AME CET 2020 Admit Card was released on 5 July 2020 on the official website by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). It is also known as Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Exam. Candidates can download their AME CET Admit card by entering Registration Number and mobile number. Candidates required to carry hard copy of admit card to examination hall with them in order to appear in the examination. Admit Card will be generated for only those candidates who successfully submit their application form. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about AME CET Admit Card 2020.
AME CET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of events of AME CET 2020 Admit Card are mentioned in the given below table.
AME CET 2020 Admission Ticket Dates
|Admit Card Release Date||5 July 2020|
|AME CET 2020 Exam Date||10-15 July 2020|
The applicants are requested to keep coming to the page for more updates regarding the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test admit card.
AME CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their AME CET 2020 Admit Card from the official website of the competent authority after the application process will be over. Candidates must check the given points regarding the call letter of the AME CET 2020:
- Candidates are advised to get their admit card from the official website only.
- Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number or via any other medium.
- Applicants must keep their Registered email id and password with safety.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought in the Test Centre as without that, candidates would not be allowed to enter the hall.
- The Admit Card or Admission Ticket of AME CET 2020 must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of Admission if required by the Admitting Institute.
How to Download the AME CET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below steps to download the AME CET 2020 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website https://www.amecet.in/
- Step 2: Candidates will have to log in with their enrollment id and password.
- Step 3: If the candidate forgets their enrollment id or password, they can solve it by clicking on the 'Forget Enrollment ID and Password' option.
- Step 4: After entering all the details submit it.
- Step 5: Candidates must keep the printout of their hall ticket.
Details in the AME CET 2020 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that the candidate needs to check in the admit card/admission card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration/Roll Number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Test Center Name and Address
AME CET 2020 Test Centers
The AME CET 2020 Exam Centers are listed below in the given points:
- Agartala (Tripura)
- Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
- Agra (Uttar Pradesh)
- Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Aizawl (Mizoram)
- Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
- Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
- Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Chandigarh (Punjab)
- Cuttack (Odisha)
- Dibrugarh (Assam)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Guwahati (Assam)
- Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh)
- Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Imphal (Manipur)
- Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
- Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
- Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir)
- Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
- Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu)
- Kishanganj (Bihar)
- Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu)
- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Srinagar (Jammu and Kashmir)
- Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- Vadodara (Gujarat)
- Patna (Bihar)
- Port Blair (Andaman and Nicobar)
- Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- Pune (Maharashtra)