CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2022 Application Form will be released in the month of December by Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC). Departmental applicants who completed 4 years of continuous service in the rank of sub-inspector or inspector are eligible to apply. The candidates can read the complete article to know other relevant details about CISF AC(EXE) LDCE 2022 Application Form.
CISF AC(EXE) LDCE 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates and events related to CISF AC(EXE) LDCE Application Form 2021 in the table given below:
CISF AC(EXE) LDCE 2022 Application Dates(tentative)
|Date of Notification and Start of Online Registration||02 December 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||22 December 2021|
How to Apply for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2022?
The candidate can follow the given steps below to fill the form of CISF AC(EXE) LDCE Application Form 2022:
1st Step: Registration
- Visit the official website or click on the link.
- Tap the Submit Online page.
- Then click on the 'Online Recruitment Application (ORA)' link for various recruitment vacancies. The next page appears on that page to search the name of the post (CISF AC LDCE) and click the online link to submit.
- After that, the instruction page will open; read all the instructions on the page, then click on the declaration box, and then click on the proceed button.
- The login page appears on the screen when you click on the button. From here, press the 'New Registration' button.
- Applicants on the registration page should list the name, father's name, gender, mother's name, community, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, mobile number , e-mail address, etc. After filling in all the information, press the 'Save and Proceed' button.
- Applicants will obtain registration I'd on the candidate's mobile number and email Id after a successful registration.
2nd step: Application Form Filling
- To fill in the application form, the applicant must log in using the registration ID and the password. After mentioning the details on the login page , click the login button.
- Subsequently, the application page appears where applicants must fill in the personal, communication, educational, qualification, experience information, review centre. After filling in all the information, press the 'Save and Proceed' button.
3rd step: Documents Upload
- The next step is to upload scanned photo and signature documents in the same format as shown on the form.
- After downloading the documents, press the 'Save and send' button.
- Once the form has been submitted, a confirmation page is shown on the screen. Applicants should take the printed form from the completed application form.
4th step: Submission of hard copy of application form
The applicants are required to send a hard copy of the online-submitted application through the post to the CISF authorities at Director-General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, for verification and transmission to the Commission.
Documents to Submit With Application Form
With the hard copy of the application form, applicants are required to submit the following documents in a file cover (not in plastic file/folder) with them.
- One file cover with registration ID, CISF number, rank, name
- A hard copy of the online application form (not preview) duly signed by the applicant.
- 03 photographs.
- Date of birth proof (10th certificate or mark sheet)
- Education qualification proof (self-attested).
- SHAPE-I certificate self-attested or attested by a gazetted officer.
- SC/ST certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of identity card issued by CISF or other organization where the applicant is on deputation.
About CISF AC(EXE) LDCE Exam
Central Industrial Security Force Assistant Commander Executive Selective Departmental Competitive Exam (CISF AC(EXE) LDCE) is one of the competitive examinations administered by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to fill the position of Assistant Commanders (Executive) in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).