CUCET 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the 2nd week of July 2021. Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted by BBAU. It is a national level examination that will be organized to offer admission into the various courses of Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Research Programs (RP) in the 11 Central Universities of India and the courses are B.Tech, M.Tech, BDS, MDS, BCA, etc. Before applying for the candidate must fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the CUCET Application Form 2021.
CUCET 2021 Application Form Dates
Here are all the important dates for CUCET 2021 are given in the table below:
CUCET 2021 Application Form Dates (Tentative)
|Application Form release||2nd week of July 2021|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of August 2021|
CUCET 2021 Application Form
The candidate makes sure about all the important points before submitting the application form for CUCET 2021 examination which is listed below:
- CUCET 2021 application form has will be released on the official website.
- The candidate makes sure to choose the test center for the CUCET 2021 examination.
- The applicant will receive the SMS and mail at the time of registration and after finishing the application form.
- Candidates can apply for three courses from three conducted universities.
- Multiple forms submitted will lease to rejection of all forms.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided to get information about the exam via email or SMS.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format & the file size should be as per the brochure.
- Due to technical or any other issue if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, then applicants are requested to contact the authorized body of the exam.
- The application fee will have to be deposited by Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, or UPI.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else the candidature will be canceled without any prior notification.
- The candidate can't make any changes or edit in the application form after the submission of the application form.
- Take multiple photocopies of the filled application form for further process.
- There is no requirement of sending the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
Documents Required for CUCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates make sure to upload the required Documents in the CUCET 2021 application form. All the required documents are listed below:
- 12th marks sheet.
- 10th marks sheet for the candidate's verification.
- Caste Certificate
- Candidate's recent clicked photograph
- Candidate's Signature
How to Apply For CUCET 2021?
The candidate must follow all the steps to apply for the application form of CUCET exam 2021 which is given below:
- The candidate must visit the official website of CUCET. ---> CUCET 2021.
- On the main page, click on the "Admission" button
- Click on the "Register" button.
- Fill in the information on the registration page, details are given below: Name, Email, mobile number, password
- After filling in the information on the registration page, click on the "Submit" button.
2. Fill the Application Form
- Login with the registered ID and password.
- Click on the "Apply now" button.
- Fill the application form, and the required details are listed below: Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Email Adress
- Choose Test Centre
- Educational Details
- 10th Board of examination
- Marks Obtained in 10th Standard
- 12th Board of Examination
- Marks Obtained in 12th Standard
- Graduation Details (For PG applicants)
- Institute/University Name
- The total percentage obtained in graduation
- Year of passing
- After filling in all the information in the application form candidate makes sure to recheck the application.
- Submit the application form by clicking the "Submit" button.
3. Upload Documents
The candidate can't be able to submit the application form successfully without uploading the required in the application form. The candidate must upload all the required documents which are listed below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
- Caste Certificate in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
- Candidate's recent clicked photograph in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
- Candidate's Signature in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 50KB to 100 KB.
4. Fee Payments
The CUCET 2021
application form fees will be different for all the categories(General, OBC, SC/ST, EWS, PWD). The Fees structure are given in the table below:
CUCET 2021 Application Form Fee Structure
|General/OBC/EWS Applicants ||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST Applicants||Rs. 350/-|
|PWD Applicants ||Nil |
|International Applicants||Rs. 3500/-|
- The applicant can apply for the payment through the online payment by net-banking/debit/credit card/UPI.
- Candidate must know that GST and other taxes as applicable by Govt. of India/Bank.
CUCET 2021 Test Centres
All the Test Centres are listed below:
- New Delhi
- Tiruchirappalli (Trichy)
CUCET 2021 Admit Card
The CUCET admit card 2021 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card to the examination center. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the CUCET exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry any type of unwanted things with them at the examination hall.