AP ECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria will be set by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Ananthapur on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). Andhra Pradesh ECET exam is organized to give admission to all the deserving candidates in B.Tech/Diploma/B.Pharmacy courses. Candidates must keep in mind to check eligibility before the registration to avoid any problem. Applicants should look over the mentioned article about the details of AP Engineering Common Entrance Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria to check their eligibility.
AP ECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the AP ECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam to know they fulfil the criteria that authority prescribed. Mention below is the detail regarding the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test Eligibility:
General eligibility criteria
Given below are some general eligibility criteria for ECET exam:
- Candidates must possess the citizenship of India to be eligible for the exam.
- Applicants should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. Need to satisfy local or non-local status as per the requirement.
- Must hold the passing certificate of Diploma in Engineering and Technology or Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma from an AICTE approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Need to have a passing certificate of r B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject from any recognized university of state or any equivalent university.
- Candidates need to score 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for reserved category in Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Lateral Entry admission
Check the Lateral entry eligibility criteria for admission through AP ECET:
- Candidates must give AP ECET exam and hence qualify for the exam.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats.
- During the allotment of seats to the lateral entry candidates based on the APECET 2021 ranks, B.Sc. (with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) stream candidates will be considered for admission only after all the qualified Diploma holders have been allotted the seats.