CMRUAT 2021 Application Form has been released. CMR University Admission Test 2021 will be conducted in July 2021 tentatively by the CMR University, Karnataka. It is a university-level exam that is conducted every year. The candidates who want to get admission in EvenmUG and PG courses at CMR University, Karnataka must clear the CMRUAT 2021. All the candidates must read the below article to get more information about CMRUAT 2021 Application Form such as dates, important details, and fees.
- CMRUAT 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
CMRUAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Following are the dates of CMRUAT 2021 Application Form
CMRUAT 2021 Application Form Evenst and Dates
|Application start date||Available|
|Application last date||July 2021|
CMRUAT 2021 Application Form
CMRUAT 2021 Application form has been released. Before filling the registration form candidates first should visit the eligibility page to confirm their eligibility. The vital information of the application form is given below:
- The application form can be filled till July 2021 tentatively.
- Candidates will be required to register for selecting the program for which he/she is applying.
- A valid e-mail and mobile number are mandatory for registration.
- The conducting body will send important information about each application and test on this registered e-mail and mobile number.
- This e-mail and mobile number should be kept active till the end of the admission process.
- Before proceeding to fill up the online form, candidates should have a scanned image (jpg) of their (a) Passport size Photograph (size not more than 80 KB) (b) Signature (size not more than 80 KB). These documents will be required for uploading the Online Application for CMRUAT 2021
- Candidates will be intimated about the allotment of test city, center details, and test date by email & through SMS, three days in advance to print the admission hall ticket and appear in the test.
- After receiving their User ID address and Password, candidates will not be able to edit the information provided at the time of registration. Hence applicants are requested to fill in the registration form with utmost care.
- After registration, candidates will be required to fill up the online registration form for writing the CMRUAT 2021 and submit the same.
CMRUAT 2021 Application Fee
Mode of payment: The payment shall be made online by credit card, debit card, or net banking. Applicants will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees seven hundred and fifty only) for writing the test.
Documents Required During Counseling
Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates may fill out the application form and submit it along with the documents specified below :
For Indian Students, documents are listed below:
- Rank Card of the entrance exam taken or Admit Card.
- 10th Marks Card
- 12thMarks Card or equivalent
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct a Certificate from the Principal of the institution last attended.
- Photographs: 4 Passport size, 4 Stamp size
- Migration Certificate (for non-Karnataka students)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-addressed envelopes (4 with self-address and Rs. 5 stamps)
- Copy of the Fee Receipt from CET
For NRI Students, documents are listed below:
- 12th Std Marks Card
- 10th Std Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate
- Study Certificate
- Photograph: Passport Size – 6 nos.
- Photograph: Stamp Size – 6 nos.
- Proof of parent working abroad (letter from the Company)
- Copy of the Fee Receipt from CET