AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form is expectde to be available on the official website from the first week of January 2021. The application forms must reach the organising body before the last date and a week’s allowance shall be provided by penalising with a late fee. Written Admission Test shall be conducted for admissions into UG courses in the institution. The Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD) would be the organising body, and all events would occur only through this. The exam shall be conducted at the national level once every year, providing a particular reservation for candidates with mentioned relations in the army, provided they attach appropriate certificates of proof. Candidates interested in applying to the institute can go through the article further for details regarding the application form and related procedures.
AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The following are a few essential dates regarding AIFD WAT 2021 application form:
Application Form Dates for AIFD
Release of the e-prospectus
|To be Announced|
Closing of the application form
|To be Announced|
Submission of application form with late fee
|To be Announced|
NOTE: The above dates are tentative and based on previous year data. Candidates can always visit the official website for information regarding the variation in dates.
AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form
The following are a few important points regarding the AIFD WAT 2021 Registration:
- The application form shall be available on the official website at www.aifdonline.in.
- An e-prospectus would be available on the website, at the end of which, the printable application form would be present.
- The application form, along with the e-prospectus, must be printed or obtained from the AIFD Bangalore.
- Personal, academic and communication details must be filled in the application form.
- All parts of the application form, wherever necessary, must be self-attested.
- The AIFD WAT 2020 application forms which are incomplete shall be rejected by the organisation, preventing the candidate from appearing to the examination.
- All the necessary documents must be attached along with the application form while sending it via post.
- The application fee can be paid in the offline mode only by a demand draft in favour of the institute.
- The admit card of the candidate would be sent by registered post to the candidate on the address provided by them with the application form.
- Candidates are required to attach INR 40 stamps to the envelope of the application form.
Documents to be attached with AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form
The following is a list of documents to be attached with AIFD WAT 2021 application form:
- Admit card and attendance card
- Proof of age according to class 10th or class 12th certificate/ TC
- Marks statement of qualifying examination with aggregate marks
Appropriate certificates to avail special reservation under the following categories:
- Certificate No 1 (for children of serving Army personnel having ten years continuous service in the Army, Retired/Released/Discharged after 10 Years of service/killed in action/died during service/disabled in action/medically boarded out with pension).
- Certificate No 2 (for stepchildren of Army Personnel who were born from wedlock where at least one parent belonged to the Army/adopted children of Army Personnel who have been adopted at least 5 Years before the commencement of course).
- Certificate No 3 (for children of Army Medical Corps/AD Corps Officers serving in Air Force/Navy Medical Establishment/MNS/APS and TA Personnel).
- Candidate’s self-attested photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
AIFD WAT 2021 Application Fee
AIFD WAT 2021 application fee can be paid in the offline mode using a demand draft. The demand draft must be drawn in favour of the AIFD, Bangalore and must be sent in post along with the application form. The candidate’s name must be written at the backside of the demand draft without fail. The application fee is as follows:
AIFD WAT Examination Fee
|General/ Unreserved||Rs 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs 500/-|
Note Those candidates who are not willing to pay the application fee within a period. So they have to pay the application fee with a late charge of Rs 100/-.
- Late fee – Rs. 100 (irrespective of categories)
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee by issuing a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of 'AIFD Bangalore'.
How to fill AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the AIFD WAT 2021 application form:
Step 1: Printing the Application Form
The first step is to print the application form.
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.aifdonline.in.
- On the home page, candidates can click on the e-prospectus to obtain a detailed instruction brochure along with the application form.
- At the end of the e-prospectus, the AIFD WAT application form would be present.
- Candidates have to take a print out of the application form and start filling it.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to fill personal, academic and qualification details and all the documents must be self-attested.
- The candidates have to fill personal and academic details in the application form.
- Personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, nationality, marital status, date of birth, gender, etc. must be filled in the AIFD WAT 2020 application form.
- Academic details of the previous degrees are to be filled in the application form.
- After filling all the details, the candidate’s choice of examination centre also must be filled.
- All the documents mentioned previously must be self-attested and attached with the application form.
Step 3: Fee payment and sending the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to pay the application fee by issuing a demand draft in favour of AIFD Bangalore.
- A demand draft must be drawn for Rs. 500 (Rs. 600 for late submission) in favour of the Army Institute of Fashion and Design, payable at Bangalore.
- The candidate’s name must be written on the backside of the demand draft.
- All the documents along with the application form and demand draft must be sent to
Army Institute of Fashion and Design, Bangalore,
Nagareshwara Nagenahelli, Kothanur Post,
- Rs. 40 stamps must be pasted on the envelope consisting the documents to send back the same while posting the candidate’s admit card.
AIFD WAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to fill the AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form carefully and it cannot be edited. The details must be entered properly. Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refunded at any circumstances.