharmacy, Physiotherapy etc. The exam is organised once every year at the National Level. The candidates willing to take admission in any of the programes offered by KLE University must carefully fill the application form before the commencement of exam. The candidates need to read the complete article to know all about KLE University Entrance Exam 2020 exam like Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, etc.
KLEU AIET 2020 Important Dates
Refer the below table, to know important dates of KLEU AIET 2020:
Schedule for KLEU Master of Pharmacy:
|Date of Notification||31 August 2020|
|Start date of online registration||01 September 2020|
|Last date to apply||30 September 2020|
|Provisonal date of result declaration ||To be Announced|
|Counselling date||To be Announced|
Schedule for KLEU AIET 2020 – Master of Physiotherapy
|Date of Notification||28 May 2020|
|Date of Availability of Online Application ||01 June 2020|
|Last date of Availability of Online Application ||10 June 2020|
|Provisional Date of Declaration of Results||Declared|
Schedule for KLEU AIET 2020 – (UG/PG)
|KLEU AIET 2020 ||UG ||PG |
|Date of Notification||25 July 2020||25 July 2020|
|Date of Availability of Online Application in University Website||29 July 2020||29 July 2020|
|Last date of Availability of Online Application in University Website||31 August 2020||31 August 2020|
|Availability of Hall ticket||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To be announced!||To be announced!|
KLEU AIET 2020 Application Form
The interested applicants can check the important details regarding the KLE University application form on the official website. Candidates are requested to keep visiting the page for future updates:
- The application form will be available on the website of KLE University soon.
- The registration form & fee can be submitted in online mode only.
- While filling the form candidates are advised to avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing.
- The entries to be made in the form must be in the capital letters.
- The form filled must be complete or else it will be rejected.
- The candidates will need to fill personal details, academic details, etc.
- The applicants will need to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Also, will need to upload the mandatory documents like 10th & 12th documents, etc.
- The candidates will have to fill the choice of subjects in higher preferential order.
- After filling the necessary details, submit the application fee.
- Fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- The candidates are advised to get the xerox of filled form & keep it safe for future use.
KLEU AIET 2020 Application Fee
The registration fee details for KLE University Application Form 2020 are mentioned below:
Mode of Payment - Online- The registration fee will be payable via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
KLEU AIET Registration Fees 2020
|General/SC/ST/OBC & other candidates||Rs 1000/-|
Note- No other mode will be accepted for the fee payment.
KLEU AIET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the AIET entrance exam 2020, the applying candidates must check the eligibility. Listed below are the eligibility criteria for different courses:
- The applicant's age should be 17 years as on 31 December of the admission year.
For MBBS Course
- The applicant should also have 50% marks in the English language in the qualifying exam.
- They should pass in class 12th from any state board of education and obtained 60% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply.
For BDS Course
- Applying candidates must fulfil the qualification suggested by the Dental Council of India & KLEU.
- The candidate should have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually and must have obtained at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together in the qualifying examination i.e. PUC II/10+2/HSC or equivalent.
- Those who have scored a minimum aggregate 50% marks in the Physics, Chemistry, & Biology taken together at KLEU-UGAIET exam.
For BPT Courses
- Must have scored 40% and above aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology in 10+2.
- Must have English subject at 10+2 level.
- 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria for SC/ ST category.
For B.Pharma Courses
- Candidates who have passed two-year P.U.C examination of Karnataka P.U.C Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or university with Physics &Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the mathematics/ Computer Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biology(Minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of P.C.M or P.C.B)or PCMB.
- Must have passed with minimum 40% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Computer Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biology.
- Lateral entry in 2nd year B. Pharm for D. Pharm candidates passed from a PCI approved institution with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates who have scored less than 40% marks in (10+2) but who have completed B.Sc. Degree with Chemistry as one of the compulsory subjects in combination with any two of the following subjects, namely, Physics or Mathematics, or Microbiology, or Botany, or Zoology, or Biotechnology, or Computer Science or Electronics securing not less than 40% marks in aggregate are eligible for admission to first-year B.Pharm Course.
- 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to reserved category
For B.Sc./P.C.B.Sc. Nursing Courses
- Minimum 45% marks aggregate in PCBE in 10+2.
- Must have English in 12th standard.
- 5% relaxation in eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Passed in G.N.M. (Diploma programme) for P.C.B.Sc.
- Must be physically fit (Certificate to be issued by Registered Medical Practitioner)
For B.A.M.S. Course
- The applicants must have passed 10+2 with aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- The applying candidates must have English subject in 10+2 level.
KLEU AIET 2020 Exam Pattern
The KLEU AIET 2020 Exam Pattern can be checked below in the given points:
KLEU AIET 2020 Paper Pattern for PG-MPT Course
|Exam Types ||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Duration||180 Minutes(02 Hours)|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct response will get 1 mark and there will be No Negative Marking|
KLEU AIET 2020 Admit Card
A candidate who will not have the admit card issued by the KLE Deemed University will not be allowed to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Center Superintendent. To stay updated with the schedule for issuance of Admit card the applicants are requested to keep visiting the page for the updates for the same. The candidates will need to download the admit card/Hall ticket from the official website. The competent authority will not send the hall ticket to an individual.
KLEU AIET 2020 Exam Centers
Following are the Exam centers for KLEU AIET 2020 below in the given table:
KLEU AIET 2020 Result
KLEUAIET Result 2020 will be released by KLE university on the official website after the test. The candidates can avail teh facility of result on providing details such as Admit Card NO/ Roll number and Date of Birth. The University shall prepare a merit list for the candidates who have appeared for the entrance examination and qualified in accordance with the total marks obtained by them.
KLEU AIET 2020 Counselling
According to the Merit List, qualified candidates added in the List will be called for appearing in the KLEU AIET Counselling. At the time of counselling, the candidates will have to carry their relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Academic Background, Category, etc. Counseling letters are released on the official website for all qualified candidates only.
KLEU AIET 2020 Document Verification
Documents required at the times of Counselling/ Admission are listed below:
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet
- 10th and 12th class passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- KLEU AIET 2020 Counselling Call Letter
- KLEU AIET 2020 Admit Card
- Identity Proof
Course Offered by KLEU
The candidates can check list of courses offered by the KLE Academy of Higher Education & Research, deemed to be University:
PG in Phamrmacy Courses
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacy Practice
- Quality Assurance
KLEU AIET 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check KLEU AIET summary below in the given table:
|Exam Name||KLEU AIET 2020 or KLE University All India Entrance Test|
|Exam conducting body||KLE University|
|Frequency ||Once a Year|
|KLE Official website||https://kledeemeduniversity.edu.in/|