Bihar TET 2021 will be conducted by Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test provides a great opportunity to the students who want to be primary teachers in government schools at the state level. Every year thousands of vacancies are released to fill the post at various government schools of Bihar. The process of the Bihar TET application form 2021 will take place in an online mode. There are mainly two papers and candidates can opt for both papers. The candidates appearing for the exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for it. The official notification for the year 2021 is not out yet but tentatively the process may start in September 2021. Read the article to get a detailed view of the Bihar TET 2021.
Bihar TET 2021 Status
Candidates can check the Bihar TET 2021 exam status from the below table:
|Bihar TET 2021 Status ||Official Notification is yet to be released|
Bihar TET 2021 Important Dates
The candidates must be aware of the important dates so that they do not miss any events regarding the exam. The official notification is not out, hence take the tentative dates into account. We will notify you once the official statement regarding the exam is out. Check the dates in the table given below:
Release of Bihar TET application form
1st week of September 2021
Last date to apply for Bihar TET
3rd Week of September 2021
Last date of payment of application form
Last week of October 2021
Releasing of the admit card
1st week of November 2021
Bihar TET 2021 Application Form
All those who want to appear for the Bihar TET 2021, have to fill the application form in an online mode. Candidates have to register themselves first in order to fill the Bihar TET application form. While doing the registration, candidates have to enter the details such as Candidate’s Name, Parent’s Name, Gender, D.OB, Mobile No., Email id, etc. Keep the scanned images of the required documents before applying for the exam. Let's check the process of application of Bihar TET:
Step 1: Online Registration
Visit the official website of BSEB and click on “Register online for BTET 2021”.
Provided the details such as name, gender, age, mobile number and email id for registration.
On successful BTET Registration, an activation link will be sent to the registered mobile no. and email Id.
Link contains the username and password (Password can be reset as per convenience).
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
Now enter the educational details such as marks, year of passing, board/university from 10th to graduation, or post-graduation.
Complete the form by entering the details required.
Step 3: Upload the scanned documents.
Step 4: Payment of the application fee
One can make the payment either online or offline.
Through an online mode, payment can be done through net banking/debit card/credit card.
In an offline mode, download the SBI e-challan receipt and pay at the designated SBI branch
Bihar TET Application Fee 2021
The process of application is incomplete without the payment of the application fee. Candidates can make the payment through an online and offline mode at their convenience. BTET application fee differs as per the category. The application fee is non-refundable.
Check the fee here:
Both Paper (1 and 2)
General/ OBC/ BC
Bihar TET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the Bihar TET. One has to fulfill the requirements such as nationality, educational requirement, age limit.
- Must be a citizen of India
- Candidates must hold the domicile of Bihar (Other state students will be considered as the General category students)
Educational Eligibility for Paper 1 (For class I -V))
Candidates must have passed the graduation with 45% and B.Ed with 50%
Graduation in Urdu + B.Ed
Graduation in English + B.Ed
Graduation in Hindi + B.Ed
Graduation in Sanskrit + B.Ed
Graduation with Maths, Physics & Chemistry subjects + B.Ed or B.Tech with Mathematics subject + B.Ed
Graduation with History, Geography, Economy And Polity + B.Ed
Graduation with Zoology, Botany & Chemistry subjects + B.Ed or B.Tech with Science subject + B.Ed
Educational Eligibility for Paper 2
(For Higher Secondary Teacher (ClassesVI-VIII))
Candidates must have passed the post-graduation with 45% and B.Ed with 50%
Post-Graduation in Maths + B.Ed
Post-Graduation in English + B.Ed
Post-Graduation in Chemistry + B.Ed
Post-Graduation in Botany + B.Ed
Post-Graduation in Zoology + B.Ed
BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) OR
M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA or Equivalent OR
‘A’ level from DOEACC and Post Graduate Degree in any subject OR
BE or B. Tech (Any Stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers OR
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate Degree in any subject OR
B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate Degree in any subject OR
‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Postgraduate degree in any subject. OR
‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. OR MCA three years course (6 semesters
Age Limit (as of 1st January 2021)
- Minimum age limit is 21 years
- Maximum age is 35 years
- Age relaxation is there for the reserved category as per the government norms.
- 5% Age relaxation for female/SC/ST/OBC candidates
Bihar TET 2021 Syllabus
Those who are preparing for the BTET must be aware of the latest syllabus and pattern. The questions asked in the exam are from the prescribed syllabus.
