BSTC 2021 Application Form correction window has been started on 29 July 2021. The application form has been released on 09 June 2021 by Directorate of Elementary Education, Bikaner. The last date to apply was 29 July 2021. Candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board of Rajasthan or CBSE/ICSE board. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date as the authority will not accept any forms after the last date. Candidate must read the below-given article to know more about BSTC 2021 Application form.
- The appliction correction window for BSTC 2021 has been started on 29 July 2021 and will end on 02 August 2021. Candidates can eidt their forms through here- Edit Now.
BSTC 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check the important date and events regarding the BSTC 2021 Application Form:
Events for BSTC 2021 Application Form
|Events ||Dates |
|Starting of Registration||09 June 2021|
|Application last date|
10 July 2021
19 July 2021
24 July 2021
29 July 2021
|Last date to pay fee|
12 July 2021
21 July 2021
26 July 2021
31 July 2021
BSTC 2021 Application Form Correction
The appliction correction window for BSTC 2021 has been started on 29 July 2021 and will end on 02 August 2021. Candidates can edit their application forms before deadline.
BSTC 2021 Application Form
Authority has released the BSTC 2021 application form on 09 June 2021. Candidate can fill the application form only in online mode.
- Candidate must read the information brochure before filling the application form.
- The candidate has to upload the document as prescribed by the authority.
- The applicant also has to pay the application fee to submit the registration form.
- Candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
Documents required to fill the application form
The following documents will be required to fill the registration form:
- Valid Email Id
- Active Mobile number
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Id Proof – Aadhar Card/ Pan Card/ Voter Id
- Caste Certificate
- Scanned image of Passport size Photograph and Signature.
How to apply for BSTC 2021?
Candidate can follow the below-given steps to fill the BSTC 2021 Application form in order to avoid any mistakes:
- Visit the official website of the Directorate of Elementary Education Campus, Bikaner.
- Click on the link "new registration".
- Now the candidate has to register using User Id and password.
2. Filling Application form
After the registration candidate has to fill the application form by filling the Personal, education, and course details:
- Date of Birth
- Parental Details
- Annual Family Income
- Choice of course
- Choice of Exam
- Year passing
- The aggregate score of the qualifying examination
- Roll number in the qualifying examination
- Mobile number
- Residential Address
- Email Id
- STD/ISD code
3. Upload documents
After completion of the application form candidate has to upload the documents in the prescribed format given below:
|Photograph||50kb (8cm X 10cm)||JPG/GIF/BMP|
|Signature||50kb (5cm X 3cm)||JPG/GIF/BMP|
4. Payment of Application Fee
The candidate has to pay the application fee to submit the application form. Given below the Paper wise distribution of application fee.
|BSTC General or BSTC Sanskrit||400/-|
|BSTC General and BSTC Sanskrit||450/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidate can pay the application fee using a Credit card/Debit Card/Net banking.
Fee once paid will not be refunded.
After completion of the above steps, the candidate has to submit the application form and must take print of it for future references.
Rajasthan BSTC 2021 Admit Card
The registered candidates can download the Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2021 from predeled.com.
- To download the admit card, candidates need registration number and date of birth.
- The admit card is generally issued days prior to the exam date.
- No entries are allowed without proper verification of admit card on the day of the exam.
- Admit card for Rajasthan BSTC contains all the details regarding exam guidelines, exam date, time, and center.