APJEE Syllabus 2023 will be released by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE). The candidates must know the exam syllabus for better preparation to fetch good marks. Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2023 syllabus consists of topics of Mathematics and Science subjects of class X. The questions of Mathematics and Science will be of total 300 marks. Read the complete article to know more about the APJEE 2023 Syllabus & preparation tips.
APJEE Syllabus 2023
Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (APJEE) 2023 syllabus is mentioned below to get admission in polytechnic colleges:
APJEE 2023 Mathematics Syllabus
- Algebra - Polynomials, Pair Of Linear Equations In Two Variables
- Number System - Euclid’s division lemma, Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic – statements after reviewing work done earlier and after illustrating and motivating through examples, Proofs of results – irrationality of √2, √3, √5, decimal expansions of rational numbers in terms of terminating/non-terminating recurring decimals
- Arithmetic Progressions – Motivation for studying Arithmetic Progression Derivation of the nth term and sum of the first n terms of A.P. and their application in solving daily life problems.
- Coordinate Geometry - Lines (In two-dimensions) – Concepts of coordinate geometry, graphs of linear equations. Distance formula. Section formula (internal division). Area of a triangle.
- Statistics and Probability
APJEE 2023 Science Syllabus
- Matter – Its Nature and Behavior
- An organisation in the Living World
- Life processes
- Motion, Force and Work
- Our Environment
- Chemical Reactions
- Food; Food Production
- Chemical Substances- Nature and Behavior
- World of Living
- Natural Phenomena
- Effects of Current
- Natural Resources
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Periodic Classification of Elements
APJEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Those who are seeking admission can check preparation tips below to qualify the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2023:
- Applicants must have NCERT books to cover all topics given into it.
- First & foremost thing is to make a proper time table to give equally to all the topics.
- Must make proper notes of all topics in a detailed way & simple language so as to remember the content of the topics easily.
- Must solve previous year question banks.
- Solve difficult questions more number of times.
- Must keep on revising the topics.
APJEE 2023 Admit Card
The candidates will have to download APJEE Hall Ticket 2023
from the official website of the (APSCTE)
after the form submission process will be over.