Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Syllabus will be issued by the official authority i.e. Directorate of Elementary Education Campus, Bikaner. BSTC exam is conducted for the purpose to give admissions to eligible candidates in Basic School Teaching Courses(BSTC). Rajasthan BSTC exam is conducted at the State level through offline mode. Rajasthan BSTC is now named as D.EI.Ed. Read this complete article to know more about Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Syllabus.
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Syllabus
BSTC syllabus 2022 as per the last year by the official authority is mentioned in the given below table.
Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus 2022
|A||Mental ability||Analogy, Discrimination, Realtionship analysis, Logical thinking, Reasoning |
|B||General Awareness||Political aspect, Economic Aspect, Folk life, Social Aspect, Tourism Aspect, Geographical Aspect, Historical Aspect, Art, culture and Literature Aspect|
|C||Teaching aptitude||Creativity, Communication skills, Professional attitude ,Social Sensitivity, Leadership quality, Continous and Comprehensive evaluation, Teaching Learning|
|D||Language ability||In English, Hindi and sanskrit|
All the four sections will carry equal weightage of marks and number of questions.
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Exam Pattern
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 exam pattern is listed in the given below table.
|Time Duration||3 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Mark for each right answer||+3|
|Total number of sections||4|
|Number of questions in each section||50|
The above exam pattern is prescribed by Directorate of Elementary Education Campus, Bikaner. If any changes will be made in it, then it will be updated here as well.
Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some preparation tips for candidates regarding Rajasthan BSTC 2022 that will help them to qualify the exam.
- Candidates must start preparing for Rajasthan BSTC with going through the syllabus provided on the official website or on the top of this article. By doing this, candidates can get more information about all the important topics to be covered in the examination while preparing.
- Candidates must try to prepare for exam as early as possible and must try to prepare their schedule accordingly and start following it on the daily basis.
- Candidates must study previous year Question Papers and try to solve the complete paper within 3 hours(Exam duration). Candidates can get previous year question papers in various books available in both online or offline mode.
- Try to practice Mock Tests. Mock Test will help candidates to prepare for Exam in a better way. It will also help candidates to get familiar with the pattern of exam and can improve their writing skills and speed.
- Candidates must try to improve their Common thinking skills, as Rajasthan BSTC 2021 Exam will include questions on History, Culture, Political Science and General Concepts, Try and focus on Studying Current affairs, History, Arts and different topics included in Teaching courses. This will help candidates to answer the questions quickly and easily.
- Since Rajasthan BSTC is for Teaching course, candidates must try to be creative and think out of box. They must work on their leadership qualities and learn more about how to be communicative, Professional and Social sensitive at a same time.
- Candidates must try to study for Rajasthan BSTC exam from the best books available online or offline.