Child Development And Pedagogy
- The concept of Development and its relationship with learning
- Multidimensional Intelligence
- Principles of Child Development and Stages (6-11 years)
- Influence of Genetics and the Environment
- Process of socialization
- Child-centred and progressive education
- Language and Thought
- Individual variation
- Continuous comprehensive evaluation
- Geometry – Shapes and their local understanding
- Numbers – Numbers and Operations
- Currency – Money Resolve Problem
- Measurement – Length, Mass, Weight, Volume Time
- Game of statistics
- Mental Math Pattern
- Nature and Nature of Mathematics
- Importance of maths teaching
- Methods of Mathematics Teaching
- Math’s language
- Mathematical location in the curriculum
- Math teaching problems
- Diagnostic and therapeutic teaching and assessment
- Analysis of errors
- Learning-related dimensions
- Family and Friends – Relationships, Bears, Plants, Work, and Sports
- Food – Foods obtained from plants and animals, animal feeding, cooking meals, eating in the family, eating animals
- Shelter – Accommodation and its type, neighborhood and its mapping, home decor and cleaning, your family and domestic animals
- Water-Water sources, Water for families, Water storage, Our life and water, Lack of water, Water drift, Water requirement for plants and animals
- Travel – Destination Location (Location, Water, Space), Travel Equipment, Communication-Communication, Letter Communication
- Automation and Behavior of Objects- Soil-Building Vastu
- Nature of environmental studies
- Importance of Environmental Studies
- Education about the environment
- Education through the environment
- Education for the conservation of the environment
- Relation from science to science and social sciences
- Ways to learn
- Activities / practical work
- General evaluation
- Teaching-ingredient Problems
- Sources of food
- Components of food
- Cleaning food
- Materials of daily use
- The World of the Living
- Moving Things People and Ideas
- Electric current and circuits
- Natural Phenomena
- Natural Resource
- The Earliest Societies
- Political Developments
- Culture and Science
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Sultans of Delhi
- Creation of an Empire
- Social Change
- Regional Cultures
- Planet: Earth in the solar system
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment
- Human Environment: settlement, transport, and communication
- Resources: Types-Natural and Human
- Social and Political Life
- Local Government
- Making a Living
- State Government
- Understanding Media
- Unpacking Gender
- The Constitution
- Parliamentary Government
- Grammar – practical grammatical terms for nouns, nouns, pronouns, adjectives, sex, verb, factor, tense, inverse, synonyms, idioms, expressions, word-combination, etc
- Education Scholar Dimensions Principles and methods of language learning
- Language skills understanding language and understanding of listening, speaking, reading, writing, language skills
- Understanding language and understanding of listening, speaking, reading, writing, language skills
- Development of communication skills
- Understanding of practical grammar
- Resolving difficulties/discrepancies in language teaching
- Teaching material
- Remedial Teaching
- Pedagogy of Language Development 15 Questions
- Learning and acquisition
- Principles of language Teaching
- A critical perspective on the role of grammar in learning a language for communicating ideas
- verbally and in written form;
- Challenges of teaching language in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors and
- Language Skills
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Teaching-learning materials: Textbook, multi-media materials, multilingual resource of the classroom
- Remedial Teaching
Bihar TET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern knowledge gives an idea about the no. of questions asked in exams, marking schemes, and many more. Look at the BTET Exam pattern
- In total Bihar TET contains 150 marks for each paper
- Multiple choice questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Exam duration of each paper is 2 hours 30 minutes
- No provision of no negative marking for wrong or unattempted answer.There are only MCQ type of questions
No. Of Questions
Child development and Pedagogy
No. Of Questions
Child development and Pedagogy
Science & Mathematics OR Social Studies & Social Science
Bihar TET 2021 Admit Card
BTET Admit card will be available in an online mode on the official site of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).
- Only the registered candidates can download the admit card by entering the login credentials.
- BTET will be released in pdf form 15 days prior to the commencement of the exam.
- BTET admit card is an important document that is mandatory for the students to carry on the day of the examination and further use. The digital form of the admit card is not acceptable at the examination centres. Hence candidates are advised to have the printed form of admit card.
Bihar TET 2021 Answer Key
The conducting body releases the answer key online. With the help of the BTET answer key candidates can estimate their scores in the exam. One can estimate his/her qualifying state before the declaration of the result. The answer key holds the correct response to the questions asked in the exam. Thus students tally the answer marked by them and the answer released by the board. Candidates can make the objection if required. After solving the issue, the final answer key will be released.
Bihar TET 2021 Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum or the qualifying marks that candidates need to have in order to clear the exam. Cut offs are determined by various factors such as no. of participants, no. of candidates who appeared for the exam, total no. of seats as per the category and subjects etc.
More than 90
More than 80
More than 70
Bihar TET 2021 Result
The result of BTET comes out separately for both papers. Candidates can check their results online at the official site. BTET result states the qualifying status of the candidates. One can check the actual marks secured by them in the exam. The result will be out in pdf form that contains the name, marks, and roll no.
Steps To View The Result:
- Visit the official website of Bihar School Education Board i.e.
- Locate the link “Results” section on the home page.
- Select the “BTET Result 2021” link.
- You will be directed to the new page and then click on Bihar STET Exam Result 2021.
- Enter the details required such as Username and Password
- Then click on the Submit button.
- The result will appear in PDF form.
- Download the result and take the print of it
Bihar TET 2021 Highlights
Bihar School Education Board
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test
Teachers Recruitment Exam
Mode of Exam
Type of Question
Bihar tet Official Website