AP ECET 2023 will be held at the state level by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Ananthapur on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). AP Engineering Common Entrance Test will be organized to enrol them in B.Tech/Diploma/B.Pharmacy courses. The exam is conducted in online mode. Furthermore, candidates must fill the application form on time so that they can appear in the exam. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about AP ECET 2023 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, etc.
AP ECET 2023 Latest Updates
- APSCHE is overseeing the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) AP counselling 2023.
- Today, August 28, is the last day for registered candidates to exercise the AP ECET web option.
- Candidates can utilize the official website, ecet-sche.aptonline.in, to exercise AP ECET web options.
- The AP ECET 2023 final seat allotment result is set to be published by APSCHE on August 31.
- Seat allotment will consider factors such as candidate rank, preference, and seat availability.
- In case of vacant seats, AP ECET 2023 will conduct a spot round of counselling.
- Candidates seeking a change of web options can access the window on August 29.
- Those allocated a seat in the final round of AP ECET counselling 2023 must report to allotted institutions from September 1 to September 4.
- The spot round counselling will depend on vacant seats, following a specific formula: Total vacancies for Institutional spot admissions = Vacant seats at the final phase of counselling + Number not reported from allotted candidates list + Number reported but withdrew after final phase of counselling.
AP ECET 2023 Exam Status
Applicants can check the information about AP ECET 2023 which is mentioned below:
AP ECET Exam
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2023 notification
May 05, 2023
AP ECET 2023 Exam Dates
The AP ECET 2023 exam date has been finalized. The Computer Based Test for all registered applicants for the AP ECET 2023 will take place on May 5th, 2023.
AP ECET 2023 exam date
Application form releases
Last date for Application form submission
Last date for submission (with Rs 500)
Last date for submission (with Rs 2000)
Last date for submission (with Rs 5000)
Hall Ticket availability
AP ECET 2023 Exam Date
05 May 2023
Preliminary Answer Key
To Be Announced
Final date for objection
To Be Announced
Final answer key
To Be Announced
Declaration of Result
To Be Announced
Rank card availability
To Be Announced
To Be Announced
What is AP EAPCET ?
Answer: The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is an entrance examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It's a pre-requisite for admission into professional courses such as engineering, medical, agriculture and pharmacy in colleges and universities across the state.
AP ECET 2023 Application Form
The candidates need to be very attentive while filling the AP ECET 2023 application form. Furthermore, the candidates need to make sure that they properly fill and submit the application form on or before the last date. Following are the AP ECET 2023 online Registration Form details:
- The candidates need to go to the website of the authorized body to complete the registration process and fill the online application form.
- Also, all details such as Hall Ticket Number of SSC or 10th class, Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying examination (diploma or degree as the case may be), name of Schools from 6th class onwards, passport-sized photograph (50Kb size, .jpg or .jpeg format), scanned image Signature (30Kb size, .jpg or .jpeg format) affixed with a black pen on a white paper, etc., Family Ration Card, Aadhar Card of the candidate, etc.
- Furthermore, the aadhar card of the candidate is a very important document.
- However, JNTU University also provides a correction facility for those candidates who made any error or mistake in their AP ECET registration form. This facility of correction in the application form will be available from the first week of April 2023.
The application fee for APECET 2023 is Rs. 550 for all the candidates. A processing fee will be charged while making the fee payment through the online portal.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through either of the modes mentioned below:
- AP Online services
- Payment Gateway provided (through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking)
AP ECET 2023 Application Form Correction
Candidates can make corrections in their Application form as soon as correction windows open. But for some corrections candidates has to request the same to conduct body a request email, check below:-
Corrections (Request not needed)
- Passing year of Qualifying Exam
- Class 12th Institute Name
- Mother’s name
- Birth Place
- Special Reservation category
- Details Aadhaar card
- Details Economically weaker section
- Contact Information
- 10+2 Passing Year
- Academic Records
- Parents Annual income
- Local area status
- `APECET 2023 Branch
- Candidates Name
- Father Name
- Birth Date
- Qualifying Examination Admit Card Number
AP ECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully read the details given about the AP ECET 2023 Eligibility. Also, they need to make sure that they fil the application form only after confirming their eligibility for the exam. Following are the Andhra Pradesh ECET Eligibility details:
Eligibility for Writing the Test
- Candidates need to have Indian citizenship.
- Also, they must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Furthermore, they must have completed their Diploma in Pharmacy/ Engineering and Technology from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or must have done any other Diploma from an institution which is approved by AICTE and recognized by the Andhra Pradesh Government as an equivalent degree for admission into the relevant B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Pharmacy courses.
- The candidate should have cleared the 3-year B.Sc Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in Andhra Pradesh or must have an equivalent degree to be eligible for the relevant course.
- Besides this, candidates who are still pursuing their Diploma course will be eligible for entry into the relevant B.Tech./ B.E./ B. Pharmacy course only if they have completed their Diploma and have cleared all the subjects by the time of admission.
- Candidates need to have at least 45% marks in their Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ B.Sc Degree/ Pharmacy whereas reserved category candidates must have 40% marks to be eligible for the relevant course.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry Admission into B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm.
- Candidates must give AP ECET exam and hence qualify for the exam.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats.
- During the allotment of seats to the lateral entry candidates based on the APECET 2023 ranks, B.Sc. (with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) stream candidates will be considered for admission only after all the qualified Diploma holders have been allotted the seats.
