CG PRE MCA 2021 Application Form will be released in March 2021 tentatively. CG PRE MCA is a state-level exam conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Board. Chattisgarh Pre MCA is an offline test and held annually to provide admission in different MCA programmes in the state colleges. To know more information regarding CG Pre MCA 2021 Application, candidates must go through the whole article which is given below.
CG Pre MCA 2021 Application Form Important Dates
- Following are the important events and dates related to the CG Pre MCA 2021 Application Form:
Events of CG PRE MCA 2021
Starting of Online application
3rd week of March 2021
Last date to apply online application
2nd week of April 2021
2nd week of May 2021
CG Pre MCA 2021 Application Form
The applicants interested in taking admission in CG Pre MCA can apply online at the official website. Candidates can pay fees either online, through SBI Challan or SBI offline payment. The steps to register for are given below
- Visit the official website(cgvyapam.choice.gov.in).
- Click on “CG Pre MCA 2021” link.
- The link to CG Pre MCA application form will appear on the site.
- The candidate is advised to read the instruction given on registration form carefully.
- Enter the required details in the application form
- Candidate must upload scanned photograph and signature (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm: max 50 kb)
- The next step is the fee payment.
- The registration fee for different categories is mentioned in the next section of the article.
Documents Required to Fill up the CG Pre-MCA 2021 Application Form
At the time of registration, candidates need to provide some list of documents related to Academic, Personal, and Qualification details. The following list is given below:
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary School.
- Marksheet of Senior Secondary School.
- Graduation Marksheet.
- Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate of Chattisgarh
- Soft Copy of CG Pre MCA 2021 Application Form.
Note: Once a seat is allotted to the candidate in first round and second round of counselling, candidates can also attend the next round of counselling.
CG Pre MCA 2021 Application Fee
CG Pre MCA 2020 registration fee is mentioned below category wise:
Registration Fee for CG Pre MCA 2021
Mode of Payment
The application fee can be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking or even SBI Bank Challan.
How to Fill the CG PRE-MCA 2020 Application Form
Candidates must read the below-given steps to avoid mistakes in Chattisgarh pre-MCA application form 2020.
Step 1: Registration
Basic detail to be filled in registration are:-
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- Mobile no
Step 2: Application Form Filling
The application form must contain all the necessary details of the candidate like personal details, Address, Qualification.
Personal Details Include:-
- Name of the applicant
- Parents name
- Correspondance address
- Preferred Test centres
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature in the Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur application form. Candidates must be prepared with a scanned copy of documents before filling the Application Form.
File size and format
Candidates have to download and print an image format on which they have to paste their photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. Now this page must be scanned and uploaded on the application form.
|Photo Size||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|A scanned image format with all the information||40-50 kb|
|image format|| JPEG|
Step 4:Payment of the Application fee
After the completion of the above-given steps, last comes the payment of a fee which can be done through both online payment gateway mode or even SBI Bank Challan.
- The Application fee can be paid via online mode only.
- The challan will be available for printout immediately after the candidate select cash payment.
- The challan has to be downloaded from the given websites and has to be submitted in any branch of State Bank of India.
- After the submission of challan, candidates are required to take the receipt of challan payment.
- And as we mention in the above statement that General category needs to pay Rs 200, SC (Schedule Cast) need to pay Rs 100, and OBC (Other Backward Classes) need to pay Rs 150 only.
A candidate is required to fill the Application/registration form carefully as no correction facility will be required by the authority after the submission of the application form.
CG Pre MCA 2021 Admit card
Candidates who will be giving entrance exam must need their CG Pre MCA 2021 admit card.
- Admit card of CG Pre MCA entrance exam 2021 will be available for download through Online mode.
- The admit card of CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2021 will available on the direct link provided.
- To obtain the CG Pre MCA 2021 Admit Card, the credential of the candidates must be entered in the required spaces. The admit card shall contain all the important information about the exam such as time of exam, centre, a name of candidates and roll number