AP ECET

AP ECET - Eligibility Criteria

Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test

Pen & Paper Mode

AP ECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Age, Education, Other Mandatory Requirements for Applicants

Updated On - April 24 2023 by Abhinandan Singh

AP ECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria will be set by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Ananthapur on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). Andhra Pradesh ECET exam is organized to give admission to all the deserving candidates in B.Tech/Diploma/B.Pharmacy courses. Candidates must keep in mind to check eligibility before the registration to avoid any problem. Applicants should look over the mentioned article about the details of AP Engineering Common Entrance Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria to check their eligibility.

AP ECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria

Applicants must check the AP ECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria as per the previous year before applying for the exam to know they fulfil the criteria that authority prescribed. Mention below is the detail regarding the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test Eligibility:
  • The candidate must be Indian.
  • The candidate must be from Andhra Pradesh Province.
  • Candidates must meet the environmental / non-local requirements as set out in the Order of Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission), 1974 as amended later.
  • Candidates must have a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the Regional Technical Education Board of Andhra Pradesh State and any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh equivalent for admission to the relevant BE / BTech / BPharmacy courses in the Comprehensive Studies and Diploma Courses.
  • They must have passed the 3-year BSc Degree exam in Mathematics as one of the subjects in group merger from a recognized or similar University in the province to enter appropriate courses.
  • Students pursuing Diploma courses will be eligible for the appropriate BE / BTech / BPharmacy course as long as they have completed the actual diploma award prize training prior to admission to college.
  • Students must have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy / BSc Degree as they are likely to have a mark of at least 45% (40% in the case of students in the prescribed category) to enter the relevant subjects.

Post-Entry Entry Qualification for BE / BTech / BPharm
  • Candidates must have appeared and qualified for AP ECET 2023.
  • Just appearing at the Entry Examination does not automatically give the candidate to be considered for any course unless the successful candidate meets the eligibility criteria and other criteria set out in the admissions rules.
  • Admission granted against 85% of seats per subject will be reserved for local elected members and the remaining 15% of seats shall be reserved as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as amended later.
  • Admission offered under the back-up program in the event of Un-Aided Private Professional (Few & Non-Junior) institutions is more than 20% more than admission to the course. In the case of University Colleges, the rear seats are 10% higher than what is allowed in the course.
  • When the AP ECET 2023-based entry seats are filled, BSc (Mathematics) students will be considered for admission only after exhausting all qualified diploma holders.

Subscribe to Get Updated Information

+91 -

Comments

Form Start Date:

01 Mar 2023

Form End Date:

31 Mar 2023

The last date to submit the form was on 31 Mar 2023
Browse Other Exams
Examination Date (Online):

05 May 2023

Application Fees:

₹ 550

Admissions open for

PU ADMISSION

01 Mar 2023-30 Jun 2023

Manav Rachna University

01 Jan 2023-21 Apr 2023

IICD ET

15 Aug 2023-15 Jan 2024

GD Goenka University Admission 2021

22 Jan 2023-31 Jan 2023

NUCAT

01 Jan 2024-06 Feb 2024

Latest Forms Dates

Ongoing/Upcoming Dates for