AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form has been released and the last date to apply is 10 June 2021. The application forms must reach the organizing body before the last date and a week’s allowance shall be provided by penalizing with a late fee. A written Admission Test shall be conducted for admissions into UG courses in the institution. The Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD) would be the organizing body, and all events would occur only through this. The exam shall be conducted at the national level once every year, providing a particular reservation for candidates with mentioned relations in the army, provided they attach appropriate certificates of proof. Candidates interested in applying to the institute can go through the article further for details regarding the application form and related procedures.
- AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
- The last date to apply is 10 June 2021.
- The scrutiny of online applications and uploaded documents will be done till 16 June 2021.
AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The following are a few essential dates regarding AIFD WAT 2021 application form:
Application Form Dates for AIFD WAT 2021
Release of the e-prospectus
Closing of the application form
|10 June 2021|
Scrutiny of online applications and uploaded documents
|16 June 2021|
AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form
The following are a few important points regarding the AIFD WAT 2021 Registration:
- The application forms are available on the official website at www.aifdonline.in.
- An e-prospectus would be available on the website, at the end of which, the printable application form would be present.
- The application form, along with the e-prospectus, must be printed or obtained from the AIFD Bangalore.
- Personal, academic, and communication details must be filled in the application form.
- All parts of the application form, wherever necessary, must be self-attested.
- The AIFD WAT 2021 application forms which are incomplete shall be rejected by the organization, preventing the candidate from appearing to the examination.
- All the necessary documents must be attached along with the application form while sending it via post.
- The application fee can be paid in the offline mode only by a demand draft in favor of the institute.
- The admit card of the candidate would be sent by registered post to the candidate on the address provided by them with the application form.
- Candidates are required to attach INR 40 stamps to the envelope of the application form.
Documents to be attached with AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form
The following is a list of documents to be attached with AIFD WAT 2021 application form:
- Admit card and attendance card
- Proof of age according to class 10th or class 12th certificate/ TC
- Marks statement of qualifying examination with aggregate marks
Appropriate certificates to avail special reservation under the following categories:
- Certificate No 1 (for children of serving Army personnel having ten years of continuous service in the Army, Retired/Released/Discharged after 10 Years of service/killed in action/died during service/disabled in action/medically boarded out with pension).
- Certificate No 2 (for stepchildren of Army Personnel who were born from wedlock where at least one parent belonged to the Army/adopted children of Army Personnel who have been adopted at least 5 Years before the commencement of course).
- Certificate No 3 (for children of Army Medical Corps/AD Corps Officers serving in Air Force/Navy Medical Establishment/MNS/APS and TA Personnel).
- Candidate’s self-attested photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
AIFD WAT 2021 Application Fee
AIFD WAT 2021 application fee can be paid in the offline mode using a demand draft. The demand draft must be drawn in favor of the AIFD, Bangalore, and must be sent in post along with the application form. The candidate’s name must be written at the backside of the demand draft without fail. The application fee is as follows:
AIFD WAT Examination Fee
|General/ Unreserved||Rs 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs 500/-|
Note Those candidates who are not willing to pay the application fee within a period. So they have to pay the application fee with a late charge of Rs 100/-.
- Late fee – Rs. 100 (irrespective of categories)
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee by issuing a Demand Draft (DD) in favor of 'AIFD Bangalore'.
How to fill the AIFD WAT 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the AIFD WAT 2021 application form:
Step 1: Printing the Application Form
The first step is to print the application form.
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.aifdonline.in.
- On the home page, candidates can click on the e-prospectus to obtain a detailed instruction brochure along with the application form.
- At the end of the e-prospectus, the AIFD WAT application form would be present.
- Candidates have to take a print out of the application form and start filling it.
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to fill personal, academic and qualification details and all the documents must be self-attested.
- The candidates have to fill personal and academic details in the application form.
- Personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, nationality, marital status, date of birth, gender, etc. must be filled in the AIFD WAT 2021 application form.
- Academic details of the previous degrees are to be filled in the application form.
- After filling all the details, the candidate’s choice of examination center also must be filled.
- All the documents mentioned previously must be self-attested and attached to the application form.
Step 3: Fee payment and sending the Application Form
In this step, candidates need to pay the application fee by issuing a demand draft in favor of AIFD Bangalore.
- A demand draft must be drawn for Rs. 500 (Rs. 600 for late submission) in favor of the Army Institute of Fashion and Design, payable at Bangalore.
- The candidate’s name must be written on the backside of the demand draft.
- All the documents along with the application form and demand draft must be sent to
Army Institute of Fashion and Design, Bangalore,
Nagareshwara Nagenahelli, Kothanur Post,
- Rs. 40 stamps must be pasted on the envelope consisting of the documents to send back the same while posting the candidate’s admit card.