KLEU AIET 2020 Application Form is available for M.Pharma from 01 September 2020 on the official website of the KLE University. The form can be submitted online only. Applicants seeking for appearing in AIET 2020 is required to complete & submit the form on or before the last date. On successful submission of the application form, the candidates will receive an Order ID so that candidate may log-in to check the availability of admit card, etc. Candidates can check more details about KLEU AIET Application Form 2020 in the article below.
KLEU AIET 2020 Application Form Dates
Aspirants can check the KLEU AIET 2020 application form schedule below in the given table:
Schedule for KLEU Master of Pharmacy:
|Date of Notification||31 August 2020|
|Start date of online registration||01 September 2020|
|Last date to apply||30 September 2020|
The candidates are advised to stay connected to the page to know about the exact dates of the KLEU AIET 2020 Application Form.
KLEU AIET 2020 Application Form
KLEU AIET 2020 Application form will be made available in May 2020 on the official website of KLEU. Candidates must read the below-given details to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website of the competent authority only.
- Must give all the relevant details only to avoid rejection of forms. The name should be as per the secondary & higher secondary documents.
- They will have to upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other required documents.
- There shall be a common application form for courses such as B.Pharm, Pharm.D, BAMS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing & PC-B.Sc.Nursing.
- The declaration in the application form of AIET 2020 is to be signed by the applicant and parent/guardian, on the downloaded copy of the form.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
- The candidates must keep the printout of the filled form for all the further references.
Details to be filled in KLEU AIET Application Form 2020
Below are the mentioned list of data to be filled in the AIET 2020 enrollment form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, mobile number, etc.).
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- Course name for which for is to be filled
- Choice of examination cities.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
How to Apply for KLEU AIET 2020?
Those who are seeking admission can follow the below steps to apply for KLEU AIET 2020:
Step 1 - Registration
Registration will have to be done by following below given points:
- Visit the official website and find the link given to apply for AIET 2020.
- Click on the same and fill the asked basic details like name, email address, mobile number, gender and date of birth and then click on submit button.
Step 2 - Filling of KLEU AIET 2020 Application Form
Now fill the rest details by going through the below points:
- Login with the registered mail id & password.
- After that fill the details - name, gender, date of birth, religion, parents’ details, etc., qualification details of class 10th and 12th as also communication details (local and permanent address, email ID and mobile number.
- Select the course.
Step 3 - Upload
Scanned copy of photograph & signature needs to be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- Passport size photograph should be in jpg format with a maximum size of 35 kb.
- Signature should be in jpg format with a maximum size of 30kb.
Step 4 - Fee Payment
Check the fee details below:
- All the applicants must pay the non-refundable KLEU AIET 2020 application fees.
- The fees can be remitted through the online mode only. Applicants may use Debit/ Credit card or Net Banking to pay the application fee.
- The candidates will have to submit Rs 1000/- irrespective of categories for all the courses.
- They must enter the necessary account details on the bank page, save the receipt of the transaction and print it out.
Step 5 - Confirmation
- Once the fee will be paid, a confirmation page will be generated after all the steps are completed and the transaction is successful.
- Applicants are advised to take at least 3-4 print outs of this page which should be submitted to the KLE university and retain other copies.
KLEU AIET 2020 Test Centers
Below is the list of KLEU AIET exam centres 2020 where the exam is to be held:
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
KLEU AIET 2020 Admit Card
Those who will successfully register, will only be allowed to download their hall tickets from the website. The candidates will have to provide, Order ID and Date of Birth to access the admit card page.The candidates must bring TAT card in the examination hall for verification purpose else an entry will not be given.