ALLIANCE AUEET 2021 application form has been released by Alliance University. The candidates will have to apply online. It is commonly known as the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test is an entrance exam which provides an opportunity to a number of candidates for admission in Engineering programmes giving various specializations. It is a University Level Entrance exam. Those who are seeking to take admission can go through the complete article to know more about the alliance AUEET application form 2021.
- ALLIANCE AUEET 2021 application process has been started. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
Alliance AUEET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the schedule of events and dates about the Alliance AUEET 2021 Application form in the table given below:
Alliance AUEET 2021 Application Dates
|Application start date||Started|
Last Date of Application Process
|1st week of July 2021|
Alliance AUEET 2021 events can be check in the above table.
Alliance AUEET 2021 Application Form
Application for Alliance AUEET 2021 can be submitted in both online and offline mode. Candidates can check the details below for filling online Application Form:
- Students should have a mobile number and a unique email id.
- Once the registration details(name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, gender, and date of birth)are entered and submitted can’t be changed under normal circumstances.
- Do not attempt to make any duplicate application or his/her Candidature may be cancelled.
- Do not share your application number, password, security question/answer with anyone.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Keep copies of the confirmation page, admit card safe.
ALLIANCE AUEET 2021 Application Fee
Students after filling in all the necessary details must not forget to pay the application Fee as without payment application form will remain incomplete and candidature may be cancelled so Students can check the process of Application Fee below:
Alliance AUEET 2021 Enrollment Fee
NRI and SAARC candidates
Mode of Payment:
Students can pay the Fees through both offline and online mode.
- Online mode: When paying Online, the Application fee can be paid via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
- Offline mode: When paying offline, Application Fee can be paid through Demand Draft.
Demand Draft shall be sent to the below-mentioned address:
Office of Admissions,
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University,
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
At the time filling the Application Form, Aspirants must keep the below-mentioned documents to avoid any kind of mistake while filling the Application Form:
- Caste Certificate
- Marksheets of all Educational Qualifications.
How to fill the Alliance AUEET 2021 Application Form?
The eligible candidates need to follow some steps before filling the application form. Check the detailed steps below to fill Alliance AUEET 2021:
The Candidate has to enter registration details such as name, Father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type, and number.
a)- Now Candidates will enter contact details such as an address, state, district, Pin, email id,
mobile number, or alternative number if available.
b)-Then the candidate has to choose a password and security question/answer. Password if forgot can be recovered through “Forgot Password”.
c)- After creating a password candidate can review the details and can make changes.
d)- Now candidate after verifying the details can submit it.
e)-Student will be sent an Application number through SMS/email and the same will appear on the screen.
a)-At this stage candidate has to fill various personal information such as domicile, category, PWD status, home district, Family income, religion, nationality, etc.
b)- At this stage candidate may log out or continue to the next step to upload images.
3.Uploading of Images:
Students must upload a properly scanned and clear image and Signature.
Essential features of the photograph:
- The photograph must be recently taken so that it matches the candidate’s physical features.
- The background of the photograph should be of very light colour.
- Do not upload low-quality images.
- The face of the Candidate should be clearly visible.
4. Payment of Fee:
After confirming all the details and submitting them, pay the application fees or through demand draft if submitting offline.
After successful submission of the fee download the ‘Confirmation Page’ and keep it for future reference. Once the payment is complete, Candidates are advised to keep the fee receipt, confirmation page safe for future reference.
Details to be filled for the Online Application form Alliance AUEET 2020:
- Date of Birth
- E-mail Id
- Contact Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Ex. servicemen or not
- Physically handicapped or not
- Permanent Address