AP ECET 2023 Result will be released by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on the behalf of APSCHE. The authority will disclose the merit list of the selected candidates on basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is organized to enrol the eligible candidates in B.Tech/Diploma/B.Pharmacy courses. Those who will qualify the entrance exam will be called for the counselling process. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know about the AP ECET rank card 2023 details.
AP ECET 2023 Result Dates
Candidates can check the given below result dates for AP ECET 2023 and can check their results accordingly.
AP ECET Result Dates
Commencement of submission of online application forms
Last date for submission of online applications without a late fee
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of INR 500
Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate
14-Jun-2023 to 16-Jun-2023
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of INR 2000
Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of INR 5000
Downloading of hall-tickets
AP ECET 2023
22-Jul-2023 (9 AM to 12 Noon and 3 PM to 6 PM)
Declaration of preliminary key
Last date for receiving objections on the preliminary key
Release of the final key
To be notified
Declaration of results
To be notified
Downloading of rank cards
To be notified
Commencement of Counselling
To be notified
AP ECET 2023 Result
Check Your AP ECET 2023 Result: Official Announcement, How to Access, and Result Declaration Updates. Rank card will be published by the candidates after the declaration of the result.
- Candidates will need their registration number, ECET hall ticket number and date of birth to download the rank card.
- Candidates will be able to calculate their score of the entrance exam as the answer key will be released.
- Officials use the final answer key(released after the challenge made by the applicants) to calculate the result. Candidates can use the answer key to calculate their raw score.
- Firstly, the preliminary answer key is published by the officials & then the final answer key will be published and as per the final answer key, the merit list will be published to disclose the scorecard.
- If two or more candidates get the same marks then the rank will be decided on the basis of tie-breaking criteria.
- No request for re-totalling and revaluation will be considered.
AP ECET 2023 Tie – Breaking
When two or more candidates will get the same marks then the rank will be decided on the basis of tie-breaking criteria. Tie-breaking rules are mentioned below for all the courses:
How is AP ECET 2023 Rank Prepared?
Officials prepare the rank of the candidate on the basis of the given below points:
- The candidate will be ranked based on the marks secured in the entrance exam.
- The rank list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates.
- Admission in the B.Tech courses will be done on the basis of integrated merit rank. Integrated Merit Rank will be prepared on the total marks obtained by the candidate in AP ECET 2023 and a B.Sc with a diploma in any branch of Engineering/ Technology.
How to Download AP ECET 2023 Result?
The candidates will have to follow the mentioned below steps in order to check the AP ECET Result 2023:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website and click on the " Result" button.
- Step 2 - Then enter the registration number and ECET hall ticket number and click on the “View result” button.
- Step 3 - The entrance exam performance will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4 - Download it and get the printout of it for the admission procedure.
AP ECET 2023 Cut-Off Marks
Cut-off marks is basically the minimum marks which a candidate will have to obtain to be eligible for admission in the prefered course.
- The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APECET is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects whereas three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200.
- However, for SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks required.
AP ECET 2023 Selection Criteria
The following order of preference shall be considered for the admission process:
- For admission in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering -
- First preference will be given to the aspirants who have obtained the Diploma in IT and Computer Science and Engineering respectively.
- If any seat will be vacant shall be filled with the candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking.
- For admission in Textile Technology -
- Candidates who obtained Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Textile Technology (Knitting) must necessarily have completed their 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- For Bio-Technology -
- Candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Bio-Technology will be preferred.
- Any seat will be vacant shall be filled with candidates having their Diploma in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering in the ratio of 1:1 respectively.
- Diploma Holders in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering have to appear for APECET Examination in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering only (EIE) for admission into Instrumentation Engineering (IE) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Control Engineering courses.