APJEE 2020 Application Form last date has been extended untill 30 May 2020. Candidates can visit the official website and fill the form online as well as in offline mode. The Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) will conduct the AP JEE 2020. It is a state-level examination conducted once every year to offer admissions into degree and diploma courses in various universities and institutions across the state. The Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) is conducted in the online mode every year. The candidates interested in applying to the examination can go through the following article for further details regarding the application form and its related procedures.
- The last date to fill the APJEE 2020 registration form has been extended untill 30 May 2020.
APJEE 2020 Important Dates
The following is a group of important dates details regarding the AP JEE 2020 application form:
APJEE 2020 Tentative Dates
Release of APJEE offline Application form
04 February 2020
Release of Application Form
04 March 2020
Submission of Application Form (Online & Offline)
31 May 2020
Date of examination
30 May 2020
APJEE 2020 Application Form
The following are a few important points about the AP JEE 2020 application form:
- The APJEE 2020 application form can be filled in the online mode.
- The application form is available on the official website at www.apjee.in.
- Candidates have to submit personal, educational and contact details in the application form.
- The required documents must be properly scanned and uploaded.
- Candidates have to upload scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature in the application form of APJEE 2020.
- The images being uploaded must be in the proper format and the correct size limits.
- The application fee of APJEE 2020 can be paid in the online mode only.
- Credit cards, debit cards and internet banking can be used to pay the application fee online.
- The filled-in application form must be printed and kept safe until the admission process completes.
Documents to be uploaded in APJEE 2020 Application Form
The following is a list of documents to be uploaded by the candidate while filling the APJEE 2020 application form:
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s class 10th mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of the candidate's class 12th mark sheet.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Special category or other reservation certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
APJEE 2020 Application Fee
The APJEE 2020 application fee can be paid in the online mode only using internet banking, credit cards or debit cards. Other modes of payment or offline mode payments shall not be accepted. The application fee details are as below:
Mode of payment: Candidates can make the payment through online mode.
Online mode: Candidates can be paid the Registration Fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
APJEE 2020 Application Fee
|Particular||APST (Arunachal Pradesh State Candidates)||Non-APST (Arunachal Pradesh State Candidates)|
|Application Fee(Net Banking)||Rs 511/-||Rs 711/-|
|Application Fee( Credit/Debir card)||Rs 522/-||Rs 722/-|
The application fee once paid will not be refundable at any situation.
How to fill APJEE 2020 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the APJEE 2020 application form:
In this step, candidates need to visit on the official website of the respective university.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website at www.apjee.in.
- On the homepage, select apply online.
- After clicking on this, a page asking for registration shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to register using the details like email ID, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- The candidates will have to create a username and password that must be remembered for future references.
- After the registration process completes, candidates can proceed to fill the application form.
Step-2: Filling the application form
In this step, applicants must need to enter the Personal, Academic, and Qualification details.
- The candidates have to log in using their username and password created during the registration process.
- After logging in, candidates can proceed to fill the details in the application form.
- Personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, religion, category, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- Educational details such as details of the candidates qualifying examination, class 10th, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- Contact details like permanent address, contact address, mobile number, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- After filling all the required details, candidates have to verify them before proceeding to the next step.
- All the details in the application form must be by the details on the candidate’s certificates.
- Incorrect details may lead to the disqualification of a candidate’s application.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
In this step candidates need to upload their properly scanned photographs and signatures within a prescribed format.
APJEE 2020 Application Form Documents
|Size||less than 25 KB||less than 25 KB|
Instruction to be followed:
- After filling all the required details, candidates can proceed to upload the required documents.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Both of them must be in the JPG format only and must be of a size less than 25kB.
- The documents must be properly scanned and uploaded.
- Candidates signature done in capital letter shall not be acceptable.
- After uploading the documents, candidates can proceed to pay the application fee.
Step-4: Fee payment
After completing all the details in the application form, candidates need to pay the registration fee. Candidates are advised to check the application form before making payment.
- After filling all the details in the application form and uploading the documents required, candidates can proceed to pay the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid in the online mode using credit cards, debit cards and internet banking.
- Application fee for Arunachal Pradesh State candidates is Rs 500/-.
- Application fee for Non- Arunachal Pradesh candidates is Rs 700/-.
- The application fee details mentioned in the previous section must be verified before making the fee payment.
- After completing the payment, candidates have to take a printout of the filled in the application form and keep it safe until the admission process ends.
Candidates are advised to fill APJEE 2020
Application Form carefully because there is no correction window for APJEE 2020 Application Form. And once the application fee is paid it will not be refundable at any cost.