ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2020 Application Form: ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application form is available by online mode on the official website of the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the information about the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 application form. ACPC Pharmacy is also known as the Admission Committee for Professional Courses Pharmacy Admission. The exam is conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Important Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid mistakes. The important dates regarding the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 are as follows:
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Tentative Dates
Application form availability
|The second week of July |
Submission of the application form (at Help Centre)
|The first week of September |
Note: Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate.
- Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
Documents Required to fill ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Form
Some of the important documents which are required to keep with us, while filling up the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Form. The following documents are listed below:
- Printout of Registration Form
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWSs certificate (if applicable)
- GUJCET Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman (if applicable)
- A copy of the certificate of income issued by the State Government in this behalf
- Latest Passport size Photograph (other than Gujarat board)
- Certificate of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
The documents should be properly photocopied and self-attested.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Fee
The application fee can be paid through offline mode via cash:
Mode of payment: The application fee of ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Fee can be paid in offline mode via cash at the various branches of ICICI banks. The applicants will receive a user booklet with a PIN mentioned on it which is to be used for registration purposes.
Application fee for various courses is given below:
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Fee
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backwards Classes)||Rs 350/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs 350/-|
Note: The fees deposited are non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Form?
All the candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Form.
First of all, candidates need to register themselves on the official website:
- Candidates need to visit the official website for applying ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021.
- Click on “Click here for new registration”.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as the candidate’s name, GUJCET Roll. No., the Application number, contact number, email id, date of birth, etc.
- Click on Submit.
- Save and move Forward.
Step-2: Filling the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to fill their personal, academic, and qualification details, along with Address:
- Enter your details such as father’s name, mother’s name, address details, alternate contact details, domicile, category, etc.
- Save and Move forward.
- Enter all your academic and qualification details specifically, 12th class details.
- After that, you will be asked to fill the marks obtained in all the subjects.
- Make sure they are the same as given on the mark-sheets and certificates.
- Ensure that all the details are correctly filled.
Step-3: Uploading Documents
In this step, candidates need to upload they're properly scanned photographs and signatures:
- The candidate's image should be properly scanned.
- The candidate's signature should be properly scanned.
- Signature done in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
- A candidate photograph must be a recent one.
Step-4: Fee payment
The last step in the application form is the fee payment, so candidates must check the application form carefully before submitting the application fee:
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the offline mode or via cash.
- The application fee for all the candidates is the same which is Rs 350/-.
- Offline mode of payment can be done through cash at the various branches of ICICI banks.
- After this confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidates keep the confirmation page until the admission procedure not done.
Candidates are advised to fill the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Form carefully. There is no correction window, once the application is submitted. So candidates need to be very careful while filling up the application form.