AP ECET 2020 Application last date has been extended to 05 September 2020 with a late fee of Rs 1000/-. Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test is a State Level examination for candidates who are Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates. This exam is conducted to offer admission into lateral entry admission in B.Tech, B.E and B.Pharmacy programmes at AICTE/PCI approved colleges/institutions located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. Candidates can read the article for more information and apply here.
- AP ECET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 05 September 2020 with a late fee of Rs 1000/-
AP ECET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the AP ECET 2020 are as follows:
AP ECET Application Date 2020
Application form availability
05 March 2020
Submission of application form
15 June 2020
Submission of the application form (with late fee of Rs.1000)
05 September 2020
Application Form correction dates
To be announced
AP ECET 2020 exam date
30 April 2020
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
AP ECET 2020 Application Form
All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the information about AP ECET 2020 Application Form before filling the form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- The Application form is available by online mode at the official website of respective authority.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as a scanned photograph, signature and mark sheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required for filling AP ECET 2020 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
Image Specification for AP ECET Application Form
File Size: 5-50 KB
File Size: 5-30 KB
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
AP ECET 2020 Application Fee
Once the registration process is completed, candidates have to pay AP ECET 2020 Application fee which is same for all category candidates and is given below:
AP ECET Entrance Test Fee
Mode of Payment: AP ECET fee payment can be done through online mode. The application fee of AP ECET-2020 can be paid via credit/debit card and net banking or in offline mode via choosing nearest AP Online Centre by cash.
- An extra processing fee in AP ECET fee payment of Rs. 29.50 will be charged for every transaction.
- The fees deposited is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill the AP ECET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for AP ECET-2020. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of AP ECET 2020.
- Click on “Apply for Admission” tab.
2: Fee Payment
- Click on the fee payment tab.
- Enter your details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, alternate mobile no, e-mail id etc.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Candidate can log in with Email-id and password provided at registration time.
- Click “Fill Application Form”.
4: Filing of Details in Application Form
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Enter the address details as applicable.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
- Click “Save and Submit”.
- After that candidate has to enter their educational qualification details correctly.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details very carefully.
- At last, Click on the “Save” button.
5: Test Centres
- Choose the exam centre of your preference.
6: Upload Documents
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
7: Final Review
- Check the final preview and submit it when all the details are correct.
8: Submission and Printout of Application Form
- The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
AP ECET Application Form Correction
If any candidate fill any wrong details in AP ECET Application form, then corrections in application form come under the following two categories:
Category 1: These mistakes cannot be corrected online but can be requested for via email.
- Candidate can send the request for corrections regarding AP ECET Application form to the Convener at the given email address: [email protected]
- All valid scanned documents must also be attached along with the request via email.
- Candidates must clearly mention Payment ID, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and SSC HT Number while requesting for corrections.
Following mistakes can be corrected in the APECET application form:
AP ECET Application Form Correction Fields
|Issue/Correction||Scanned Document to be sent|
|AP ECET 2020 Branch change||Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree)|
|Name of the Candidate Father’s Name Date of Birth (as per SSC or Equivalent)||SSC Mark Memo|
|Qualifying Hall Ticket Number (Diploma/Degree)||Scanned Copy of Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree)|
Category 2: Candidates can change the following items on his/her own during the stipulated time period:
|Qualifying Examination||Study details|
|Local Area Status||Birth State, Birth District|
|Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing||Mother’s name|
|Medium of Instruction||Community|
|Annual Income of the Parents||Address for Correspondence|
|Place of Study||Mobile Number|
|E-mail id||Special Category|
|Aadhaar Card details|| |