BITS HD Admission Test 2021 Application Form has been released on 22 April 2021. The last date to fill application form has been extended to 30 June 2021. BITS Higher Degree Admission Test will be conducted to offer admission into M.E (Biotechnology, Chemical, Communication Engineering, etc.), M.Pharma, and M.Phil. in Liberal Studies. The examination will be held online for a duration of 45 minutes. Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences conducts a higher degree entrance examination once a year at the university level. Scroll down to get more relevant details about BITS HD Examination 2021 Application Form such as latest updates, dates, how to fill, etc.
- BITS HD Admission Test 2021 Application Form has been released on 22 April 2021. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
- The last date to apply is extended till 5:00 PM on 30 June 2021.
BITS HD Admission Test 2021 Application Form Dates
The following table is showing the important dates of the BITS HD Admission Test 2021 Application Form:
|BITS HD Admission Test Application Form 2021 Events and Dates|
|Application start date||22 April 2021|
|Application last date|
29 May 2021
30 June 2021
BITS HD Admission Test 2021 Application Form
BITS HD Admission Test 2021 Application Form has been released on 22 April in an online mode on the official website of the BITS Pilani. The last date to apply was scheduled for 29 May 2021 but on 14 May 2021, BITS Pilani announced that the deadline of the application form is extended till 30 June 2021 (5:00 PM). The revised dates for editing the application form are yet to announce.
How To Fill BITS HD Admission Test Application Form 2021?
Following are the important steps through which candidates can fill the BITS HD Admission Test Application Form 2021:
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates have to go to the home page of BITS Pilani and search for the tab "Please click here to log on to the HD 2021 Application Form".
- Click on the tab, the new page will be opened. The page consists of several instructions regarding the application form.
- After reading all the instructions, click on the "Allow me to apply online" tab.
- After clicking on the tab, the new page will open where you can register yourself by clicking on the tab" New Registration".
Step 2: Filling all the details
- After registration, log in to your account and start filling your application form.
- While filling in educational details, candidates must enter their final aggregate marks in the form of a percentage. If your university has a grade or CGPA system then convert the CGPA into an equivalent percentage.
Step 3: Documents Required To Upload
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph and scanned signature in only JPG or JPEG format.
- The maximum file size for the photograph is 100 kb and the minimum is 50 kb.
- The maximum file size for a scanned signature is 50 kb and the minimum is 10 kb.
- If candidates have already given any entrance exam such as GATE or GPAT then they must upload the scanned copy of their scorecards.
- The size of the scanned scorecard document should be between 100 to 300 kb.
Step 4: Fee Payment
The following table is showing the application fees required for the BITS HD Admission Test Application Form 2021:
|Particulars||Fee (In Rs.)|
|Through BITS HD Admission Test 2021||3300|
|Through both GATE/GPAT and BITS HD Admission Test 2021||3300|
The application fees should be paid using PayU money and Paytm payment gateway through debit card, credit card, net banking, and UPI.
Step 5: Submitting the application form
After payment of application fees, candidates must submit the application form and take the print of the application form. Candidates must preserve their application form till the completion of the admission process.