AP PECET 2021 Application Form will be released in the 3rd week of April 2021 tentatively. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements can fill out the application form. Applicants must first register and pay the processing fee to apply online. Applicants can use the online application form after the fee has been paid. The application form must be submitted in full with all the necessary information. Candidates through AP PECET get admission into B.P.ED (2years) and U.G.DP.ED (2 years) courses. Candidates applying for PECE Andhra Pradesh (AP) must go through the full article for all the updates related to the AP PECET Application Form 2021.
AP PECET 2021 Application Form Dates
All the appearing candidates are advised to go through the Important dates sections of AP PECET 2021. Details of the events and their dates are mentioned inside the table created below.
Events Schedule of APECET Application Form 2021
|Opening date of the application form of AP PECET||3rd week of March 2021|
|Registration form End date (without late fee)||4th week of April 2021|
|Late Application Fee to be Paid ||4th week of April 2021|
|Correction of the data in the application form ||4th week of April 2021|
Candidates should note that the above-mentioned dates are based on the Previous Year's data and they should keep checking this page for further updates.
AP PECET 2021 Application Form
Acharaya Nagarjuna University (located in Guntur) will release the PECET Registration Form of Andhra Pradesh in an online mode. Candidates must go through the following details mentioned below the section.
- Registration or Application Portal for the AP PECET is open.
- A candidate has to visit the official website and click on the link of Registration to obtain the AP PECET Application form
- A candidate is advised to fill the form before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush and network problem
- Only eligible candidate can fill the form or the form will not be accepted
- In case of Multiple forms by one candidate will not be approved by the board
- Personal and qualification details need to be submitted during the application feeling process
- A scanned copy of the Passport size photo and signature of the candidate should be uploaded while filling the form.
- All the important academic documents must be submitted (as per the instructions)
- The fee must be done by all the applicants during the registration process
- Candidates are advised to follow all the instructions printed on the form
- An applicant must take the printout of the registration form.
AP PECET 2021 Application Fees
Fee payment is an important part of the AP PECET Application form submission, as the registration (Application) will not be valid without the fee payment process. see the details of the fee provided below the section.
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the fee through AP Online or Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable even in case of the cancellation of the candidature or a candidate will not appear in the examination or any of the admission process
- The application fee is different for different categories of candidates
Following is the fee structure for the candidates belonging to different categories. see the amount mentioned in the table as per the category
|For SC/ST Candidate||Rs. 650|
|Other candidates except for SC/ST||Rs. 850|
|The extra fee as late fee fine ||Rs. 500|
All candidates should have to pay the exact amount as per their category mentioned in the table.
How to Fill AP PECET Application Form 2021?
Candidates appearing for the AP PECET 2021 must see the process and steps involved in filling the form. see the details carefully mentioned below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website,'www.sche.ap.gov.in' and click on the link of Registration Form on top
- Step 2: Provide the details asked in the form- Enter the Name, Parents Name, Permanent Address, Name of the School of Matriculation,
- Step 3: Required documents t be upload- 10th Class Marksheet or admit card no, SSC Marksheet and hall ticket number, Marksheet and admit card number of the last qualifying exam, soft copy of the Caste/Category Seva Certificate, Scanned copy of the passport size photo of the candidate and Signature in JPEG Format, Scanned copy of the reason card and scanned copy of the Aadhar card of the candidate
- Step 4: Pay the required fee of Rs 650 in the case of SC/ST Candidature and Rs. 850 for all candidates except SC/ST
- Step 5: Click on the submit button to submit the form and later click on the 'Print the Form Button' to take the printout of the form
Details to be filled in the Application form of AP PECET 2021
The list of the details in the application form is mentioned below in this section. Candidates are advised to check the details (provided below) to know what kind of details they have to fill in the Registration form:
1. Candidates Personal Details like-
- Name of the Candidate
- Fathers Name
- Mother Name
- Candidate's Date of Birth
- Candidates Birth State and District
- Applicants Caste/Category
- Aadhar card number
- Ration card number
- Annual Income of the Parents
2. Qualifying Exam Details of the Candidates
- Marks scored by the candidate in Class 10th or SSC
- Marks scored by the candidate in class 12th
- The medium of the Paper in which the candidates have attempted the paper
- Place of Study
Documents Required for the Application filling Process of AP PECET 2021
See the list of the documents required to be uploaded by the candidates appearing for AP PECET 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Marks sheet of 10th class or SSC
- Signature and photograph of the candidates
- Intermediate or equivalent certificate
- Merit certificate in sports
- Pass certificate in any of the following courses- Yoga/Sports/Sports Mangement/U.G.D.P.ED/ Sport Science/Sports Journalism/ Basic course in Adventure Sport/ Olympic Education.