AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 i.e. Association of Management of MBA MMS Institutes Entrance will be conducted on 04 August 2021 tentatively. It is the national level exam that is conducted every year. Association of Management of MBA or MMS institute conducts MBA/MMS common entrance exam to offer admission in two years post-graduation degree in MBA or MMS into top B-School of India. Only Indian citizens can apply for this exam. After qualifying for this common management entrance exam, selected candidates can appear in group discussions and interviews based on the entrance test. Candidates must go through the given mentioned article concern with the AMMI MBA/MMS entrance exam 2021.
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the current exam status of AMMI MBA/MMS CET from the table given below:
|Exam Status||Official Notification yet not released|
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the MBA/MMS CET 2021 from the below-given table:
Application Form Start Date
|01 June 2021|
Application Form Last Date
|25 July 2021|
Admit Card Availability
|28 July 2021|
AMMI MBA MMS CET 2021 Date
|04 August 2021|
|20 August 2021|
Commencement of Counselling
|26 August 2021|
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Application Form from 01 June 2021 till 25 July 2021. Check the given below information related to AMMI CET Registration 2021:
- Candidates need to register themselves before filling the form.
- After registration, login with their registration ID and password for the form filling process.
- Must provide valid email ID and phone number as it is used for communication between aspirant and authority.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents like photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Application Fee payment can be done through online mode only.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of the filled application form for further process.
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Application Fees
Candidates must check the given below table of AMMI MBA or MMS application fees:
Registration Fees for AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021
|All Category||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: Applicants can make payment through the online mode only via using the Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must go through the given below details related to AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling the online registration form:
- Must pass the bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized institute or university.
- Should secure a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam or 45% marks if the candidate belongs to the reserved category or backward or physically disabled.
- Must possess the citizenship of India.
- There are no age limit criteria to appear for the entrance exam.
- If applicants are in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the exam.
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates should check the complete MBA/MMS CET 2021 Exam Pattern given below before starting their preparation:
|Pen & Paper-based(offline) mode|
Type of Questions
MCQs(Multiple Choice Questions)
|+2 mark for the right answer and no negative marking for the wrong answer|
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Syllabus
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Syllabus consists of the following topics
- General Knowledge
- English Grammar
- Quantitative Ability
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card will be available on the official website from 28 July 2021(tentative). Candidates can easily download the Hall-Tickets from the official website. Candidates must remember to carry a government ID proof such as Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License along with the Admit Card at the examination hall. Candidates have to read the instructions on the admit card properly and follow them at the time appearing for the examination.
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Results
MBA/MMS CET Results will be declared on the official website on 20 August 2021. The merit list will be prepared based on the Common Entrance Test score. The admission procedure follows Group Discussion and Personal Interview after the result is published.
How to check MBA/MMS CET 2021 Results?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of AMMI.
- Step 2: Login by entering your username and password.
- Step 3: Select the link to check the result.
- Step 4: Search by entering your Registration Number or Roll Number.
- Step 5: Respective result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download the pdf of the result.
Details mention on AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Scorecard
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Counselling
Candidates who have qualified for the AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 will be called for the counseling process which will be held on 26 August 2021. Candidates have to clear Group Discussion and Personal Interview as the final process of counseling. Candidates must carry the mentioned documents at the time of counseling:
- MBA/MMS CET Admit Card.
- Counseling Call Letter.
- Birth Date Certificate.
- Class 10+2 mark sheet or equivalent.
- Caste Certificate(if needed)
- Medical Certificate(if needed)
- 8 Passport Size Photographs
- One set of photocopies of all the certificates(self-attested).
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021 Highlights
Given below is the vital points regarding MBA/MMS CET 2021:
Examination Name Name
AMMI MBA/MMS CET 2021
Association of Management of MBA/MMS Institutes
|MBA & MMS|
Offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT)
Association of Management of MBA/MMS Institutes was established in the year 2005. It is located in Maharashtra state. The main objective of the association to become a significant contributor in the field of Management and offer great knowledge to students in Management at the postgraduate level. This Association manages all aspects related to MBA/MMS programs, admission process, counseling, etc.