AIFD WAT 2023 Counselling will be held in May 2023 tentatively by Army Institute of Fashion and Design. Army Institute of Fashion & Design Written Admission Test 2023 (AIFD WAT 2023) is conducted to offer admissions to eligible and interested aspirants into UG and PG courses in the field of Fashion Design. Only the children of eligible army personnel can participate. WAT Result will determine the admission in the institute. Candidates can check all the details regarding AIFD WAT Counselling 2023 in this article.
During the counselling process, candidates will be required to verify their documents, pay the counselling fee, and fill in their preferred course and college choices. The counselling schedule will be released on the official website of the institute. The counselling process will be conducted in multiple rounds, and candidates will be allotted seats based on their WAT scores, seat availability, and preferred choices.
Candidates must bring all the required documents in original and photocopies for the counselling process. Some of the important documents that candidates must carry include their AIFD WAT admit card, mark sheets of 10th and 12th, category certificate (if applicable), transfer certificate, passport-size photographs, and other relevant documents.
Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website of the institute for any updates regarding the counselling process.
AIFD WAT 2023 Counselling Dates
The AIFD WAT 2023 exam was held on April 23, 2023, and the results were declared on May 4, 2023. Selected candidates were required to register for the institute and hostel by paying Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 5,000, respectively, before May 20, 2023. The final list of selected candidates was announced on May 22, 2023, and joining instructions were dispatched to the candidates in the first week of June 2023.
AIFD WAT 2023 Counselling
Admission schedule will be available on the official website of Army Institute of Fashion and Design. Given below is some information that candidates have to keep in mind for the counselling:
- There is no official AIFD WAT counselling process for admissions.
- Once the final merit list is out, selected candidates need to report at AIFD Bangalore for document verification. Candidates ensure to carry all the necessary documents. Without document verification, admission will not be granted.
- Candidates must pay an amount of Rs 10,000 as a registration fee of admission and hostel fee of Rs.5,000 before the second week of June.
- Candidates will have to make the payment through a crossed demand in favour of “Army Institute of Fashion & Design” payable at Bangalore. Aspirants must pay the admission fee within ten days from the declaration of AIFD WAT result 2023.
- A total of 60 seats will be allocated to the eligible and qualified candidates in the institute that is affiliated to Bangalore University. Moreover, 10% of the total seats will be offered to Karnataka civilians.
- No change in course/campus will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after the counselling process and seat is reserved by the candidate.
- Paid fees will not be refunded if candidates fail to intimate withdrawal from admission within the time limit.
|College||Course||Number of Seats|
|Army Institute of Fashion and Design, Bangalore||Bachelor of Design (B.Des)||80|
|Army Institute of Fashion and Design, Bangalore||Master of Design (M.Des)||20|
Documents required for AIFD WAT Counselling
Given below is the list of documents required for admission in AIFD WAT:
- Identity Card (Aadhar Card, Voters ID, Driving License, etc.)
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Matriculation Marks Card
- Mark sheet of class XI and XII (having studied the same combination for two years)
- Filled-in Admission form
- Score Card and Admit Card of AIFD WAT 2021
- Admission Fee in Cash or DD or Print of Online Payment Acknowledgement
- Proof of being ward Army Personnel
- Proof of Award given to Parents of Candidate (for which benefit in admission is provided)
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed form
Note: Candidates will be granted provisional admission at Army Institute of Fashion and Design (AIFD) Bangalore in case if they fail to produce the original documents at the time of counselling of AIFD WAT 2023. Aspirants are required to produce a letter from the concerned Head of the institute. Subsequently, candidates will have to submit the original documents within 15 days of the provisional admission. Failing to do so will result in cancellation of the admission.
Courses and Fees for AIFD WAT
Given below are courses and fees that will be in AIFD:
|Bachelor in Fashion & Apparel Design [BFAD]||₹3.04 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|
|Master in Fashion & Apparel Design [MFAD]||₹1.61 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)|