AP LPCET 2021 Application Form will be released in June 2021 tentatively. Andhra Pradesh Language Pandit Common Entrance Test will be conducted in August 2021 tentatively by the Directorate of School Education, Andhra Pradesh for candidates willing to get admission to various IAEs/ CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges of Andhra Pradesh State. It is the state-level exam that is conducted every year. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates may read the complete article for details regarding the AP LPCET Application Form 2021 such as dates and how to fill the application form.
AP LPCET 2021 Application Form Dates
The following table shows the important dates of the AP LPCET 2021 Application Form:
|AP LPCET Application Form 2021 Events and Dates|
|Application start date||June 2021|
|Application last date||July 2021|
AP LPCET Application Form 2021
AP LPCET Application Form 2021 will be released in an online mode on the official website of the Directorate of School Education, Andhra Pradesh. the authority has not released the application form starting and closing date yet but tentatively the application form will be released in June 2021. Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria to ensure that they are eligible. After the release of the application form, candidates should fill it as early as possible and do not wait for the last date.
How to fill AP LPCET Application Form 2021?
Candidates can follow the below steps while filling AP LPCET Application Form 2021:
- Go to the official website of the Directorate of School Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- Click on the application form tab.
- After clicking on this tab, candidates will be redirected to the new window.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the window such as date of online payment, journal number generated after the payment of the application fee of Rs. 500. Also, enter the date of birth.
- After filling in all the above details, upload your photograph of 3.5*3.5 cm.
- Also, upload your scanned signature of 3.5*1 cm size.
- After that click on the declaration check box and enter the verification code.
- After that, the main application form will open.
- Fill in all the required asked details such as personal details, qualification details, and address details.
- Check whether your photograph and signature are uploaded in the right size and format. If it is not then change it and fix it. If the photograph and signature uploaded by candidates are found wrong then candidates will not get admit card and their candidature will get withdraw.
- After ensuring and filling in all the details, click on the "Preview" button and review your application form.
- If you found any discrepancy and mistake in your application form then click on the "Edit" button and edit your application form.
- After ensuring all the things are as per the rules and specifications then click on the "Submit" button.
- After clicking on submit button, candidates will get a reference ID number.
- Candidates have to keep the reference ID number carefully and should be remembered at least till the completion of the admission process.
- Submission of the application form will only be considered after the generation of the reference ID number.
- Take out the print of the application form for future references.