AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 i.e. Association of Management of MBA MMS Institutes Common Entrance Test. It is the national level exam that is conducted every year. Association of Management of MBA or MMS institute conducts MBA/MMS common entrance exam to offer admission in two years post-graduation degree in MBA or MMS into top B-School of India. Only Indian citizens can apply for this exam. After qualifying for this common management entrance exam, selected candidates can appear in group discussions and interviews based on the entrance test. Candidates must go through the given mentioned article concern with the AMMI MBA/MMS entrance exam 2023.
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the current exam status of AMMI MBA/MMS CET from the table given below:
AMMI MBA/MMS CET Status
|Exam Status||25th February 2023|
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the MBA/MMS CET 2023 from the below-given table:
Application Form Start Date
|24th Dcember 2022|
Application Form Last Date
|18th February 2023|
Admit Card Availability
22nd February 2023
AMMI MBA MMS CET 2023 Date
|25th February 2023|
|2nd March 2023|
Commencement of Counselling
|To be Announced|
What is AMMI MBA/MMS CET ?
Answer: The Association of Management of MBA MMS Institute Common Entrance Test (AMMI MBA MMS CET) is a national level entrance test conducted by the Association of Management of MBA/MMS Institutes for admissions of MBA/ MMS into top B-schools across India. AMMI MBA/MMS CET is a yearly entrance exam held to select students for admission into post-graduate management programmes in the state of Maharashtra. The exam assesses the candidate's knowledge and skills in areas such as mathematics, language and general knowledge.
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill the AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Application Form from 24th Dcember 2022 till 18th February 2023. Check the given below information related to AMMI CET Registration 2023:
- Candidates need to register themselves before filling the form.
- After registration, login with their registration ID and password for the form filling process.
- Must provide valid email ID and phone number as it is used for communication between aspirant and authority.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents like photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Application Fee payment can be done through online mode only.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of the filled application form for further process.
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Application Fees
Candidates must check the given below table of AMMI MBA or MMS application fees:
Registration Fees for AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023
|All Category||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: Applicants can make payment through the online mode only via using the Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must go through the given below details related to AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria before filling the online registration form:
- Must pass the bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized institute or university.
- Should secure a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam or 45% marks if the candidate belongs to the reserved category or backward or physically disabled.
- Must possess the citizenship of India.
- There are no age limit criteria to appear for the entrance exam.
- If applicants are in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the exam.
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates should check the complete MBA/MMS CET 2023 Exam Pattern given below before starting their preparation:
|Pen & Paper-based(offline) mode|
Type of Questions
MCQs(Multiple Choice Questions)
|+2 mark for the right answer and no negative marking for the wrong answer|
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Syllabus
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Syllabus consists of the following topics
- General Knowledge
- English Grammar
- Quantitative Ability
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be available on the official website from 22nd February 2023. Candidates can easily download the Hall-Tickets from the official website. Candidates must remember to carry a government ID proof such as Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License along with the Admit Card at the examination hall. Candidates have to read the instructions on the admit card properly and follow them at the time appearing for the examination.
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Results
MBA/MMS CET Results will be declared on the official website on 2nd March 2023. The merit list will be prepared based on the Common Entrance Test score. The admission procedure follows Group Discussion and Personal Interview after the result is published.
How to check MBA/MMS CET 2023 Results?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AMMI.
- Step 2: Login by entering your username and password.
- Step 3: Select the link to check the result.
- Step 4: Search by entering your Registration Number or Roll Number.
- Step 5: Respective result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download the pdf of the result.
Details mention on AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Scorecard
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Counselling
Candidates who have qualified for the AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 will be called for the counseling process which will be held on in the second week of March. Candidates have to clear Group Discussion and Personal Interview as the final process of counseling. Candidates must carry the mentioned documents at the time of counseling:
- MBA/MMS CET Admit Card.
- Counseling Call Letter.
- Birth Date Certificate.
- Class 10+2 mark sheet or equivalent.
- Caste Certificate(if needed)
- Medical Certificate(if needed)
- 8 Passport Size Photographs
- One set of photocopies of all the certificates(self-attested).
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023 Highlights
Given below is the vital points regarding MBA/MMS CET 2023:
Examination Name Name
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2023
Association of Management of MBA/MMS Institutes
|MBA & MMS|
Offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT)
Association of Management of MBA/MMS Institutes was established in the year 2005. It is located in Maharashtra state. The main objective of the association to become a significant contributor in the field of Management and offer great knowledge to students in Management at the postgraduate level. This Association manages all aspects related to MBA/MMS programs, admission process, counseling, etc.