KLEU AIET 2022 Result is expected to be released by KLE University. The candidates will have to check their results by entering the TAT number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth on the official website. The candidates will have to appear & qualify in the KLE University All India Entrance Test 2022 to get shortlisted for admission into UG & PG courses of the university. The merit list will be prepared for all those who qualify the entrance exam. Go through the complete article below to know more about KLEUAIET Result 2022.
KLEU AIET Result 2022 Dates (Tentative)
Candidates can check the schedule for the declaration of the KLEU AIET 2022 Result in the table below.
KLEU AIET Result 2022 Important Dates
|KLEUAIET 2022 exam date||To be Announced|
|KLEU AIET 2022 result date||To be Announced|
Keep visiting the page to know updates.
KLEU AIET Result 2022
KLEU AIET 2022 result will be announced soon after the exam will be over. The detailed information for the KLEU 2022 result is mentioned below:
- The merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the aspirants in the entrance exam.
- Applicants must note that the authority will not send the rank card to an individual via post.
- Rank card will be available on the official website & they will have to download from there only.
- The Result will specify the score and ranking of candidates in the entrance exam.
- Must retain the scorecard till the admission process gets over.
How to Download KLEU AIET Result 2022?
The qualifiers of the KLEU AIET 2022, whose name will appear in the merit list will be eligible for the counselling process. Candidates can follow the below steps to download & check their result to know whether they will be called for the further process are not:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of KLE University.
Step 2 - Click on the link given to check the AIET result.
Step 3 - On clicking a login page will open where the candidates will meet enter TAT number / Roll Number and Date of Birth.
Step 4 - After that submit the details.
Step 5 - Once the details will be submitted the result will appear on the screen.
Step 6 - Download the same & must get the printout of it.
KLEU AIET 2022 Merit List
The candidates can check merit list details of AIET 2022 below in the given points:
- The University prepares a merit list for the candidates who have appeared in KLEU AIET 2022 and qualified in accordance with the total marks obtained by them.
- The merit list will be displayed on the web portal of the university after the result will be out.
- Applicants whose name will reflect in the merit list will only be called for the counselling process on the scheduled date, time & venue.
KLEU AIET 2022 Tie-Breaking
The tie-breaking rule is applied when two or more than two candidates score equal marks. In order to decide the seat to be given to which candidate the authority applies the inter-se merit rule. Candidates can check KLEUAIET 2022 inter-se merit rule hearby;
For UG admissions tie-breaking rule
- The candidate whose marks will be higher in any of these (Botany or Zoology) will be ranked higher.
- If ties-still persists, then the one who will score more marks in Chemistry will be given a priority.
- The candidate who scores more marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology altogether in class XII will be ranked higher.
- If ties will remain there, then the marks of X will be considered, higher marks will be ranked higher.
- If tie will not be solved taking into consideration the above criteria then the senior one will be ranked higher.
- In case of tie existing in all of the above situations, merit will be based on random selection.
For PG admissions tie-breaking rule
- The candidate who scores more per cent of marks in the UG exam will be ranked higher.
- if tie will persist, then the senior one will be ranked higher.
- An online random selection process will be organised if both above-mentioned criteria will fail.
KLEU AIET 2022 Counselling
Those who will qualify the entrance exam will have to appear for counselling process along with the documents in original on date & time specified by the competent authority.