CIPET JEE 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of January 2021 on the official website by the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET) for those who want to take admission in PG Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing, PG Diploma in Plastics Module Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Module Technology. Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Joint Entrance Examination will be conducted as per the notification released by the competent authority. The candidates can go through the below article to know the CIPET JEE registration, how to apply, test centres, etc.
CIPET JEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates seeking to apply for CIPET JEE 2021 can check the dates below in the given table:
CIPET JEE 2021 Examination form dates
| Online Application Forms is available from ||To be Announced|
|Last date for form submission||To be Announced|
|CIPET JEE 2021 exam date||To be Announced|
CIPET JEE 2020 Application Form
The CIPET JEE 2021 Application Form is available online on the official website. Before filling the application form the applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria.
- The application form will be available on the official web portal.
- The candidates can submit the form online only. The application form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection, hence fill one form only.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided as all the communication will be made via registered mail id and contact number.
- Keep ready the scanned(digital) images of your photograph, signature and Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Candidates have to upload the scanned passport photograph in prescribed format - JPG/JPEG format.
- Due to technical or any other issue if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, then applicants are requested to send the mail with the registration details along with the scanned passport (pp) size photograph immediately on email id - [email protected]
- The application form must be complete in all respect otherwise it will be rejected.
- Please note the application number for future reference.
- Must take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
Documents required to fill CIPET JEE 2021 Application Form
Following are the list of documents which are to be uploaded while filling the CIPET JEE 2021 application form:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Scanned photograph and Signature
- Category certificate (if applied)
- Residential proof certificate issued by the competent authority
How to Apply for CIPET JEE 2021?
Those who want to apply for this exam can follow the below steps:
1 - Registration
- Visit the official website of the CIPET " https://www.cipet.gov.in/
- Click on the link given JEE 2021
- Fill in the details required for registration viz; Name, e-mail address, mobile number, DOB.
2 - Login & Fill in other details
- After filling in the details of registration login with the login details - registered Mobile Number, Date of Birth. After login, a screen with all the four-course details will appear.
- After that fill details like Personal details, Parents / Guardian details, Communication Address, Permanent address, Academic Details etc.
- Finally, the candidate has to give a declaration to complete the CIPET JEE application form.
3 - Upload the Documents
- Candidate has to upload his / herself passport size colour photo and self-signature.
4 - Fee Payment
- Click on “Proceed for Online Payment” link which will be shown on the screen.
- The candidates will get options to submit the application fee. Choose any one mode and deposit the fee.
5 - Print Confirmation Page
- Once the payment is confirmed, the candidate can take a printout of Confirmation Page and keep it safe until the admission process gets over.
Note: Please note that the applicant’s name, parent’s name(s), and date of birth should exactly be as per the High School or his/her first Board certificate. Any deviations, whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of the applicant’s candidature
CIPET JEE 2021 Application Fee
Applying candidates can check the application fee for CIPET JEE 2021 below in the given table:
|General / OBC/others||Rs 750/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs 300/-|
|North Eastern Region||Rs 100/-|
| Foreign Nationals||US $ 50|
Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authorised body in any circumstances.
Modes of Payment - The candidates can pay the registration fee through Online and Offline both the modes. Check the modes below:
- Online via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking
- Offline -
- Challan Payment which has to be paid in the below A/c.
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch Name: CHENNAI, COMMERCIAL BRANCH GUINDY (04327) CHENNAI
Name of Payee CIPET TRAINING
A/c Number: 33003659524
IFSC Code: SBIN0004327
CIPET JEE 2021 Test Centers
CIPET JEE 2021 will be conducted at the following centres: