ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Eligibility criteria are laid down by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat. Eligibility criteria give insights to the candidate whether he/she is eligible for ACPC Pharmacy admission 2021 or not. Candidates applying for admission in ACPC Phracmacy must know about the eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates will be able to fill the application form. Candidates can check the full article to know all about ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Eligibility criteria.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for ACPC pharmacy admission 2021 in Gujarat are mentioned below:
- The candidate must have cleared 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks (for General category) & 40% marks (for SC/ST/SEBC category) in Physics & Chemistry with (Maths or Biology) from a single board.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with minimum eligibility criteria of percentage of marks in subjects prescribed by AICTE from time to time from
- The Gujarat board or the Central Board of Secondary Education or
- The Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi or
- The National Institute of Open Schooling or
- The International School Board (International Baccalaureate and Cambridge) and
- Must have appeared in GUJCET examinations conducted in the corresponding academic year.
- A candidate whose parents are of Gujarat origin and are serving out of Gujarat in the service of Central Government or other State Government, Armed forces, Boards or Corporations owned or controlled by the Central Government or other State Government or any nationalized bank and who has passed the qualifying examination from the State where parents are serving and has appeared in the GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year, shall be eligible for admission.
- A candidate who has passed the qualifying examination from any other State and has appeared in GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year; and
- whose parents are serving in the category of services as shown below and who are transferred from other States to Gujarat and have resumed their duties in the place where they are transferred in Gujarat and shall remain so transferred in the State of Gujarat at the time of registration for admission, shall be eligible for admission and his candidature shall be included in the merit list. List of Category of Services:
- Officers or Employees of Central Government; or
- Officers or Employees of Public Sector Undertakings of Central Government or any State Government; or
- Officers or Employees of nationalized banks; or
- Officers or Employees of the United Nations, UNICEF, World Health Organization and such other International Institutions located in Gujarat State; or
- Gujarat Cadre Officers of Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service or Indian Forest Service working in Gujarat or working in other States on deputation; or Officers or Employees of the Gujarat Government posted outside Gujarat State for administrative reasons
- A candidate who has-
- studied under Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme up to Standard VIII in any of the schools located in the State of Gujarat, and
- thereafter studied in any of the schools located out of the State of Gujarat under the said scheme, and
- passed the qualifying examination from a Navodaya Vidyalay located outside the Gujarat State, and
- appeared in the GUJCET conducted in the corresponding academic year shall be eligible for admission and his candidature will be included in the merit list.
Reservation of Seats
|Category ||Seats in %|
|Scheduled Caste|| 7|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste ||27|
|Economically Weaker Sections |
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Form
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application form
will be available in the third week of July 2021 on the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). All the Applicants are advised to be well aware of the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for ACPC Pharmacy admission 2021.