AP ECET 2020 exam is postponed. AP ECET will be conducted at State-Level by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Ananthapur on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). AP Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 will be organised to enrol them in B.Tech/Diploma/B.Pharmacy courses. Exam is conducted in online mode. Candidates can apply for AP ECET 2020 through online mode till 15 June 2020. Furthermore, candidates must fill the application form on time so that they can appear in the exam. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about AP ECET 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Admit Card, etc.
- AP ECET 2020 Application Form last date to apply is 15 June 2020.
- AP ECET 2020 Exam has been postponed new dates will be released soon.
AP ECET 2020 Application Form
The candidates need to be very attentive while filling the AP ECET 2020 application form. Furthermore, the candidates need to make sure that they properly fill and submit the application form on or before the last date. Following are the AP ECET 2020 online Registration Form details:
- The candidates need to go to the website of the authorised body to complete the registration process and fill the online application form.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the 05 March 2020 onwards.
- They can fill the application form without late fee till 15 June2020 without any late fees.
- Also, all details such as Hall Ticket Number of SSC or 10th class, Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying examination (diploma or degree as the case may be), name of Schools from 6th class onwards, passport-sized photograph (50Kb size, .jpg or .jpeg format), scanned image Signature (30Kb size, .jpg or .jpeg format) affixed with a black pen on a white paper etc., Family Ration Card, Aadhar Card of the candidate etc.
- Furthermore, the aadhar card of the candidate is a very important document.
- However, JNTU University also provides correction facility for those candidates who made any error or mistake in their AP ECET registration form. This facility of correction in the application form will be available from first week of April 2020.
AP ECET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee of APECET 2020 is Rs. 550 for all the candidates. A processing fee will be charged while making the fee payment through oline portal.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through either of the modes mentioned below:
- AP Online services
- Payment Gateway provided (through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking)
AP ECET 2020 Application Form Correction
Candidates able to make corrections in their Application form as soon as correction windows open. But for some corrections candidates has to made request for the same to conducting body an request email, check below:-
Corrections (Request not needed)
- Passing year of Qualifying Exam
- Class 12th Institute Name
- Mother’s name
- Birth Place
- Special Reservation category
- Details Aadhaar card
- Details Economically weaker section
- Contact Information
- 10+2 Passing Year
- Academic Records
- Parents Annual income
- Local area status
- `APECET 2020 Branch
- Candidates Name
- Father Name
- Birth Date
- Qualifying Examination Admit Card Number
Note: Candidates has to send the request mail on [email protected]
AP ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to carefully read the details given about the AP ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Also, they need to make sure that they fil the application form only after confirming their eligibility for the exam. Following are the Andhra Pradesh ECET Eligibility Criteria details:
Eligibility for Writing the Test
- Candidates need to have Indian citizenship.
- Also, they must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Furthermore, they must have completed their Diploma in Pharmacy/ Engineering and Technology from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or must have done any other Diploma from an institution which is approved by AICTE and recognised by the Andhra Pradesh Government as an equivalent degree for admission into the relevant B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Pharmacy courses.
- The candidate should have cleared the 3-year B.Sc Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in Andhra Pradesh or must have an equivalent degree to be eligible for the relevant course.
- Besides this, candidates who are still pursuing their Diploma course will be eligible for entry into the relevant B.Tech./ B.E./ B. Pharmacy course only if they have completed their Diploma and have cleared all the subjects by the time of admission.
- Candidates need to have at least 45% marks in their Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ B.Sc Degree/ Pharmacy whereas reserved category candidates must have 40% marks to be eligible for the relevant course.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry Admission into B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm.
- Candidates must give AP ECET exam and hence qualify the exam.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats.
- During the allotment of seats to the lateral entry candidates based on the APECET 2020 ranks, B.Sc. (with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) stream candidates will be considered for admission only after all the qualified Diploma holders have been allotted the seats.
AP ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants can go through the AP ECET 2020 exam pattern to know the paper format of AP Engineering Common Entrance Exam. The exam pattern will be released by the authority on the official website. Know all the details about APECET 2020 paper pattern mentioned below:
|Mode of exam
||Online (CBT) mode only
|Duration of Exam
||180 minutes(Three hours)
|Number of Questions
||English language only.
|Type of Questions
||Multiple Choice Questions (Objective type)
||One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
Check the section-wise distribution of questions and marks for various courses given below:
Marks Distribution for Pharmacy in APECET
For B.Sc (Mathematics)
APECET B.Sc marks distribution
Marks distribution for Engineering in APECET
|All engineering branches
NOTE: In Engineering exam, candidates will be provided with the separate questions paper for each branch and each question paper will be of 200 marks. List of all the branches of Engineering program is mentioned below:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Ceramic Technology Engineering
- Bio-Technology Engineering
AP ECET 2020 Syllabus
The AP ECET 2020 Syllabus will comprise of various topics from various subjects for different courses in which candidates will get admission through APECET 2020 exam. For engineering exam, the syllabus will consist of topics from the Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects of 11th and 12th standard.
