AIFD WAT 2023 Result is announced on May 9, 2023 by the Army Institute of Fashion and Design. Army Institute of Fashion & Design Written Admission Test 2023 was conducted in April to offer admissions to eligible and interested aspirants into UG and PG courses in the field of Fashion Design. Only aspirants who belong to army families can apply for AIFD WAT. Merit List will determine the admission to the institute. Given below are all the details regarding AIFD WAT Result 2023.
- The Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD) has declared the results for the written admission test (WAT) and online admission test (OAT) 2023 on May 9, 2023.
- The exam was held on April 23, 2023 and the candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results on the official website- aifd.edu.in.
- A total of 71 candidates have qualified for the BSc (FAD) course, while 17 candidates have qualified for the BSc (IDD) course.
- The AIFD 2023 exam was divided into two parts, with the first part testing students on knowledge and general reasoning, and the second part testing students in sketch, design, drawing, and essay writing.
- The list of qualified candidates has been released on the official website.
- Out of the qualified candidates, 54 wards of Army persons and 6 Karnataka civilians have cleared the BSc (FAD) course, while 17 wards of Army persons have cleared the BSc (IDD) course.
- The qualified candidates are required to register their names for admission by paying Rs 10,000 for Institute and Rs 5,000 for Hostel before May 20, 2023, through NEFT/RTGS transfer as per the official notice.
AIFD WAT 2023 Result Dates
Given below is the schedule for AIFD WAT Result 2023:
AIFD WAT 2023 Result Dates
|AIFD WAT 2023 Exam|
|Declaration of Result for AIFD WAT 2023||May 9, 2023|
AIFD WAT 2023 Result
AIFD WAT 2023 Result will be published on the official website of the Army Institute of Fashion and Design. Given below is some important information regarding AIFD WAT:
- The result will be in the form of a merit list according to candidates’ performance in the WAT only.
- Candidates can check their scores by entering their login credentials.
- No hard copy of the mark sheet or merit list will be sent by the authority. Candidates can print the mark sheet from the official website.
- Candidates should ensure to check all the details on the merit list properly. If there is any error, immediately contact the authority.
- The final merit list will be released after making the payment of the registration fee. Based on this merit list, candidates will get admission to their chosen courses.
- Once the final merit list is out, selected candidates need to report to AIFD Bangalore for the counseling process.
Details on AIFD WAT Result
Given below are the details that will be on AIFD WAT Result:
- Name of the qualified students.
- Roll Number/Registration Number of qualified students.
- Qualified student's marks of AIFD WAT.
- Signature of Controller
- Signature of the candidate
Tie-breaking criteria of AIFD WAT 2023
Given below are the tie-breaking criteria of AIFD WAT:
- Candidates graduated in science subjects as per aggregate marks/percentage in Graduation.
- Applicants who graduated in arts subjects as per aggregate marks/percentage in Graduation.
- Candidates securing higher marks in Language Competency & Comprehension Test component in the WAT.
- For Undergraduate Courses as per Candidates’ performance and University admission approval.
How to Check AIFD WAT 2023 Result?
Given below are the steps on how to check AIFD WAT Result:
- STEP 1: Visit the official website of the authority.
- STEP 2: Click on the link which says 'AIFD WAT 2023 Merit List.'
- STEP 3: A window will open containing the merit list.
- STEP 4: Check your name and download the list.
- STEP 5: Take a printout for future admission reference.
AIFD WAT 2023 Counseling
There is no official AIFD WAT counseling process for admissions. Once the final merit list is out, selected candidates need to report to AIFD Bangalore for document verification. Candidates ensure to carry all the necessary documents. Without document verification, admission will not be granted. Candidates will have to make the payment through a crossed demand in favor of the “Army Institute of Fashion & Design” payable at Bangalore. Aspirants must pay the admission fee within ten days from the declaration of AIFD WAT result 2023.