ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2023 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of August by ACPC. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the information related to the ACPC Pharmacy Admission process before filling the application form for 2023. ACPC Pharmacy is also known as the Admission Committee for Professional Courses Pharmacy Admission. The exam is conducted once a year by the Admission Committee for admission in the Professional Courses, in the state of gujarat. Candidates must read the listed information below, carefully before applying.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission Application Form Dates 2023
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid mistakes. The important dates regarding the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2023 are as follows:
ACPC Pharma Registration Schedule 2023
|Online registration form||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List (GUJCET Based)||To be Announced|
|Publication of revised final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||To be Announced|
Note: Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2023 Application Form
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website .
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate.
- Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
Documents Required to fill ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2023 Application Form
Some of the important documents which are required to keep with us, while filling up the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2023 Application Form. The following documents are listed below:
- Printout of Registration Form
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWSs certificate (if applicable)
- GUJCET Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman (if applicable)
- A copy of the certificate of income issued by the State Government on this behalf
- Latest Passport size Photograph (other than Gujarat board)
- Certificate of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
The documents should be properly photocopied and self-attested.
The application fee can be paid through offline mode via cash:
Mode of payment: The application fee of ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2023 Application Fee can be paid in offline mode via cash at the various branches of ICICI banks. The applicants will receive a user booklet with a PIN mentioned on it which is to be used for registration purposes.
The application fee for various courses is given below:
ACPC Pharmacy Fees
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backwards Classes)||Rs 350/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs 350/-|
Note: The fees deposited are non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2023 Application Form?
All the candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2023 Application Form.
First of all, candidates need to register themselves on the official website:
- Candidates need to visit the official website - http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/bpharm.asp for applying for ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2021.
- Click on “Click here for new registration”.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as the candidate’s name, GUJCET Roll. No., the Application number, contact number, email id, date of birth, etc.
- Click on Submit.
- Save and move Forward.
Step-2: Filling the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to fill in their personal, academic, and qualification details, along with Address:
- Enter the required details such as father’s name, mother’s name, address details, alternate contact details, domicile, category, etc.
- The next step includes, Saving the filled data and Moving forward.
- Enter all your academic and qualification details as mentioned in the application form.
- After that, you will be asked to fill in the marks obtained in all the subjects.
- Make sure they are the same as given on the mark sheets and certificates.
- Ensure that all the details are correctly filled in.
Step-3: Uploading Documents
In this step, candidates need to upload their properly scanned(as specified format) photographs and signatures:
- The candidate's image should be properly scanned (according to the format specified).
- The candidate's signature should be properly scanned (according to the format specified).
- Signature of the respective candidate, done in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
- Candidate's photograph must be a recent one.
Step-4: Fee payment
The last step in the application form is the fee payment process, so candidates must verify the details filled in the application form carefully, before submitting the application fee:
- Candidates can pay the application fee online mode or via cash.
- The application fee for all the candidates is the same which is Rs 350/-.
- Offline mode of payment can be done through cash payment at various branches of ICICI banks.
- After completion of the above mentioed process, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to keep the confirmation page as a (hard copy and soft copy) until the admission procedure is done.
Candidates are advised to fill the ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2023 Application Form carefully. There is no correction window, once the application is submitted. Candidates need to be very cautious while filling out the application form.