CG Pre D.El. Ed 2021 Application Form was scheduled to be released on 20 May 2021 but due to the covid-19 pandemic, the application form release date has been postponed. New dates will be announced soon.The examination is conducted for admission to the 2-year D.El. Ed. Courses at Assisted, Non-Aided Schools, Academic Session Institutes 2021-22. CG Pre D.El. Ed 2021 applications will be posted online at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in, the official website. Skilled 10 + 2 candidates with a minimum of 50% marks (5% SC / ST / OBC relaxation) are eligible to apply for CG Pre D.El. Ed 2021. Before the last submission date, applicants must successfully register themselves. Candidates can refer to this article to know the details of application form, dates, eligibility, how to apply etc.
- CG Pre D.El. Ed 2021 Application Form was scheduled to be released on 20 May 2021 but due to the covid-19 pandemic, the application form release date has been postponed. New dates will be announced soon.
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can find important dates related to CG Pre D.EI.Ed from the given table:
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form dates
|Online Application Form ||20 May 2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||13 June 2021|
|Application correction window||14-18 June 2021|
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
Applications for CG Pre D.El. Ed 2021 by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will be invited online. Eligible applicants must fill in all the mandatory information and documentation in the application form. Upon filling in all the details, select the payment method and fill in the details according to your fee submission method. The following are the specifics concerning the fee for the application form.
Application form fee
Applicants are expected to pay the following amount as payment for the application fee:
CG Pre D.EI.Ed 2021 Application Fee Details
|SC / ST||Rs 100/-|
Mode of payment of application fee: Applicants can pay the application form fee through net banking/debit card/credit card.
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The CG Pre D.El. Ed 2021 eligibility requirements are set out below:
- Lower age limit: 17 years
- Upper age limit: 33 years
- Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 with a minimum of 50% (5% SC / ST / OBC relaxation) scores.
- Any equivalent certification degree with 50% marks must have been passed by candidates.
- Applicants appearing for the 12th class examination can also apply. They must, however, include evidence of a qualifying 12th test at the time of admission.
Documents Required for CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
Prior to applying for CG Pre D.El. Ed 2021, candidates are expected to keep the following documents ready.
- Valid email id
- Mobile number
- Scanned copy of photograph
- Thumb impression
How to fill CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form?
Applicants must follow the steps listed below to fill out the application form to complete the online application process.
- Visit the official website for ‘online application for D.El.Ed. 2021’i.e https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
- Next, before filling in the request form, read all the instructions carefully.
- Start filling out the information listed in the application form, for example.
- Basic/Personal details
- Contact details
- Exam centre preference
- Upload a scanned copy of images and documents in the given format after filling in the information.
- Next, on completion of the steps referred to above, applicants can submit an online application by clicking the submit button and review the details filled in once.
- Candidates must pay the specified application fee via an online payment portal after checking all the data.
How to pay Application Application Fee?
The instructions for paying the application fee via Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card are below:
For Net banking
- Click on the net banking option
- Pick from the shown list of banks
- Pick your bank and then click on Proceed to pay.
- Login to the login portal for net banking
- Join the quantity to be debited
- A note about the successful transaction will be shown after the balance has been debited.
For Debit /Credit Card
- Click on the credit or debit card option.
- Pick your bank and then click on Proceed to pay.
- Enter the following information (card number, expiry date, cardholder name and CVV) to process the transaction.
- First, you will obtain an OTP to process the transaction.
- Once the transaction completes, you will receive a message about the same thing.
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Exam Centres
Applicants must select from the exam centres mentioned below when filling out the application form. The following are the test centres where the review is to be carried out in compliance with the details of the previous year.
- Janjgir Champa
- Jashpur Nagar
- Baloda Bazar
Details mentioned in CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
Candidates need to fill in the application form with the following information. The information to be included in the application should be in the language of English.
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of Class 10th and 12th
- C.G. Domicile (Yes/ No)
- Height (in cm)
- Weight (in kg)
- Identification marks (if any)
- City/ Village
- Street Name
- Post Office
- Mobile Number
- Test City Preference
Image Specifications in CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
As per the requirements mentioned below, applicants must upload photos, signatures, and thumbprints to the online application. Ensure that along with the snapshot, the uploaded picture includes your signature, name, and thumb impression.
CG Pre D.EI.Ed 2021 Image Specifications
|Photograph||3.5cm * 4.5cm||40kb – 50kb||jpeg|
|SIgnature||3.5cm * 4.5cm||40kb – 50kb||jpeg|
|Thumb impression||3.5cm * 4.5cm||40kb – 50kb||jpeg|
CG Pre D.El.Ed 2021 Admit Card
The conducting authority issues the admission card to successfully registered applicants. The CG Pre D.El. Ed 2021 admit card can be downloaded from the official website by candidates who fill out the application form with the application fee payment. The admission card is available one week before the start of the exam and can be accessed by applicants using their registration ID and date of birth.
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board (CG Vyapam) conducts tests in the state of Chhattisgarh for admission to different courses and recruitment. It performs CG Pre D.El. Ed 2020 in Elementary Education for Pre-Diploma Entry. It is a Chhattisgarh professional examination board which, at the request of the State Government, organises and administers entrance examinations for admission to various professional and other educational institutions.