AP ECET 2022 will be held at the state-level by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Ananthapur on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). AP Engineering Common Entrance Test will be organized to enrol them in B.Tech/Diploma/B.Pharmacy courses. The exam is conducted in online mode. Furthermore, candidates must fill the application form on time so that they can appear in the exam. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about AP ECET 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, etc.
AP ECET 2022 Exam Status
Applicants can check the information about AP ECET 2022 which is mentioned below:
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2022 notification
|Yet to release|
|Yet to Announce|
AP ECET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can take a look at all the official dates released by AP ECET 2022.
AP ECET 2022 Schedule
|Notification releases||Last week of April 2022|
|Application form releases||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date for Application form submission||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date for submission (with Rs 1000)||1st week of June 2022|
|Hall Ticket availability||2nd week of June 2022|
|AP ECET 2022 Exam Date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Preliminary Answer Key||3rd week of June 2022|
|Final date for objection||Last week of June 2022|
|Final answer key||Last week of June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Rank card availability||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling process||Last week of July 2022|
AP ECET 2022 Application Form
The candidates need to be very attentive while filling the AP ECET 2022 application form. Furthermore, the candidates need to make sure that they properly fill and submit the application form on or before the last date. Following are the AP ECET 2022 online Registration Form details:
- The candidates need to go to the website of the authorized body to complete the registration process and fill the online application form.
- Also, all details such as Hall Ticket Number of SSC or 10th class, Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying examination (diploma or degree as the case may be), name of Schools from 6th class onwards, passport-sized photograph (50Kb size, .jpg or .jpeg format), scanned image Signature (30Kb size, .jpg or .jpeg format) affixed with a black pen on a white paper, etc., Family Ration Card, Aadhar Card of the candidate, etc.
- Furthermore, the aadhar card of the candidate is a very important document.
- However, JNTU University also provides a correction facility for those candidates who made any error or mistake in their AP ECET registration form. This facility of correction in the application form will be available from the first week of April 2022.
AP ECET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee for APECET 2022 is Rs. 550 for all the candidates. A processing fee will be charged while making the fee payment through the online portal.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through either of the modes mentioned below:
- AP Online services
- Payment Gateway provided (through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking)
AP ECET 2022 Application Form Correction
Candidates can make corrections in their Application form as soon as correction windows open. But for some corrections candidates has to request the same to conduct body a request email, check below:-
Corrections (Request not needed)
- Passing year of Qualifying Exam
- Class 12th Institute Name
- Mother’s name
- Birth Place
- Special Reservation category
- Details Aadhaar card
- Details Economically weaker section
- Contact Information
- 10+2 Passing Year
- Academic Records
- Parents Annual income
- Local area status
- `APECET 2021 Branch
- Candidates Name
- Father Name
- Birth Date
- Qualifying Examination Admit Card Number
AP ECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully read the details given about the AP ECET 2022 Eligibility. Also, they need to make sure that they fil the application form only after confirming their eligibility for the exam. Following are the Andhra Pradesh ECET Eligibility details:
Eligibility for Writing the Test
- Candidates need to have Indian citizenship.
- Also, they must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Furthermore, they must have completed their Diploma in Pharmacy/ Engineering and Technology from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or must have done any other Diploma from an institution which is approved by AICTE and recognized by the Andhra Pradesh Government as an equivalent degree for admission into the relevant B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Pharmacy courses.
- The candidate should have cleared the 3-year B.Sc Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in Andhra Pradesh or must have an equivalent degree to be eligible for the relevant course.
- Besides this, candidates who are still pursuing their Diploma course will be eligible for entry into the relevant B.Tech./ B.E./ B. Pharmacy course only if they have completed their Diploma and have cleared all the subjects by the time of admission.
- Candidates need to have at least 45% marks in their Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ B.Sc Degree/ Pharmacy whereas reserved category candidates must have 40% marks to be eligible for the relevant course.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry Admission into B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm.
- Candidates must give AP ECET exam and hence qualify for the exam.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats.
- During the allotment of seats to the lateral entry candidates based on the APECET 2022 ranks, B.Sc. (with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) stream candidates will be considered for admission only after all the qualified Diploma holders have been allotted the seats.
AP ECET 2022 Exam Pattern
Applicants can go through the AP ECET 2022 exam pattern to know the paper format of the AP Engineering Common Entrance Exam. The exam pattern will be released by the authority on the official website.
