APJEE Counselling 2020 will be done after the result will be declared by the authority. Those who qualify Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020 will only be called for counselling by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education as an exam conducting body. The candidates will have to reach the counselling centre on the scheduled date & time along with the all original documents. One who will miss the counselling will not be allowed to get admission. For more information regarding APJEE 2020 Counselling candidates can refer to this page below.
APJEE Counselling 2020 Dates
Those who have got their name in the merit list can check the counselling schedule below in the given table:
Counselling Dates for APJEE 2020
|APJEE 2020 Counselling date||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment date||To be announced|
Stay connected to know about the counselling.
Documents required for APJEE Counselling 2020
Following are the list of documents which selected candidates will have to produce while APJEE 2020 Counselling:
- Qualifying exam pass certificate & mark sheet
- 5 recent passport size photograph
- School leaving certificate
- X pass certificate for date of birth verification
- Character/conduct certificate from the Institute last attended
- Medical fitness certificate
- APST certificate
- Parents employment certificate (for those who are claiming category benefits)
- Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2020 for Category-II
- Migration certificate
- Permanent residential certificate
- Admission card / admit card of APJEE(Diploma) 2020
APJEE Counselling 2020 Details
The candidates can check a few important details about APJEE 2020 Counselling below in the given points:
- The notification for Counselling of Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020 shall be finalized and released only on receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India.
- Seats shall be allotted to the candidates strictly based on the marks scored by them in the APJEE 2020 examination & inter-se- merit rule.
- The preference of the selected candidates shall be considered depending upon their rank in the merit list and also on the seat availability in the particular discipline.
- The Arunachal Pradesh Government can nominate any eligible candidate if the situations demand the same.
- Selection of candidates will automatically be cancelled for the candidates who will fail to obtain nomination/admission within the stipulated date.
APJEE 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can refer the following tables to understand a number of seats in different polytechnics in Arunachal Pradesh.
Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar
|Name of Diploma Programme||Annual Intake|
|Computer Science & Engineering||40|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||30|
|Garment & Fashion Technology||20|
|Hotel Management and Catering Technology||20|
Government Polytechnic, Dirang
Government Polytechnic, Pasighat
|Computer Science and Engineering||30|