AME CET 2021 Application Form has been released from 20th November 2020 on the official website of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Candidates will be able to fill the application form in both online in offline mode. Aircraft Engineering Entrance Exam is to be conducted at the National level in the Hindi and English medium. Those who qualify for this common entrance exam get admission to Aircraft Engineering Courses in approved institutions in the whole of India. The aspirants can get detailed information about the AME CET 2021 Application Form details from the given below article.
- AME CET 2021 online application form will end on 30 June 2021(Extended). Candidates can apply here---Apply Now.
- AME Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Process has started from 20 November 2021, the application form is available in both mode online as well as offline mode.
AME CET 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of events of AME CET 2021 are mentioned in the given below table.
AME CET Registration Dates 2021
|Commencement of online application form and registration||20th November 2020|
|Last date of an online application form and uploading of document||30 April 2021 05 June 2021 30 June 2021|
|AME CET 2021 Exam date||Last week of June 2021|
The candidates are requested to keep visiting the page for the latest updates if any about the AME CET 2021.
AME CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates will be able to fill the AME CET 2021 Application form on the official website of the competent authority. Before applying must check the AME CET eligibility criteria. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid any mistake while filling the examination form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received/under scrutiny/accepted/defective/status after rectification/Rejected with a valid reason.
- Those who want to submit the form offline can purchase it from the AME CET approved centres.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes or offline.
Important instructions for AME CET 2021 Registration
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the AME CET 2021 Application Form:
- Applicants can apply for the AME CET 2021 online https://www.amecet.in/apply-online.php
- For online, candidates have to first register on the website, by entering their Name, valid email, a working mobile number, city, state, and a password.
- Candidates must not use anybody else's email Id.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their valid mobile number and email id as all the important information will also be sent via SMS.
- Aspirants must keep the Registered Id and Password-safe and confidential.
Details to be filled in AME CET 2021 Application form
Below mentioned are the crucial details which are to be filled in the AME CET 2021 Examination Form:
- Personal information (Name, Date of Birth, Personal Mobile Number, Parents’ Name, Parents’ Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.). Please make sure that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of AME CET 2020 examination cities.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for(for Online Payment)
Documents required to fill the AME CET 2021 Application Form
While filling the form the aspirants have to upload/attach below listed mandatory documents:
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Qualifying Degree: Mark sheets of all semesters/ years
- Category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Birth Certificate
AME CET 2021 Application Fees
AME CET 2021 Application Form Fee details can be checked below;
Modes of Payment- The Examination fee can be paid via Online and Offline both the modes.
- Online Mode - Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking. Those applying online please note that the bank may additionally charge service charges plus applicable taxes.
- Offline Mode - On making the below-mentioned amount the aspirants can get the form from authorized centres.
Registration Fees for AME CET 2021
|Male candidates (General and OBC category)||Rs 1000/-|
|Female candidates of all categories and for SC/ST candidates (including Male candidates)||Rs 800/-|
Fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances hence, before making the payment the candidates are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the AME CET 2021 exam.
How to fill the AME CET 2021 Application Form?
AME CET 2021 Application Form can be filled through online mode only and offline. Candidates need to check the below steps for filling the Application Form:
For Online Form filling
Step 1 - Registration
Step 2 - Click on the Apply Now button after Registration.
Step 3 - Form Page will be redirected. Fill in the other required details.
Step 4 - Upload the required documents.
Step 5 - Make the fee Payment as per the facility available.
Step 6 - Get the printout of the filled form and keep it safe.
For Offline For the filling
Applicants can also fill the AME CET 2021 form offline. For that, they have to visit AME CET approved centres and have to purchase AME CET 2021 Registration form after paying fees. Candidates can check the concise steps to fill the application form below.
- The applicant has to fill basic information and paste passport size photographs.
- After filling the form student has to send the form at the following address.
AME CET Corporate Office
C-707, IIIrd Floor, Ramphal Chowk Road,
Sector 7 Dwarka, New Delhi-110075