AP ECET 2022 Exam Scheme
|Mode of exam||Online (CBT) mode only|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes(Three hours)|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Medium:||English language only.|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (Objective type)|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.|
Check the section-wise distribution of questions and marks for various courses given below:
Marks Distribution for Pharmacy in APECET
For B.Sc (Mathematics)
APECET B.Sc marks distribution
Marks distribution for Engineering in APECET
|All engineering branches||100|
NOTE: In the Engineering exam, candidates will be provided with the separate questions paper for each branch and each question paper will be of 200 marks. A list of all the branches of the Engineering program is mentioned below:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Ceramic Technology Engineering
- Bio-Technology Engineering
AP ECET 2022 Syllabus
AP ECET 2022 Syllabus
will comprise of various topics from various subjects for different courses in which candidates will get admission through APECET 2021 exam. For the engineering exam, the syllabus will consist of topics from the Physics
subjects of the 11th
AP ECET 2022 Admit Card
AP ECET 2022 Admit Card can be downloaded before the few days of the exam. Candidates can check the following points given below to know about APECET Hall Ticket 2022
- Candidates can download the hall ticket after it has been released on the official website.
- Applicants need to enter their login credentials - Registration Id & Date of Birth (DOB) to download their Admit card.
- The candidates must carry their admit card to the examination hall as without an admit card they won't be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates are also required to carry one photo ID proof along with the admit card for identity verification.
AP ECET 2022 Answer Key
Authority has published AP ECET 2022 Answer Key along with the question paper on the official website. Candidates can check the following points related to the answer key.
- Firstly, the preliminary answer key will be published to cross-check the answer.
- Also, the response key will be published on the official website.
- Candidate can directly download the answer key.
- If any candidate will not satisfy with the answers then they can raise objections against the answer key.
- Candidates can send requests for the same via email to APSCHE.
- Once the officials verify the raise objection, then they release the final answer key along with the result.
- The answer key for both the sessions will release separately. Use the marking scheme to calculate the score.
AP ECET 2022 Results
AP ECET 2022 Results has been announced by the JNT Univesity on behalf of APSCHE. All the information related to APECET scorecard/rank card is given hereby:
- The result has been published on the official website and will be available for downloading from the official website.
- Candidates have to enter their Registration number and DOB to view and download their results.
- Information such as the candidate's name, roll number, gender, date of birth, subject wise marks, rank obtained, total marks, etc. will be mentioned in the rank card.
- The answer key will also be published along with the result on the official website.
AP ECET 2022 Tie-Breaking
A separate AP ECET 2022 tie-breaking policy is set by the authorities for Engineering, Pharmacy, and B.Sc courses. Check below for the same:
Tie Breaking Policy for Engineering: The following parameters will be considered for resolving the tie problem, among two or more candidates:
- Overall marks obtained by the candidates in the engineering stream will be considered and the candidate with higher marks is preferred.
- Candidates who will secure the highest marks in the Mathematics subject will be preferred.
- Candidates securing the highest marks in the Physics section will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking.
- Age will also be considered for resolving the tie at the time of admission, the older candidate will be preferred.
Tie Breaking Policy for Pharmacy: Candidates scoring the same aggregate marks will be given the same rank by the authorities and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration. The older candidate is then preferred.
Tie Breaking Policy for B.Sc (Mathematics): Applicants with higher marks in Mathematics are considered.
- If in case candidates obtained the same aggregate marks then they will be given the same ranked and the older candidate will get preference at the time of admission.
AP ECET 2022 Qualifying Marks
Candidates need to score a minimum percentage of marks to qualify for the AP Engineering Common Entrecognized 2022. Check the details below:
- Minimum qualifying marks are 25% of the aggregate marks in all four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics).
- Therefore, candidates have to score 50 marks out of a total of 200 marks.
- There will be no minimum qualifying marks required by the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- The rank obtained by any candidates (belong to SC/ST category) in the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects)]-2022 with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
AP ECET 2022 Counselling
Qualified candidates will be called to attend the AP ECET counselling 2022 process. Candidates have to register themselves in online mode from the official website.
- The candidate is advised to carry all the required documents while going for counselling.
- In counselling, all the documents of candidates will be verified.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 45% in all subjects.
- Candidates from the reserved category must have to score at least 40% in all subjects.
- For filling the online option for web counselling, candidates have to visit the official website and enter the college name and other required details.
- Successfully registered will get notification about the time and date of admission on their email id.
AP ECET 2022 Highlights
Candidates can check the below-given details for an overview of AP ECET examination 2022:
AP ECET Examination 2022 Basic Details
|Exam Name||AP Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Anonym||AP ECET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|AP ECET Official Website||https://sche.ap.gov.in/|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Purpose||To enroll candidates to B.Tech/Diploma/B.Pharmacy courses.|
About Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The university was established on 2 October 1972 by the Legislature of the State of Andhra Pradesh as one of India's leading educational universities focusing on engineering. After 37 years of relentless service to the society at large, JNT University was restructured into four different Universities namely JNT University Hyderabad, JNT University Anantapur, JNT University Kakinada, and JNFAU by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
ap ecet 2021 results ap ecet 2022 syllabus ap ecet 2022 exam date apecet ecet 2022 syllabus pdf ap ecet 2021 notification how many students appeared for ap ecet 2021 ap ecet 2020