The Malaviya Institute of Technology will organize CCMN 2021 Counselling. The CCMN counseling registration 2021 will be conducted through the online mode. CCMN 2021 counseling is a national-level counseling process organized to offer admission to an M.Sc degree in different specializations. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about CCMN 2021 counseling.
CCMN Counselling 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important CCMN counseling date 2021, which are given in the table below:
CCMN Counselling Important Dates Table
|Online Registration & Fee Payment and Online Choice Filling||3rd week of May 2021 - 2nd week of June 2021|
|Online Choice Locking||1st week of Jun 2021 - 2nd week of Jun 2021|
|Automatic Locking of saved choices||2nd week of June 2021|
|Publication of Round 1st Seat Allotment||3rd week of June 2021|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading and|
|3rd week of June 2021 |
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||3rd week of June 2021|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||Last week of June 2021|
|Publication of Round 2nd Seat Allotment||1st week of July 2021|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading and|
|1st week of July 2021 - 2nd week of July 2021|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||1st week of July 2021 - 2nd week July 2021|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||3rd week of July 2021|
|Publication of Round 3rd Seat Allotment||3rd week of July 2021|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee and Document uploading||3rd week of July 2021|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Finally Allotted|
for candidates who have been allotted seat first time or
the whose allotted institute has been changed
|Last week of July 2021|
|Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute/College by depositing|
the Balance Fee online by candidates of all rounds
|Last week of July 2021 - 1st week of August 2021|
|Online Withdrawal from the Admitted Institute||Last week of July 2021 - 2nd week of August 2021|
CCMN Spot Round :
CCMN Spot Round Dates
|Advertisement and availability of Vacant Seats||1st week of August 2021|
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee & Special|
Round Participation Fee and Online Choice Filling
|1st week of August 2021 - 2nd week of August 2021|
|Online Choice Locking||2nd week of August 2021|
|Automatic Locking of Saved Choices||2nd week of August 2021|
|Publication of Special Round-1 Seat Allotment||2nd week of August 2021|
|Document uploading and specifying Willingness||3rd week of August 2021|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute.||3rd week of August 2021 |
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||3rd week of August 2021|
|Publication of Special Round-2 Seat Allotment||Last week of August 2021|
|Online Document uploading||Last week of August 2021|
|Physical Reporting and Document verification at Allotted|
|Last week of August 2021|
CCMN Counselling 2021
The candidate can check here all the important CCMN counseling 2021 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counseling will be started after the announcement of the CCMN result of 2021.
- CCMN counseling 2021 will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate has to fill the CCMN counseling 2021 Application Form for the e-counseling.
- The candidate must have to attend a CCMN counseling session to get the admission seat.
- Applicants have to register first to attend the CCMN e-counseling session.
- The applicants have to pay the Counselling fee for the counseling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the CCMN seat allotment session.
- There will be conducted CCMN offline counseling session after the finishing of online counseling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of the CCMN offline counseling session.
How to Apply for CCMN 2021 Counselling?
The candidate must follow all the step apply for CCMN 2021 counseling session which is described in the listed below:-
- Candidates have registered for the counseling process on the CCMN counseling 2021 official website.
- Candidates have to lock choices as per their interests.
- Pay Registration Fee.
- Candidates have to pay the Counselling Participation Fee and the counseling confirmation fee to accept the allotted seat.
- Candidates have to generate a mandatory Provisional Admission Letter(PAL) from CCMN's official website online.
- Candidates have to visit the institute for the admission process.
Note:-Registration Fee is non-refundable, but Counselling Participation Fee can be refunded on valid surrender reason.
CCMN 2021 Counselling Fee
Fees may vary for candidates belonging to different categories. Check below:-
CCMN Counselling Fee Details
|Registration Fee(Non-Refundable Fee)||Gen/OBC/EWS||Rs.2500/-|
|Seat Acceptance Fees(Refundable)||Gen/OBC/EWS||Rs.15000/-|
|Spot Round Registration Fee(Non-Refundable)||Gen/OBC/EWS||Rs.2500/-|
|Spot Round Participation Fee(Refundable Fee)||Gen/OBC/EWS||Rs.15000/-|
CCMN 2021 Seat Allotment
The candidates can check the CCMN seat allotment procedure in the given list below:
First Round of Allotment:
- Accept and Freeze Option – If a candidate is allotted a seat of Choice No. 3 and wants to accept the seat, they have to select the “Accept and Freeze” option, and the candidate’s “Choice No. 3‟ is locked as FINAL. The candidate cannot change this “Accept and Freeze” option once executed
- The candidate must have to generate PAL after the Final Round of allotment.
- Accept with Upgrade Option – If a candidate is allotted a seat of Choice No. 3 and wants to upgrade for higher choices, the “Accept with Upgrade” option is given by the candidate. It is kept in the loop for the further round of allotment/up-gradation process.
- A candidate may get upgraded to any higher choices according to the vacancy and merit available, or maybe they accept the seat allotted to them.
- The candidate will be generated with PAL(Permanent Admissions Letter) after the Final Round of allotment.
- Candidates should pay the CPF(Counselling Participation Fee) to confirm their allotment and continue for further process.
Second Round of Allotment:
The second round of seat allotment will be made according to “Vacant Seats” available after the first round of online reporting.
- Group – 1: The candidate who will register and not allotted seats in the 1st Round of seat allotment.
- Group – 2: Candidates who got allotted a seat in the 1st Round of allotment and had selected the “Accept with Upgrade” option.
Third Round of Allotment:
In an attempt to fill the seats that may remain vacant after the 1st & 2nd Rounds of the CCMN counseling process, a Final Round (FR) for seat allotment will be conducted.
- Group – 1: Registered candidates who are not allotted seats in the 1st & 2nd Rounds of seat allotment.
- Group – 2: Candidates who got allotted a seat in the 1st & 2nd Round of allotment and had selected the “Accept with Upgrade” option.
CCMN Spot Round:
After the end of the final round, spot rounds will be conducted to fill the remaining vacant seats. The candidates who have registered earlier in CCMN, but seat not allotted, the seat allotted but not accepted by candidates, surrendered and candidates who have not registered earlier in CCMN 2021 are eligible for this spot round of allotment and may participate in this spot round by paying requisite fees during the specified period of time and executing necessary steps of counseling.
- Group – 1: The candidates who have registered earlier in CCMN 2021, but seats are not allotted.
- Group – 2: Candidates who got allotted a seat in the previous round allotment and had not paid Counselling Confirmation Fee or surrendered seat. JAM 2021 qualified candidates who have not registered earlier in CCMN 2021 counseling process are also eligible for spot rounds.
Candidates belonging to Group 1: Candidates have to register again, but no registration fee needs to pay for Spot Rounds participation. CPF & CCF fee is mandatory.
Candidates belonging to Group 2:Candidates have to register again. Registration, CPF & CCF fee is mandatory.
Candidates belonging to Group 1 & 2: After the spot round allotment is complete, all allotted candidates must generate PAL(Provisional Admission Letter). After the Spot Round allotment is complete, the candidates who have not allotted any seat in the spot round, CPF, and CCF will be refunded.