APJEE Counselling 2021 Round 1 will begin in the first week of July 2021. Those who qualify for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2021 will only be called for counseling by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education as an exam conducting body. The candidates will have to reach the counseling center on the scheduled date & time along with all original documents. One who will miss the counseling will not be allowed to get admission. For more information regarding APJEE 2021, Counselling candidates can refer to this page below.
APJEE Counselling 2021 Dates
Those who have got their name on the merit list can check the counseling schedule below in the given table:
Counseling Dates for APJEE 2021
|APJEE 2021 Counselling date|| First week of July 2021|
|Seat Allotment date||to be announced|
Stay connected to know about the counseling.
Documents required for APJEE Counselling 2021
Following are the list of documents which selected candidates will have to produce while APJEE 2021 Counselling:
- Qualifying exam pass certificate & mark sheet
- 5 recent passport size photograph
- School leaving certificate
- X pass certificate for date of birth verification
- Character/conduct certificate from the Institute last attended
- Medical fitness certificate
- APST certificate
- Parents employment certificate (for those who are claiming category benefits)
- Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2021 for Category-II
- Migration certificate
- Permanent residential certificate
- Admission card / admit card of APJEE(Diploma) 2021
APJEE Counselling 2021 Details
The candidates can check a few important details about APJEE 2021 Counselling below in the given points:
- The notification for Counselling of Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2021 shall be finalized and released only on receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India.
- Seats shall be allotted to the candidates strictly based on the marks scored by them in the APJEE 2021 examination & inter-se- merit rule.
- The preference of the selected candidates shall be considered depending upon their rank in the merit list and also on the seat availability in the particular discipline.
- The Arunachal Pradesh Government can nominate any eligible candidate if the situations demand the same.
- Selection of candidates will automatically be canceled for the candidates who will fail to obtain nomination/admission within the stipulated date.
APJEE 2021 Seat Matrix
Candidates can refer to the following tables to understand the number of seats in different polytechnics in Arunachal Pradesh.
Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar
|Name of Diploma Programme||Annual Intake|
|Computer Science & Engineering||40|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||30|
|Garment & Fashion Technology||20|
|Hotel Management and Catering Technology||20|
Government Polytechnic, Dirang
Government Polytechnic, Pasighat
|Computer Science and Engineering||30|