AP ECET 2020 Admit Card
The AP ECET 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded before the few days of the exam. Candidates can check the following points given below to know about APECET Hall Ticket 2020:
- Candidates can download the hall ticket after it will be released on the official website.
- Applicants need to enter their login credentials - Registration Id & Date of Birth (DOB) to download their Admit card.
- The candidates must carry their admit card to the examination hall as without admit card they won't be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Candidates are also required to carry one photo ID proof along with the admit card for the identity verification.
AP ECET 2020 Answer Key
Authority will publish AP ECET 2020 Answer Key along with the question paper on the official website. Candidates can check the following points related to answer key.
- Firstly, the preliminary answer key will be published to cross-check the answer.
- Also, the response key will be published on the official website.
- Candidate can directly download the AP ECET 2020 answer key.
- If any candidate will not satisfy with the answers than they can raise objections against the answer key.
- Candidates can send request for same via email to APSCHE.
- Once the officials verify the raise objection, then they release the final answer key along with the result.
- Answer key for both the sessions will release separately. Use the marking scheme to calculate the score.
AP ECET 2020 Qualifying Marks
Candidates need to score a minimum percentage of marks to qualify the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020. Check the details below:
- Minimum qualifying marks is 25% of the aggregate marks in all four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics).
- Therefore, candidates have to score 50 marks out of total 200 marks.
- There will be no minimum qualifying marks required by the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- The rank obtained by any candidates (belong to SC/ST category) in the APECET [FDH & B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects)]-2020 with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
AP ECET 2020 Results
AP ECET 2020 Results will be announced by the JNT Univesity on behalf of APSCHE. All the information related to APECET scorecard/rank card is given hereby:
- The result will be published on the official website and will be available for downloading from tthe official website.
- Candidates have to enter their Registration number and DOB to view and download their result.
- Information such as candidate's name, roll number, gender, date of birth, subject wise marks, rank obtained, total marks, etc. will be mentioned in the rank card.
- The answer key will also be published along with the result on the official website.
AP ECET 2020 Tie-Breaking
A separate AP ECET 2020 tie-breaking policy is set by the authorities for Engineering, Pharmacy and B.Sc courses. Check below for the same:
Tie Breaking Policy for Engineering: The following parameters will be considered for resolving the tie problem, among two or more candidates:
- Overall marks obtained by the candidates in engineering stream will be considered and the candidate with higher marks is preferred.
- Candidates who will secure the highest marks in the Mathematics subject will be preferred.
- Candidates securing highest marks in the Physics section will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking.
- Age will also be considered for resolving the tie at the time of admission, the older candidate will be preferred.
Tie Breaking Policy for Pharmacy: Candidates scoring same aggregate marks will be given the same rank by the authorities and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration. The older candidate is then preferred.
Tie Breaking Policy for B.Sc (Mathematics): Applicants with higher marks in Mathematics is considered.
- If in case candidates obtained the same aggregate marks then they will be given the same ranked and the older candidate will get preference at the time of admission.
AP ECET 2020 Counselling
Qualified candidates will be called to attend the counselling process. Candidates have to register themselves in online mode from the official website.
- Candidate are advised to carry all the required documents while going for counselling.
- In counselling, all the documents of candidates will be verified.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 45% in all subjects.
- Candidates from reserved category must have to score at least 40% in all subjects.
- For filling the online option for web counselling, candidates have to visit the official website and enter the college name and other required details.
- Successfully registered will get notification about time and date of admission on their email id.
AP ECET 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the below-given details for an overview of AP ECET examination 2020:
||AP Engineering Common Entrance Test
||AP ECET 2020
||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
|AP ECET Official Website
||To enrol candidates to B.Tech/Diploma/B.Pharmacy courses.
About Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The university was established on 2 October 1972 by the Legislature of the State of Andhra Pradesh as one of India's leading educational universities focusing on engineering. After 37 years of relentless service to the society at large, JNT University was restructured into four different Universities namely JNT University Hyderabad, JNT University Anantapur, JNT University Kakinada and JNFAU by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.