CCMN 2020 Counselling will be organized by the Malaviya Institute of Technology. The CCMN counseling registration 2020 will be conducted through the online mode. CCMN 2020 counselling is a national-level counselling process that is organized to offer admission to an M.Sc degree in different specializations. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about CCMN 2020 counselling.
CCMN 2020 Counselling Date
The candidates can check here all the important CCMN counselling date 2020 which are given in the table below:
|Online Registration & Fee Payment and Online Choice Filling||18 May 2020 - 12 June 2020|
|Online Choice Locking||05 June 2020 - 12 Jun2 2020|
|Automatic Locking of saved choices||12 June 2020|
|Publication of Round 1st Seat Allotment||17 June 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading and|
|17 June 2020 - 20 June 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||18 June 2020 - 24 June 2020|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||28 June 2020 - 30 June 2020|
|Publication of Round 2nd Seat Allotment||05 July 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading and|
|05 July 2020 - 08 July 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||06 July 2020 - 12 July 2020|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||16 July 2020 -18 July 2020|
|Publication of Round 3rd Seat Allotment||22 July 2020|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee and Document uploading||22 July 2020 - 24 July 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Finally Allotted|
for candidates who have been allotted seat first time or
the whose allotted institute has been changed
|23 July 2020 - 28 July 2020|
|Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute/College by depositing|
the Balance Fee online by candidates of all rounds
|23 July 2020 - 03 August 2020|
|Online Withdrawal from the Admitted Institute||27 July 2020 - 10 August 2020|
CCMN Spot Round :
|Advertisement and availability of Vacant Seats||04 August 2020|
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee & Special|
Round Participation Fee and Online Choice Filling
|05 August 2020 - 10 August 2020|
|Online Choice Locking||08 August 2020 - 10 August 2020|
|Automatic Locking of Saved Choices||10 August 2020|
|Publication of Special Round-1 Seat Allotment||13 August 2020|
|Document uploading and specifying Willingness||13 August 2020 - 15 August 2020|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute.||14 August 2020 - 17 August 2020|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||19 August 2020 - 20 August 2020|
|Publication of Special Round-2 Seat Allotment||23 August 2020|
|Online Document uploading||23 August 2020 - 28 August 2020|
|Physical Reporting and Document verification at Allotted|
| 24 August 2020 - 31 August 2020|
CCMN 2020 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important CCMN counselling 2020 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of the CCMN result of 2020.
- CCMN counselling 2020 will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate has to fill the CCMN counselling 2020 Application Form for the e-counselling.
- The candidate must have to attend CCMN counselling session to get the admission seat.
- Applicants have to register first to attend the CCMN e-counselling session.
- The applicants have to pay the Counselling fee of the counselling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the CCMN seat allotment session.
- There will be conducted CCMN offline counselling session after the finishing of online counselling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of the CCMN offline counselling session.
How to Apply for CCMN 2020 Counselling?
The candidate must follow all the step apply for CCMN 2020 counselling session which is described in the listed below:-
- Candidates have registered for counselling process on CCMN counselling 2020 official website.
- Candidates have to lock choices as per their interests.
- Pay Registration Fee.
- Candidates have to pay Counselling Participation Fee along with counselling confirmation fee to accept the allotted seat.
- Candidates have to generate mandatory Provisional Admission Letter(PAL) from CCMN official website online.
- Candidates have to visit the institute for admission process.
Note:-Registration Fee is non-refundable, but Counselling Participation Fee can be refunded on valid surrender reason.
CCMN 2020 Counselling Fee
Fees may vary for candidates belonging to different categories check below:-
|Registration Fee(Non-Refundable Fee)||Gen/OBC/EWS||Rs.2500/-|
|Seat Acceptance Fees(Refundable)||Gen/OBC/EWS||Rs.15000/-|
|Spot Round Registration Fee(Non-Refundable)||Gen/OBC/EWS||Rs.2500/-|
|Spot Round Participation Fee(Refundable Fee)||Gen/OBC/EWS||Rs.15000/-|
CCMN 2020 Seat Allottment
The candidates can check the CCMN seat allotment procedure in the given list below:
First Round of Allottment:
- Accept and Freeze Option – If a candidate is allotted a seat of Choice No. 3 and they want to accept the seat, then they have to select the “Accept and Freeze” option and the candidate’s “Choice No. 3‟ is locked as FINAL. The candidate cannot change this “Accept and Freeze” option, once executed
- The candidate must have to generate PAL after the Final Round of allotment.
- Accept with Upgrade Option – If a candidate is allotted a seat of Choice No. 3 and they want to upgrade for higher choices, the “Accept with Upgrade” option is given by the candidate and is kept in the loop for the further round of allotment/upgradation process.
- A candidate may get upgraded to any one of the higher choices according to the vacancy and merit available or maybe they accept the seat allotted to them.
- The candidate will be generated with PAL(Permanent Admissions Letter) after the Final Round of allotment.
- Candidate should pay the CPF(Counselling Participation Fee) to confirm their allotment and continue for further process.
Second Round of Allottment:
The second round of seat allotment will be made according to “Vacant Seats” available after the first round of online reporting.
- Group – 1: The candidate who will register and not allotted seats in the 1st Round of seat allotment.
- Group – 2: Candidates who got allotted a seat in the 1st Round of allotment and had selected the “Accept with Upgrade” option.
Third Round of Allottment:
In an attempt to fill the seats that may remain vacant after the 1st & 2nd Rounds of CCMN counselling process, a Final Round (FR) for seat allotment will be conducted.
- Group – 1: Registered candidates who are not allotted seats in the 1st & 2nd Rounds of seat allotment.
- Group – 2: Candidates who got allotted a seat in the 1st & 2nd Round of allotment and had selected the “Accept with Upgrade” option.
CCMN Spot Round:
After the end of the final round, spot rounds will be conducted to fill the remaining vacant seats. The candidates who have registered earlier in CCMN, but seat not allotted, the seat allotted but not accepted by candidates, surrendered and candidates who have not registered earlier in CCMN 2020 are eligible for this spot round of allotment and may participate in this spot round by paying requisite fees during the specified period of time and executing necessary steps of counselling.
Group – 1: The candidates who have registered earlier in CCMN 2020, but seat not allotted.
Group – 2: Candidates who got allotted a seat in the previous round allotment and had not paid Counselling Confirmation Fee or surrendered seat. JAM 2020 qualified candidates who have not registered earlier in CCMN 2020 counselling process are also eligible for spot rounds.
Candidates belonging to Group 1: Candidates have to register again but no registration fee needs to pay for participation in Spot Rounds. CPF & CCF fee is mandatory.
Candidates belonging to Group 2:Candidates have to register again. Registration, CPF & CCF fee is mandatory.
Candidates belonging to Group 1 & 2: After the spot round allotment is complete, all allotted candidates must generate PAL(Provisional Admission Letter). After the Spot Round allotment is complete, the candidates who have not allotted any seat in spot round, their CPF, and CCF will be refunded.