AP ECET 2023 Exam Pattern
Applicants can go through the AP ECET 2023 exam pattern to know the paper format of the AP Engineering Common Entrance Exam. The exam pattern will be released by the authority on the official website.
AP ECET 2023 Exam Scheme
Mode of exam
Online (CBT) mode only
Duration of Exam
180 minutes(Three hours)
Number of Questions
English language only.
Type of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions (Objective type)
One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
Check the section-wise distribution of questions and marks for various courses given below:
AP ECET 2023 Pharmacy Exam Scheme
Marks Distribution for Pharmacy in APECET
For B.Sc (Mathematics)
APECET B.Sc marks distribution
Marks distribution for Engineering in APECET
All engineering branches
NOTE: In the Engineering exam, candidates will be provided with the separate questions paper for each branch and each question paper will be of 200 marks. A list of all the branches of the Engineering program is mentioned below:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Ceramic Technology Engineering
- Bio-Technology Engineering
AP ECET 2023 Syllabus
AP ECET 2023 Syllabus
will comprise of various topics from various subjects for different courses in which candidates will get admission through APECET 2023 exam. For the engineering exam, the syllabus will consist of topics from the Physics
subjects of the 11th
AP ECET 2023 Admit Card
AP ECET 2023 Admit Card can be downloaded before the few days of the exam. Candidates can check the following points given below to know about APECET Hall Ticket 2023:
- Candidates can download the hall ticket after it has been released on the official website.
- Applicants need to enter their login credentials - Registration Id & Date of Birth (DOB) to download their Admit card.
- The candidates must carry their admit card to the examination hall as without an admit card they won't be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates are also required to carry one photo ID proof along with the admit card for identity verification.
AP ECET 2023 Answer Key
Authority has published AP ECET 2023 Answer Key along with the question paper on the official website. Candidates can check the following points related to the answer key.
- Firstly, the preliminary answer key will be published to cross-check the answer.
- Also, the response key will be published on the official website.
- Candidate can directly download the answer key.
- If any candidate will not satisfy with the answers then they can raise objections against the answer key.
- Candidates can send requests for the same via email to APSCHE.
- Once the officials verify the raise objection, then they release the final answer key along with the result.
- The answer key for both the sessions will release separately. Use the marking scheme to calculate the score.
AP ECET 2023 Results
AP ECET 2023 Results has been announced by the JNT Univesity on behalf of APSCHE. All the information related to APECET scorecard/rank card is given hereby:
- The result has been published on the official website and will be available for downloading from the official website.
- Candidates have to enter their Registration number and DOB to view and download their results.
- Information such as the candidate's name, roll number, gender, date of birth, subject wise marks, rank obtained, total marks, etc. will be mentioned in the rank card.
- The answer key will also be published along with the result on the official website.
AP ECET 2023 Tie-Breaking
A separate AP ECET 2023 tie-breaking policy is set by the authorities for Engineering, Pharmacy, and B.Sc courses. Check below for the same:
Tie Breaking Policy for Engineering: The following parameters will be considered for resolving the tie problem, among two or more candidates:
- Overall marks obtained by the candidates in the engineering stream will be considered and the candidate with higher marks is preferred.
- Candidates who will secure the highest marks in the Mathematics subject will be preferred.
- Candidates securing the highest marks in the Physics section will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking.
- Age will also be considered for resolving the tie at the time of admission, the older candidate will be preferred.
Tie Breaking Policy for Pharmacy: Candidates scoring the same aggregate marks will be given the same rank by the authorities and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration. The older candidate is then preferred.
Tie Breaking Policy for B.Sc (Mathematics): Applicants with higher marks in Mathematics are considered.
- If in case candidates obtained the same aggregate marks then they will be given the same ranked and the older candidate will get preference at the time of admission.
AP ECET 2023 Qualifying Marks
Candidates need to score a minimum percentage of marks to qualify for the AP Engineering Common Entrecognized 2023. Check the details below:
- Minimum qualifying marks are 25% of the aggregate marks in all four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics).
- Therefore, candidates have to score 50 marks out of a total of 200 marks.
- There will be no minimum qualifying marks required by the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- The rank obtained by any candidates (belong to SC/ST category) in the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects)]-2023 with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
AP ECET 2023 Counselling
Qualified candidates will be called to attend the AP ECET counselling 2023 process. Candidates have to register themselves in online mode from the official website.
- The candidate is advised to carry all the required documents while going for counselling.
- In counselling, all the documents of candidates will be verified.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 45% in all subjects.
- Candidates from the reserved category must have to score at least 40% in all subjects.
- For filling the online option for web counselling, candidates have to visit the official website and enter the college name and other required details.
- Successfully registered will get notification about the time and date of admission on their email id.
AP ECET 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check the below-given details for an overview of AP ECET examination 2023:
AP ECET Examination Basic Details
AP Engineering Common Entrance Test
AP ECET 2023
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
AP ECET Official Website
To enroll candidates to B.Tech/Diploma/B.Pharmacy courses.
About Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The university was established on 2 October 1972 by the Legislature of the State of Andhra Pradesh as one of India's leading educational universities focusing on engineering. After 37 years of relentless service to the society at large, JNT University was restructured into four different Universities namely JNT University Hyderabad, JNT University Anantapur, JNT University Kakinada, and JNFAU by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
ap ecet 2023 results ap ecet 2023 syllabus ap ecet 2023 exam date apecet ecet 2023 syllabus pdf ap ecet 2023 notification how many students appeared for ap ecet 2023 ap ecet 2022