Banasthali Admissions 2021 Application Form has released. The Banasthali University Admission Test is a university-level admission test conducted by the Banasthali University for taking admissions into various UG and PG courses only for women. The exam would be conducted in online mode once every year. The application form shall be available in both online and offline mode. Candidates interested in applying to the university can go through the article for details regarding the application form and related procedures.
- The last date to apply for Banasthali Admission 2021 is 16 June 2021 without late fees.
- Banasthali University 2021 Application Form has been released.
Banasthali Admissions 2021 Important Dates
The following are the important dates regarding the Banasthali University Admission test 2021:
Banasthali University Admission 2021 Tentative Dates
Release of application form
Submission of application form
31 May 2021
Submission of Registration Form (with late fee)
|16 June 2021|
|To be Announced|
NOTE: The given dates are based on the previous year data. The official dates shall be made available on the official website soon.
Banasthali University Admission 2021 Application Form
The following are a few important points regarding the Banasthali University application form 2021:
- The application form can be filled in online and offline mode.
- The application form along with the prospectus will be available at www.banasthali.org.
- The examination shall be conducted exclusively for women candidates only.
- The candidates can fill the online application form on the website by filling in personal, educational and contact details.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned copies of the candidate’s signature and passport size photograph.
- The application fee can be paid in both online and offline modes.
- The offline application form can be obtained by sending a DD to the university or by personally collecting it from the university.
- Candidates will have to post the application form to the same address from where they received it.
- A copy of the filled application form must be kept irrespective of the mode of application for future references.
Documents required in Banasthali Admissions 2021 Application Form
The following is a list of documents to be attached or uploaded with the Banasthali University Admission 2021 Application Form:
- Candidate’s passport size photograph (for offline application form)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport size photograph (for online application form)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Qualifying exam certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Migration Certificate
Banasthali Admissions 2021 Application Fee
Banasthali University admission test application fee can be paid in the online and offline format. In the online mode, it can be paid using credit cards, debit cards and internet banking. In the offline mode, it can be paid by drawing a demand draft in favour of the university. The application fee is as follows:
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee in offline or online mode.
Online mode: Fee can be paid by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Offline mode: Candidates can pay the amount by issuing a demand draft in favour of the Banasthali Vidyapith University payable at Banasthali/Jaipur.
Banasthali Vidyapith University 2021 Application Fee
|Category||Registration Amount (On Time)||Registration Amount (with Late Fee)|
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs 800/-||Rs 900/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||Rs 800/-||Rs 900/-|
- The application fee for all the female candidates without late charges is Rs 800/-.
- The Registration Fee with late charges is Rs 900/-.
- So candidates are advised to fill the application form as soon as possible, don't wait for the last date.
- Once the Application Fee is paid, it will not refundable in any situation.
How to fill Banasthali Admissions 2021 Online Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the Banasthali University admission test application form 2021:
In this step, candidates need to register themselves on the official website of the respective university
- Candidates will have to visit the official website at www.banasthali.org.
- On the home page, click on admissions 2021-21.
- After that, a link displaying apply online shall be available.
- Candidates have to click on the link to initially register themselves.
- Candidates will have to enter basic details such as name, date of birth, email ID and phone number to register.
- After the registration process completes, candidates can proceed to fill the application form.
Step-2: Fill the Application Form
In this figure, applicants need to fill in their Personal, Academic, and Qualification details
- Personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, category, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- Educational details such as the candidate’s qualifying exam details, class 10th and 12th details, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- Contact details such as phone number, email ID, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- After filling in all the details and verifying them, candidates can proceed to upload the documents.
Step-3: Uploading Documents
In this step, candidates need to upload their signatures and photographs within a given format
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the applicants signature
- Signatures done in capital letter shall not be acceptable
- Image background should be in white format.
- Candidates running handwriting signatures shall be acceptable.
- After uploading the required documents, candidates can proceed to pay the application fee.
Step-4: Fee Payment
In this step, candidates need to pay the Banasthali Admissions 2021 application fee amount
- Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Application fee without late charges is Rs 800/-.
- Registration Fee with late charges is Rs 900/.
- Once the application fee is paid, it will not be refundable.
- After paying the application fee, a printout of the filled application form must be kept safe until the admission procedure completes.
How to fill Banasthali Admissions 2021 Offline Application Form?
Candidates can fill the Banasthali Admissions 2021 Offline Application Form in two ways:
- Candidates can visit the official website at www.banasthali.org and download it from the website.
- Now, candidates can fill the application form in Capital Letter by using a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- After filling in all the details candidates have to stick their images and signatures.
- After completing all the details, candidates need to pay the application fee by issuing a demand draft.
- Candidates can send the demand draft at the given below address:
Note: Send a Demand Draft of Rs 800/- in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali /Jaipur to:
P.O. BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH- 304022 (Rajasthan)
In this step, candidates can purchase the application form along with the prospectus by paying the amount of Rs 800/- and submit the application form on this address.
"Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith" at Rajasthan- 304022.
Prospectus and form can also be obtained by the person on payment of Rs. 800/- in cash from the University.
- After collecting the application form, candidates will have to fill in personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, etc. in the application form.
- Educational and communication details such as qualifying exam details, email ID, mobile number, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- Candidates are also required to affix their passport size photograph in the application form.
- After verifying all the details, candidates are advised to take a photocopy of the form and keep it safe until the admission process ends.
- The application form is to be sent to the same address as mentioned above.
Once the application is submitted for Banasthali Admissions 2021 Application Form cannot be edited. Hence, all the candidates are advised to follow the given points carefully.