AMET Entrance Exam 2022 Result will be declared soon after the successful completion of the entrance test. Candidates can get all the details related to the result of AMET 2022 from this article. AMET is an entrance test conducted by the Academy of Maritime Education and Training to provided admission for various UG & PG courses offered by the university. Candidates will get all the details like date of result, steps to check the results, selection process and insights of counselling process if any. It is therefore advisable for all aspirants to go through the entire article completely and keep checking the article for updates.
AMET Result 2022 Important Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates of the AMET Entrance Exam 2022 in the table given below:
AMET Entrance Exam 2022 Dates
Important Dates (Tentative)
Last week of August 2022 (For Tamilnadu candidates)
1st week of September 2022 (For other states candidates)
Announcement of result
|Last week of September 2022
AMET 2022 Result: Steps to check the Result
The following points are the steps to check the result
- Go to the official website of the university i.e https://www.ametuniv.ac.in/admissions-announcements.html
- You will land on the announcement page of the official website
- Look for the latest news
- Click on AMET 2022 Result or Rank List as mentioned.
- Now give your login credentials if asked
- Download and save the result or rank list for future reference.
AMET 2022 Result: Selection Process
- The aspirants for UG admission will be shortlisted by preparing a Rank list based on the Marks obtained by the candidates in the Qualifying Examination together with the marks obtained by them in the Entrance Examination & Personal Interview
- Those shortlisted candidates (B.Sc-NS, B.E.ME, GME, ETO & GP Rating) as per ranking would be subjected to Medical Examination, which will be carried out by the team of Doctors approved by the Directorate General of Shipping, Govt of India. The Medical Examination fee shall be Rs.1500/- and has to be borne by the candidates at the time of Medical Exam.
- The selected candidate's list will be displayed on the University notice board, once the Selection Process is duly completed. However selected candidates will be admitted to DG approved courses only subject to their medical fitness for specified courses, as prescribed by the Directorate General of Shipping. The Medical Examination is not applicable for B.E.NA, B.E.PE, BE (Mech), B.Tech (FPT), B.E (Mining), B.B.A (Shipping) & B.Com.
- Admission to the Post Graduate courses shall be made through an Entrance Examination and the rank list for Admission shall be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying Undergraduate examination and the Entrance Examinations followed by Group Discussion and interview. The selected candidate's list will be displayed on the University notice board.
- The international Collaborative courses like HND-NS & HND-ME Admission will be shortlisted by preparing a Rank list based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the Qualifying Examination together with the marks obtained by them in the Entrance Examination, Medical Fitness & PersonaL