Chandigarh University Admission 2020 Application form last date has been extended till 30 September 2020 for Second Phase due to COVID-19 Pandemic. Candidates can apply online on the official website of Chandigarh University. CUCET is a university-level exam. Candidates can apply through both online or offline mode. This entrance exam is conducted in Computer-Based Mode by Chandigarh university annually to offer admission in various UG and PG courses. Chandigarh University application form is available in online mode only. Candidates can refer to the below-given article to know more about Chandigarh University admission 2020 Application form.
- CUCET II Application Form has been released on 01 January 2020.
- The last date to fill CUCET II Application Form is 30 September 2020.
CUCET 2020 Application Form Date
Various events of Application form of CU 2020 are given below:
Application Form dates of Chandigarh University(CU) II
|Application form starting ||01 January 2020|
|End date of Application form|
30 June 2020
30 September 2020
|CUCET 2020 Exam||01 January - 05 June 2020|
CUCET 2020 Application Form
Application Form of Chandigarh University 2020 will be available for the courses in which the admission is through CU CET. Candidate can refer to the below-given point regarding CU CET 2020 Registration:
- Candidates can apply for Chandigarh University application form online through the official website.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- The CU application form 2020 has to be filled by all the relevant details like personal information, nationality for the registration process.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority
- Chandigarh University will not be responsible for the loss or delay in receipt of the application form.
- Candidate has to submit the full payment to complete the CU application form submission process.
- The applicant has to take out the print copy of the filled application form for further use.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Application Form offline
Download the application form from the official website of Chandigarh University. Then submit the Application form to the below-given address:
Chandigarh University, SCO 223,
First Floor, Sector 36 D,
Submit the Admission Form and receive the prospectus on the payment of Rs 1000/- from Chandigarh University campus or any other local admission office the University.
Candidate can e-mail at [email protected]
CUCET 2020 Application Fee
Application Fee of Chandigarh university can be paid through both online and offline modes
- Online - The fee can be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Candidates must take printouts of the confirmation page after completion of fee payment.
- Offline- The fee can be paid via Demand Draft in favour of Chandigarh University.
The CU Application Fee for aspirants is stated in the table below:
Chandigarh University Exam Fee 2020
How to fill CUCET 2020 Application Form?
Following the steps given below, which applicant must follow to complete the registration process and fill the application process on the official website of the Chandigarh University.
The applicant can complete the application form in the online or offline mode from the steps mentioned below:
In Registration, the candidate needs to register themselves by filling the following details:
- Email Id
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
2: Fill up Application Form
After entering the above details, an application form page will appear in which the applicant has to enter details in various sections such as:
- Name of the candidate
- Programme for Admission
- Father’s Name
- Blood Group
- Under Lateral Entry?
- Hostel Facility
- Student Aadhar Number
- Mother Aadhar Number
- Prospectus Number
- Semester Fee
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Start Semester
- Migration Semester
- How do you come across?
- Father’s Aadhar Number
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- Candidate's Mobile no.
- Candidate's e-mail
- Father’s Mobile No
- Mother’s Mobile Number
- Qualification Details
- Class 10
- Class 12
- Graduation(if applicable)
- Diploma(if applicable)
- Post Graduation(if applicable)
3: Uploading Documents
After filling all the required information candidates need to upload their photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
4: Payment of Application Fee
After uploading all the necessary documents, the applicant has to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment.
5: Application Form status
After the fee payment process, the candidate can check their Application form status by logging in with their registered email and password. In case the candidate has made the payment but the status has not yet been updated, contact the authorities at the earliest possible time.
CUCET 2020 Admit Card
The CUCET admit card 2020 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the CUCET 2020 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the CUCET exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry any type of unwanted things with them at the examination hall.