AP ECET 2021 Result will be released on 01 October 2021 by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on the behalf of APSCHE. The authority will disclose the merit list of the selected candidates on basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test is organized to enrol the eligible candidates in B.Tech/Diploma/B.Pharmacy courses. Those who will qualify the entrance exam will be called for the counselling process. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know about the AP ECET rank card 2021 details.
AP ECET 2021 Result will be declared on 01 October 2021.
AP ECET 2021 Result Dates
Candidates can check the given below result dates for AP ECET 2021 and can check their results accordingly.
AP CET 2021 Result Dates
|Exam date||19 September 2021|
|Result date||01 October 2021|
AP ECET 2021 Result
Rank card will be published by the candidates after the declaration of result.
- Candidates will need their registration number, ECET hall ticket number and date of birth to download the rank card.
- Candidates will be able to calculate their score of the entrance exam as the answer key will be released.
- Officials use the final answer key(released after the challenge made by the applicants) to calculate the result. Candidates can use the answer key to calculate their raw score.
- Firstly, the preliminary answer key is published by the officials & than the final answer key will be published and as per the final answer key, the merit list will be published to disclose the scorecard.
- If two or more candidates get the same marks than the rank will be decided on the basis of tie-breaking criteria.
- No request for re-totalling and revaluation will be considered.
AP ECET 2021 Tie – Breaking
When two or more candidates will get the same marks than the rank will be decided on the basis of tie-breaking criteria. Tie-breaking rules are mentioned below for all the courses:
How is AP ECET 2021 Rank Prepared?
Officials prepare the rank of the candidate on the basis of given below points:
- The candidate will be ranked based on the marks secured in the entrance exam.
- Rank list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates.
- Admission in the B.Tech courses will be done on the basis of integrated merit rank. Integrated Merit Rank will be prepared on the total marks obtained by the candidate in AP ECET 2020 and a B.Sc with a diploma in any branch of Engineering/ Technology.
How to Download the AP ECET 2021 Result?
The candidates will have to follow the mentioned below steps in order to check the AP ECET Result 2021:
Step 1 - Visit the official website and click on the " Result" button.
Step 2 - Then enter registration number and ECET hall ticket number and click on “View result” button.
Step 3 - The entrance exam performance will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4 - Download it and get the printout of it for admission procedure.
AP ECET 2021 Cut-Off Marks
Cut-off marks is basically the minimum marks which a candidate will have to obtain to be eligible for the admission in the prefered course.
- The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APECET is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects whereas three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200.
- However, for SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks required.
AP ECET 2021 Selection Criteria
The following order of preference shall be considered for admission process:
- For admission in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering -
- First preference will be given to the aspirants who have obtained the Diploma in IT and Computer Science and Engineering respectively.
- If any seat will be vacant shall be filled with the candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking.
- For admission in Textile Technology -
- Candidates obtained Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Textile Technology (Knitting) must necessarily have completed their 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- For Bio-Technology -
- Candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Bio-Technology will be preferred.
- Any seat will be vacant shall be filled with candidates having their Diploma in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering in the ratio of 1:1 respectively.
- Diploma Holders in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering have to appear for APECET Examination in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering only (EIE) for admission into Instrumentation Engineering (IE) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Control Engineering courses.