APJEE 2020 last date of submitting the Application Form is on 30 May 2020. The entrance exam date has been postponed due to COVID-19 Pandemic & Lockdown situation. APJEE is also known as Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020, the exam is conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) for admission in various technical/professional diploma courses in different institutions. It is a state-level exam and is held once a year. Aspirants who are seeking for admission through APJEE 2020 can read this article for information and latest updates such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application form and procedure to fill it, Application fees, Exam pattern and syllabus for the upcoming exam and guidelines to download the admit card, etc.
- APJEE 2020 Application Form last date is 30 May 2020 (extended).
- The authority has postponed APJEE 2020 exam date.
APJEE 2020 Application Form
The APJEE 2020 Application Form
Notification was released by Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) on 04 February 2020
. Candidates can check the details regarding Application form in the information provided below who wants to pursue the diploma engineering programs from colleges of Arunachal Pradesh. The Application form submission started from 04 March 2020.
How to apply for APJEE 2020 Application form?
- Go to the official web site of AP Joint Entrance exam i.e. http://www.apjee.in/
- Click on the Application form link.
- Choose the course which you want to apply for.
- The applicant has to fill the Personal details in the application form.
- A registration ID, Password and application number will be generated.
- The candidate has to use registration ID and password to log in.
- Then the application form Page will Appear.
- After filling the application form applicants have to pay Application form fees through online mode.
- After successful payment candidates have to upload all the required documents.
- At the end, click the submit button after cross verification for the final process.
- Take the print out of application for future purpose.
- Candidates can fill the registration form until 30 May 2020 in the online mode.
APJEE 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: AP Joint Entrance Exam 2020 application fee can be paid through online mode. APJEE 2020 Application Fee details are given below:
Application fee for APJEE 2020
APST (Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe)
Candidates can pay the application fee through any of the below-given options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
APJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the points describing the APJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates must go through the points to check their eligibility for the APJEE exam to avoid any further issues in the process.
- Candidates belonging to Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), or Non-APST.
- Employees of the State Government.
- The Central Government & the Central Public Sector Undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh.
- The permanent residents of Arunachal Pradesh residing for the last 3 years or more.
- And the candidates who have appeared /passed Class 10th from any schools within Arunachal Pradesh.
Educational Qualifications Criteria:
- Who has appeared/passed Class 10/12 from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh.
- The minimum set criteria in academic qualifications for appearing the APJEE in the various courses are as follows:
Age Limit: The age limit for appearing the APJEE in the various courses are as follows:
FOR DIPLOMA COURSES
Age must be within 15 to 18 years as on the date of admission.
- However, three years (3 years) relaxation or exemption from the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates.
- However, the age limits for the Examination and eligibility will further be governed by the norms of All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
APJEE 2020 Admit Card
APJEE 2020 Admit card can be downloaded from the APJEE 2020 website using the candidates “Username” and “Password” made available during registration.
- The link for downloading the admit card is www.apjee.in.
- Applicants must check his/her particulars like Name, registration no, photo, Signature, etc before downloading the admit card.
- Take the multiple print-out of the admit card for future references.
- Candidates can download the Hall ticket in June from the official website. No hard copy of the Admit Card will be sent via post.
NOTE: The Admit Card shall also be required at the time of nomination of the candidate as well as during admission to the institution and should, therefore, be preserved carefully.
APJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
APJEE 2020 Exam Pattern is mentioned below which has all the details like mode of examination, duration of the examination, the number of type of questions asked, the language in which the exam can be taken by the candidates etc.
AP Joint Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
120 minutes (2 hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+4 for Correct and -1 for Incorrect
Medium of examination
2( Mathematics and Science)
Candidates can check the exam pattern for AP Joint Entrance Exam 2020 through above-mentioned details and can prepare for the exam accordingly.
APJEE 2020 Syllabus
The APJEE 2020 syllabus of the various courses will be as follows:-
- Diploma: CBSE prescribed syllabus for Classes 9 and 10.
APJEE 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result of APJEE 2020 through the below-given details:
- Firstly, APJEE will declare result category wise in the form of MERIT LIST for all the applicants of Arunachal Pradesh JEE.
- But, there will be separate merit LIST prepared for Diploma courses.
- Also, two or more candidates securing the same mark in the APJEE will be placed in the same rank.
- However, their merit shall be determined based on the percentage of marks acquired in the qualifying Board/University Examination.
- Further, the result once declared will be final. One should not request for re-examination of answer sheets as it will not be entertained thereafter.
APJEE 2020 Counselling
Applicants can check the counselling details of Arunanchal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam 2020 through following details:
- The dates regarding the counselling, selection, and nomination of candidates shall be available on the official website of the Directorate.
- It will also get published in the local dailies of the State.
- Then, the date of counselling for allotment of seats will get finalize only after procuring receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India.
- Also, allotment of the seat will be strictly based on the merit list of APJEE 2020.
- Finally, at the time of counselling, the candidates will have to produce the following documents to be eligible for allotment of seats:
1. Original Marks Card/Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
2. Category Certificate of the candidate i.e.
- ST Certificate for Cat.-I
- Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2020 for Cat.-II
- Candidates are also advised to keep the following documents with 3 attested photocopies
- Pass Certificate of the APJEE 2020
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Class 10th Pass Certificate for age verification
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Domicile Cerificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Admit Card of APJEE 2020
- Parents' Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2020 for Category-II
APJEE 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of APJEE exam 2020 through given details:
Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020 (APJEE 2020)
Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)
APJEE Official website
To offer admission in various Diploma courses
About Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020 (APJEE 2020)
APJEE is conducted to give admissions into various diploma courses. Interested candidates can apply for this exam and can take admissions in various institutes of Arunanchal Pradesh.
About Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education
Directorate of Higher & Technical Education is the Nodal Agency sponsored and activated by Ministry of Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. Directorate is headed by the Director of Higher and Technical Education and office is located at Itanagar. The Director is the chief person to control the whole activities and he is supported by Joint Directors and Deputy Directors.